CuckoldFart.com

Wives Who Wear Stockings To Work...

CUCKOLD TEST

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

geoffry 1963 your wife is very hot bet she gets fucked at work, id love to pull her knickers down if she worked for me and send her home full of cum!

Same to you husband of slutty teacher both great sexy ladys who look good in stockings and suspenders , both look like they want lots of cock.

Good post.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Stockings and suspenders are a v dangerous combination for a teacher, I think. If they spot the tell tale sign of a suspender catch, the boys spend all their time and energy trying to look up your skirt rather than concentrating on what you say!

But all the women I know feel like me that they are more sexy in stockings and given the choice I much prefer them. My husband (like most men I suspect) also preferred me to wear stockings and if I was wearing them when he shared me he usually wanted me to keep them on whilst having sex. He also liked to take photos afterwards!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stockings and suspenders are a v dangerous combination for a teacher, I think. If they spot the tell tale sign of a suspender catch, the boys spend all their time and energy trying to look up your skirt rather than concentrating on what you say!

But all the women I know feel like me that they are more sexy in stockings and given the choice I much prefer them. My husband (like most men I suspect) also preferred me to wear stockings and if I was wearing them when he shared me he usually wanted me to keep them on whilst having sex. He also liked to take photos afterwards!

I was dared to add a photo to demonstrate what I meant - so, here you are then:

post-1135-0-32959400-1413096046_thumb.jpg

• Like 10