CuckoldFart.com

Does Your Boyfriend Have This...?

rockhard-4-incher

Hi everyone, this is a cuckold story very much inspired by a fantasy I shared with an ex-girlfriend of mine, of her being seduced and used by what she would call a "real man". The club scenario especially was one we discussed loads, although I have altered her name. I still think of my ex all the time, usually whilst... Not behaving myself. How could I not? My not-exactly-massive cock was completely owned by her, after all...

Anyway, without further ado, from the POV of the other guy, here's "Does Your Boyfriend Have This...?"

I know from the first moment I see her in the club that she’s exactly my kind of girl. Curvy in all the right places, her body is perfect. But unlike some of the other girls in the club, she doesn’t feel the need to flaunt it. Her top is low-cut enough to show some cleavage, affording myself and any number of other admirers a generous glimpse of her large, perfect tits, and her round arse fills out her tight jeans beautifully, but her outfit definitely has an air of reservation and class. So too does her demeanor; the way she carries herself and interacts with her friends. She’s out for a good time, but unlike some of the group she’s with, she isn’t out on the pull. 
Because she’s taken. 
I realize this right away, and as soon as I do, I start to get a semi. Call me a bastard if you will, but there’s nothing more exciting than fucking another guy’s girl. It’s a scenario I’ve only experienced once before, when I lost my virginity at 16. The girl had been seeing my then-best-friend for nearly a year, but I could tell she had a thing for me. I’ve never forgotten the way she gasped when she first saw my dick, how she said it was so much bigger than my mate’s, how she couldn’t stop telling me I was bigger and better as she sucked me off greedily and then rode me like a woman possessed. 
She felt really guilty afterward and never let it happen again. We were never found out, but I just lost all respect for my mate after hearing his girl moaning like a whore on my cock, so we simply lost touch. For all I know, they’re still together now, 5 years later. I hope so. I like to think of how, after six years of him fucking his girl, the loser still can’t hit places inside her that I hit on my very first attempt. He probably still thinks they’ve only ever been with each other! 
Yeah, admit it. If you didn’t before; now you think I’m a bastard. But what can I say, there’s no other feeling quite like it. And I’ve always known that, when it inevitably happens again, there’s no way I’m going to let it be a one-time thing. 
I pick my moment when she approaches the bar. Separating myself from the friends I came with, I make myself comfortable at the bar beside her. I turn my head, as if I‘ve just noticed her. “Hi,” I say, “having a good night?” 
She looks at me, a little surprised at having invited a conversation. “Uh… Hi,” she replies. She gives me a little half-smile, and my semi grows a little more. It’s obvious from her surprise and hesitation that she isn’t the cheating type. She’s being polite, but isn’t looking to encourage male attention. She’s a good girl. Fuck; this is gonna be even more fun than I thought! “Yeah, pretty good. You?” 
I smile back cheekily, “It just got a lot better.” I watch as her cheeks flush red. My smile gets a little wider. “Hey, let me buy you a drink.” 
She pauses for just a moment, and I can see the rapid-fire debate going on behind her beautiful eyes, although it’s over in an instant. She’s thinking that she’s enjoying the attention, and wants to talk more out of curiosity, but knows that if she accepts the drink before telling me she has a boyfriend, she’ll feel guilty later, or feel like she’s leading me on. It’s make or break, already; if she holds back, and doesn’t mention her boyfriend, it tells me she’s curious. She licks her soft lips. “Yeah, OK.” She smiles. Fucking jackpot! 
“Good!” I look her up and down as the bartender approaches; she’s still blushing and shy, but she pretends not to notice me drinking her in. I order us two Southern Comforts and lemonade, and she looks at me with her mouth open just a little. I wink cheekily and tell her that picking drinks is just a gift I have. 
“Very impressive!” She responds, loosening up a little. Our drinks arrive and we move to stand at the side to talk a little more. She’s deliberately staying in view of her friends, just in case they see her disappearing with a strange guy. It legitimizes things in her head, helps to keep things innocent and above-board. But when a couple remove themselves from one of the small booths dotted around the club, I suggest that we take a seat to talk. It will take us out of sight of her friends, but she knows that, having accepted the drink, to say no to simply having a seat would be rude. So she nods and follows me. 
It’s a tight fit in the booth, which is like a small, semi-circular sofa with a table in front. Two people can sit in the booth and half-face each other, half-face into the club, but it’s sunken into the wall in such a way that it feels quite private. “What’s your name?” I say as we squeeze in, our thighs pressing together, my arm resting on the sofa behind her for comfort. 
“Claire,” she says, before taking a drink. “You?” 
“Joe.” 
“Ooh!” I see her light up. “I used to fancy a guy called Joe at school!” 
“I see,” I reply, laughing, “Well, maybe I’ll be your second-favorite Joe…” I say, smiling. 
“Hmm, maybe!” She replies caught up in the flirty fun of the moment. 
“For a beautiful girl like you, I’d be happy to come second!” 
She blushes at the compliment, but also giggles, catching my not-entirely-subtle innuendo. “Oh really now?” 
“Every time.” I catch her looking away, just for a moment. Trying to shake it off, to not get caught up in the moment. But I also hear her make a small, contented moan of pleasure, just thinking about the possibilities. My arm moves from the sofa down behind her, my hand resting on her hip. Almost subconsciously, she leans into me a little, although she’s still not looking back at me. I softly tilt her head up to look at me. She looks at me nervously. “You OK?” 
She nods, not wanting to speak, because if she speaks she might tell me she has a boyfriend. And if she does that, she thinks I’ll leave. And right now, she doesn’t want me to leave; that much is obvious from her breathing. Sitting like this, so close together, my hand practically on her arse, her face inches from mine, the alcohol doing its job, she wants me to kiss her. So I do. I lean forward and softly press my lips to hers. As I increase the pressure of my kiss, my hand slips down further, to properly cup her arse. I give it a squeeze, and she moans into my mouth, her hand now caressing my muscular chest over my shirt. I break the kiss and look at her, watching her panting, breathless. 
“Joe…” She begins, deciding that now is the time to confess, before she allows things to go too far. “I… I have…” She looks away, a little ashamed, and then back at me. I place my hand over hers, against my chest. “I have a boyfriend.” I try not to smirk. 
“Claire… Baby…” I say, as I remove her hand from my chest. “Does your boyfriend have this?” I lower her hand to my crotch and she gasps as her fingers rest on my hardening cock beneath the table. I’m nowhere near fully hard yet, but I’m already over six inches, and thick. Which she can tell immediately. 
“Oh god…” She says, her shame rapidly dissolving into lust. “You’re big!” I allow myself that smirk now. 
“Bigger than your boyfriend?” She blushes as I ask the question, and then nods. “Tell me.” I command, softly. 
“Yes, Joe. You’re bigger than my boyfriend.” She purrs, unable to resist my command, squeezing gently. She can tell that I’m still getting bigger. 
“How much bigger?” I ask. She squeezes again, as I reach a full eight inch hard-on. 
“You…” She can barely bring herself to admit it. So cute. “You feel about… Twice as long… Oh God…” Fuck! A smoking hot little bitch, whose boyfriend’s hung like a hamster. This is too good to be true! I can’t help but laugh. 
“Really? Twice? Fucking hell, babe. Tough break! A sexy little thing like you deserves a real cock, wouldn’t you say?” I look into her eyes for a reaction to my dismissal of her boyfriend’s pathetic size. A flash of betrayal, perhaps, for conspiring to make fun of him. The only reaction is more lust, a tighter grip and a soft moan. Damn, this girl likes assertiveness! “Wouldn’t you say?” I repeat, demanding an answer. 
She nods her head demurely. “Yes…” I smile broadly. 
“Good girl.” I acknowledge, and feel my cock throb as she blushes. “Finish your drink, babe. Let’s dance.” She nods again, downing what’s left of her drink, and we walk to the dance floor with my hand resting possessively on her arse. 
She can tell that I’m watching her move as we dance, my eyes all over her as she sways her hips, and runs her hands over her body. I pull her to me, my hands on her hips. I can tell from the look of pleasure on her face that she can feel my hard cock pressing into her, and my hands move round further, to squeeze her arse. I spin her round, playfully slapping her arse on the way, before beginning to grind against her a little, my hands on her hips. She turns her head back a little, and I can see the pleasure on her face; her eyes closed, mouth open just a little. 
She begins to writhe against me, her arse moving back and forth and up and down against my hard cock. I can tell from her soft moans that she’s loving it as much as I am. My hands move seductively up from her hips, over her sides, touching the sides of her amazing tits. She moans more, and my fingers reach a little further round, finding her nipples and stroking up and down over them, for just a few seconds. From the shiver of pleasure which shoots through her body, and the way she silently mouths, “Oh fuck,” I’m pretty sure she’s cumming right there on the dance floor. 
I pull her to me by her hips again, my cock pressing tightly against her arse. I lean forward to whisper in her ear. “You like that, baby?” 
She moans softly, “Yes… Oh yes…” I smirk again. 
“Good girl.” I move to the side and slap her arse. “Now, c’mon girl. We’re going to the toilets.” She nods her head, blushing deeply because she can tell what’s coming. We head to the toilets and, once again, my hand rests on her arse, claiming her as my own. As we enter the guys’ toilets, one of my mates is leaving. He sees me entering the room with a bitch in tow and I wink at him. He pats me on the back as I pass by way of congratulations, but she doesn’t notice. I guide her into a cubicle and turn her to face me. “Get on your knees,” I say softly. It’s not threatening, but definitely assertive. She drops to her knees. My hard on is getting ridiculous now. “You ever get on your knees for your boyfriend, baby?” She blushes once again at the reminder that she has a boyfriend; but I don’t want her to forget. I want her to be mindful that she’s cheating. I want her to remember her boyfriend, and to realize that she’s choosing me over him as she’s doing so. She shakes her head. 
“No.” She responds, simply. I laugh a little.
“Not surprising! A little maggot-dick like him, with a hot little bitch like you… I bet he’s the one on his knees most of the time!” She nods. “Perfect!” I say, laughing a little more. “He’s your little bitch. And you’re about to be mine, aren’t you?” She nods again. “Say it. Tell me.” 
“Y… Yes Joe, I’m about to be your bitch.” She replies, meaning every single word from the bottom of her heart. 
“Good girl! And I bet, if he’s your little bitch, you rarely suck his cock, huh?” 
“Not really. Maybe on special occasions…” She admits. 
“Well, we’ll see about that. But I know a sexy thing like you doesn’t swallow any little dick’s cum, do you?” 
“No, Joe,” she answers. “He doesn’t even get to cum in my mouth.” 
“But you’re going to suck my big cock right now, aren’t you?” 
“Yes Joe.” 
“And I’m going to cum in your mouth.” 
“Yes Joe.” 
“And then tell me what you’re going to do, bitch.” 
“I’m going to swallow your cum. I’m going to swallow it like a good little bitch.” I smile widely. 
“Good girl. Now, give me your phone.” I hold out my hand and she looks at me quizzically. “Give me your fucking phone, bitch.” I repeat. She hesitates for just another moment before she reaches into her pocket and hands over her phone. I quickly work out how to take a picture, and snap a photo of her on her knees looking up at me. “Take my cock out.” 
She reaches forward, and I can see her hands shaking with anxiety. She unbuckles my belt and unfastens my jeans before unzipping me, pulling my jeans down just enough to gain access. She nervously pulls my boxers down, gasping as my nice big cock springs out. “Oh fuck…” She breaths out, excited. She stares at my cock, spellbound. 
“Kiss it, bitch.” She leans forward and her lips softly touch the head of my cock, and in that moment she seals the deal. She keeps kissing my cock, all up and down my eight inch length. “Good girl, now open wide!” Obediently, she opens her mouth as wide as she can. Playfully, I slap her cheeks one after the other with my cock, smearing pre-cum on her face. Another thing I’d bet her pathetic boyfriend never gets to do. 
I finally push my cock into her mouth, just the head to start with. Even with her mouth opened wide, it’s obvious that she’s definitely not used to anything so wide in her mouth. “Starting sucking.” I command, so she does. I push into her mouth further as she sucks, my hands now resting on her head. Tugging at her hair with one hand to force her to look up at me, I take another picture of her. This time with my hard cock in her mouth. I’m tempted to ask her for her boyfriend’s name and text it to him. I smirk again. Maybe next time. 
I put her phone in my pocket and both my hands are now gripping her hair tightly. I start to push my cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her face. I hear her gag as I push in a little too deep, and make a mental note to teach the bitch to deep-throat my whole length at some point. I start to grunt a little as I keep pushing into her mouth, forcefully moving her head back and forth to meet my thrusts. “Fuck yes, bitch,” I moan as I feel myself start to get close. “I’m gonna cum, bitch. I’m gonna cum right in your fucking mouth!” I grunt loudly as I pull her head onto my cock harder than usual, pushing my cock deeply into her mouth, feeling the cum bursting from my cock. I watch her eyes bulge out, not used to the feeling of a cock cumming in her mouth, much less my massive cock shooting an incredible load. 
“Mmm, there’s a good girl!” I say, satisfied. “Don’t you dare swallow just yet, you little slut!” I keep her head tilted back and pull my cock from her mouth. I wipe the last few drops of cum from the head of my cock onto her cheeks, smiling at how she accepts the abuse of a real man. “Open wide.” I look down, satisfied to see my massive load filling her mouth. “Good girl! Now you can swallow.” I watch as she closes her mouth and swallows, gulping down my massive load. I can tell from the look on her face that she isn’t a fan of the taste, which only pleases me even more – I love that the little bitch already can’t disobey me, even if she doesn’t like what she has to do. 
I put my cock away and tell her to stand. I look at her questioningly. “Did you cum on the dancefloor?” She blushes, her cum-smeared cheeks flushing. 
“Y…Yes…” 
“Are your panties still wet?” 
“Soaked.” She admits, looked down at the floor in embarrassment. 
“Good.” I reply. “Give them to me.” Still blushing, she does as she’s told, slipping her jeans off in front of me before removing her panties. I take them from her and they are, indeed, soaked through with her cum. I quickly push one finger inside her shaved pussy, making her gasp in surprise and excitement. “Tell me who owns this, baby.” 
“You do!” She pants, “Oh fuck you do, Joe! You own my pussy!” I smirk. 
“Good girl.” I reply. “Now let’s go to your place so me and my big cock can break you in properly.” 
With that, I remove my finger from her wet pussy, and watch in satisfaction as she hurriedly pulls her jeans back on. Fuck, this little bitch is desperate for some real cock in her pussy...

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST