CuckoldFart.com

Told Wife My Fantasy, Hoping She Follows Thru This Weekend (Picture)

cuckoldbydave

Have been married for 10 years. Early in the relationship my wife ( then GF ) hooked up with an older guy named Dave. When I found out, I actually tried to approach it as if she could continue as long as she didn't fall for him. Unfortunately, she tried to deny, and it turned into sort of a fight. The guy banged her a few more times and then she realized he was sort of a loser. I asked her a few months later "Would you want to have a threeway with me and Dave" and she said "Hell yes!!". We never did, partly because she just had no interest in him anymore. We moved on, got engaged then married and she has been nothing but faithful ( I've checked in various ways ) Have always dropped hints to her with things like "If you ever want a strange piece of ass"...etc. She went on a cruise a few months ago and the big joke among the wives were that they were in "International waters" and didn't have husbands. They are all ( but one ) religious women and nothing aside from joking happened. 

So she has always laughed off my little hints, but when we were in the middle of sex the other night ( she was a little drunk ) I asked her "What is a fantasy that you have that you would be embarrassed to tell me?". She said she would like for another girl to lick her pussy. We talked about that for a while, then she says "What is yours, let me guess......a threeway with a girl?"

I said "Nope, I'd like to watch you get fucked by another guy". 

She didn't sound disgusted in the least, just kind of surprised. She said "Really?". I said "Yep, that's why I always ask you about your past sexual encounters with Dave and other guys". We moved onto other things and didn't really discuss it. 

The reason I decided to tell her now is that she is going out of town this weekend for her HS reunion and I have to work. I told her as she was driving away " Remember, if you decide to cash in that offer this weekend, the rule is you have to tell me about it". She laughed and said "OK, I'll tell you if I'm going to use the international waters rule"

BTW, since our conversation, I have noticed in her FB history that she pulled up Dave's profile and looked at a bunch of his pictures. I wish she would ask me if I minded her adding him as a FB friend. The guy is very aggressive and I guarantee he would take the contact as a sign she wanted to play, then he would initiate instead of her trying to do so.   

I am praying....PRAYING that at some point this weekend I get a text message from her saying she is going to cash that voucher in. HS reunions are usually a great place to get no strings attached sex.

Here is a picture in case you're curious what she looks like. She has a really nice petit figure, even after three kids.  

• Like 8

CUCKOLD TEST

Talked to the wife last night. She was out in the sun all day working on her tan. She wasn't going out Friday ( bummer ). Asked her a little about the reunion Saturday. Told her that if she gets drunk, don't drive home stay at a hotel or something ( hint ). She said she probably wouldn't even drink so I'm guessing this probably won't happen this weekend, too quick.

I think when she gets back, I'm going to start suggesting she try to contact the guy she had a fling with years ago. Not sure how I can do that.

As you can see by my username, this is the guy I associate with being cuckolded. I had pictures of them together ( taken when I didn't know they were screwing ) and I destroyed them in a jealous rage. I've gone so far as to put pictures of the two of them together and fantasize about watching him fuck her. Anybody else ever been in this same boat?

Here's one of the pictures I frequently paste next to photos of "him". 

• Like 4

You would be surprised, just ask her if she fancies it

I'm hoping that I put more than enough hints out there without coming right out and saying it. Gonna tell her again tonight before she goes out to remember our discussion and the rule is she has to tell me anything that happens. From there it will be up to a little bit of alcohol and hopefully she runs into the right guy at the right time tonight. Would really love to get a text from her asking if I meant it, that would indicate there is opportunity and she is considering it. 

• Like 1

If you want success just admit to her how sexy it would be if she got naughty whilst out. Hints don't form a great part of communication.

If she gets mixed signal she might air on side of caution.

Just tell her whilst she is out you would love to receive a text telling you she is kissing with another guy. Let him persuade her to go further. But if she texts tell her she can go with the flow as long as she text before hand.

Texts are easier for her to confess to you as its happening than discussing face to face.

Another ploy is to text her when sh is out and tell her how horny the thought of her dancing and being touched by another man.

• Like 1

If you want success just admit to her how sexy it would be if she got naughty whilst out. Hints don't form a great part of communication.

If she gets mixed signal she might air on side of caution.

Just tell her whilst she is out you would love to receive a text telling you she is kissing with another guy. Let him persuade her to go further. But if she texts tell her she can go with the flow as long as she text before hand.

Texts are easier for her to confess to you as its happening than discussing face to face.

Another ploy is to text her when sh is out and tell her how horny the thought of her dancing and being touched by another man.

Good advice, I might try some of those. Thanks Madmajor!!

Well she's going with a guy friend. Problem is, they have been friends for a long time and their relationship is almost a brother/sister thing. She told me not to worry about her driving because this guy said he wasn't going to drink so she could get hammered ( that could be good ). I would have zero problem with her hooking up with him, but I don't think it will happen. The other thing is that since she went with him, there is very little chance of her hooking up with some other guy while out. 

By all accounts of what you wrote, if Dave is there he will certainly fuck your wife. He won't be able to help himself especially if your wife is up for it as well.

It's just a matter of where & how many times. Given your prior discussion with your wife i'm sure she'll have the details for you.

How do you want him to fuck her? At the reunion itself or back at her hotel room?

By all accounts of what you wrote, if Dave is there he will certainly fuck your wife. He won't be able to help himself especially if your wife is up for it as well.

It's just a matter of where & how many times. Given your prior discussion with your wife i'm sure she'll have the details for you.

How do you want him to fuck her? At the reunion itself or back at her hotel room?

Dave wasn't at the reunion. He was an older guy she fucked years ago when we were just dating. I had a friend who was in his circle and he would tell me every time they hooked up. She had no idea how I kept finding out. I wish I would have had the balls to just tell her then that it actually turned me on, but it seemed like this guy was trying to take her away from me and not just fuck her for fun. I doubt that will be an issue now as she is a. Mother and he is still a bachelor.

Anyhow, nothing happened last night so i guess I'm going to have to find a creative way to steer her towards him.

Why don't you write to him...email or face book.....

Tell him honestly that the thought of your wife being seduced by another is appealing and you know she likes him.... Is he interested!

If he is not and it gets back to her...tell her you had a few too many drinks when you wrote the email!

• Like 2

Tell him honestly that the thought of your wife being seduced by another is appealing and you know she likes him.... Is he interested!

If he is not and it gets back to her...tell her you had a few too many drinks when you wrote the email!

That's a huge leap that I'm not sure I'm ready to take. My last conversation with this guy was 10 years ago and consisted of me telling him to stay away and him telling me that it wasn't his fault that she kept contacting him and I needed to tell her that, not him. I'm thinking about finding a way to ask my wife if she would hook up again with him if I gave her permission. If she says yes, I could friend request him on FB from her account and then just let nature take its course.

That's a huge leap that I'm not sure I'm ready to do that. If I knew for sure she would follow thru, I might though. My last conversation with this guy was 10 years ago and consisted of me telling him to stay away and him telling me that it wasn't his fault that she kept contacting him and I needed to tell her that, not him. I'm thinking about finding a way to ask my wife if she would hook up again with him if I gave her permission. If she says yes, I could friend request him on FB from her account and then just let nature take its course.

That's a huge leap that I'm not sure I'm ready to do that. If I knew for sure she would follow thru, I might though. My last conversation with this guy was 10 years ago and consisted of me telling him to stay away and him telling me that it wasn't his fault that she kept contacting him and I needed to tell her that, not him. I'm thinking about finding a way to ask my wife if she would hook up again with him if I gave her permission. If she says yes, I could friend request him on FB from her account and then just let nature take its course.

Maybe you need to find another guy who is willing to seduce her. You know the type of guys she fancies. So place a local ad on the Internet and you can get them. Then tell them where she will be and get them to accidentally bump into her whilst she is out.

A successful bull once told me that he got much success out of whispering to a wife that he was getting along well with.... Fancy a shag because you are gorgeous

• Like 1

Maybe you need to find another guy who is willing to seduce her. You know the type of guys she fancies. So place a local ad on the Internet and you can get them. Then tell them where she will be and get them to accidentally bump into her whilst she is out.

A successful bull once told me that he got much success out of whispering to a wife that he was getting along well with.... Fancy a shag because you are gorgeous

I just don't see that strategy working, especially at the stage we are at know where it's just been subtly discussed. The only predictable place she is would be at the gym and I'm sure that if she decides to go on the lookout, there would be plenty of potential targets there.

This guy Dave has his own place, he's single and lives far enough away that she wouldn't have to worry about our circle of friends/couples seeing them out. Plus there would probably not be the need for any feeling out the other person games. If she approached him on FB and he agreed to meet, it would be understood by everyone involved that she's going to get fucked.

Mad major......I texted her as she sat watching a movie with her mom.

I told her that it turned me on to think of her fucking another guy etc. then after some back and forth I asked "if given the opportunity, would you fuck another guy if I gave you permission".

She answred, and I quote. "No. Solid no".

Then I assured her this was not any attempt by me to parlay this into a three way with another girl or for me to use it as an excuse to fuck some other girl. Then I said "is there anything I could do that might make you reconsider?" She said "walk the dog" ( he was whining to go out ). So I walked him. I went back and typed "I'm not looking for a fuck yes let's do this tonight.....I was hoping for a maybe". She texted back " possibly"....so that's where we are right now....at possibly.

What do you think?

took me a really long time to get cuckolded but by what you have said it seems like it is happening soon for you. Those "maybe" sound like yes to me. It looks like both of you have to sit down and talk about it when you are not having sex or messing around.

• Like 1

From "Solid no" to "possibly" is where we stand right now too. I believe I have now convinced my wife that this is not an excuse for me to fuck some other girl, even if a possibility of a three way with another girl or an occasion with another couple arises, I would not have anything sexual with the other girl; that it's all about her. She's more open to the idea now but still somewhat wary to make it happen. Like you, I'd like her to initiate or clearly give me the OK to initiate with someone she fancies.

Wish it happens soon for both of us and all those who desire this

• Like 2

Well, used majors texting suggestion and asked her about adding Dave as a FB friend. She said she didn't want to. Didn't want to push it so I said that was ok, told her I would like her to if she wanted to in the future. Took a few pictures after she got out of the shower, here's one for your viewing pleasure.

• Like 6