CuckoldFart.com

My Wife Might Fuck Another Guy Tonight

silverton415

My wife and I began swinging a few years ago. She met a guy there that she has had sex with since. They have fucked on about 5 occasions. I saw that she emailed him last night after I went to bed and asked if he wants to meet up today. He finally got back with an enthusiastic yes...My mind is racing about it. Wonder if she will tell me about it? I know he has barebacked her at least twice. I wonder if he will use a condom if he fucks her today...So many boner inducing thoughts right now...The truth is that I hope he fucks her today and that he cums in her. So crazy the way I feel...

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

San Francisco. Wonder if they will do it? I love the thought of him playing with her breasts while he slides his cockin and out of her. If she leaves to meet him and doesn't take any condoms, I'll probably cum from that alone. I am seriously hoping that I will be sliding my cock into used pussy late tonight after he is done with her.

He wants to get a room in the city and she's supposed to meet him at 6:00 tonight. Holy crap my dick is rock hard! She sent me an email to let me know. Guess I'll be getting seconds tonight. I hope she leaves without the condoms. I'll be cumming all night before and after she gets home. Horny Sunday for me.

She has asked me to drive her to the hotel to fuck him. I have happily agreed. She is showering now and going to get a manicure first. I can't believe I am driving my wife to an appointment to fuck this guy! She asked me already if we have any condoms, so she is thinking about it. I hope for some reason she decides not to use them. He is about an hour or so away from pounding my wife. I also asked her to send me pics...

Dropped her off for a manicure and will pick her up in about a half hour. Then I bring her home for a quick change and deliver her to the hotel. Really hoping he cums in her, so we'll see what happens. She seems intent on using condoms. Looks like she is going to get fucked tonight, though. So happy that this is going to happen! I wIll keep updating as possible. Sounds like I may be back for a bit while he fucks her and soaks in the hot tub with her. I cannot wait to get her alone afterward, but am getting ahead of myself, I guess. 

She would not bail out on him at this point. He already got a hotel and is driving across the city to meet up with her. Looks like it IS going to happen. Only real question is whether he will cum in her or not. That's the part that I get the biggest thrill from these days. Honestly, I want his cum in her so badly. I'm so excited I could explode.

Oh, I'm hesitant to ask her to let him cum in her. She acts all against that sort of thing, but then has let it happen a couple times. I think my best bet is to just wait and see and hope both for and against the condoms. I know its a bad idea to go without, but so hot to fuck her wet filled up pussy. We'll see which is the one I get tonight. Either way I am happy with this activity. Stiff as a board is a ggeat way to spend a Sunday!