CuckoldFart.com

New To This, Maybe She Has It In Her?

SouthAus

Hi all, pretty new to expressing this but have been seriously turned onto it for a long time now. I've spoken with the wife about it a few times; drunk sex talk, however she doesn't really seem into it at all. We're both young and attractive and love sex a lot, however I can't get this serious fantasy out of my mind. For a bit of history, she got around quite a bit back in the day and fucked probably 15-20 people before we started dating. I get super turned on when I hear about her prior, liberal escapades. Keen to speak to like minded cucks/hotwives/couples on how to broach this subject to my beautiful wife. Cheers.

CUCKOLD TEST

how did you actually approach the subject? have you brought it up when sober? 

i think you should chip away at it... little-by-little. break down her inhibitions first. maybe encourage her to flirt with guys first, then it progresses from there.

how 'bout a pic of the little minx.

I suggest a similar approach. Bring it up during or after sex. Maybe role play the scenario with her and find out how she would like to see something unfold. Then if she is considering it, perhaps some online flirting with a Bull. If she's comfortable with that (and turned on) then you can think about trying the real thing.

Best of luck.

• Like 1

I suggest a similar approach. Bring it up during or after sex. Maybe role play the scenario with her and find out how she would like to see something unfold. Then if she is considering it, perhaps some online flirting with a Bull. If she's comfortable with that (and turned on) then you can think about trying the real thing.

Best of luck.

I think these are good suggestions, but she will need to be assured that you love her, and do not want her to leave you, and that you do not want this as an excuse to have someone else.

As JustPete says, chip away slowly .... don't try to force the pace at all.

Good Luck

Louise

Just out of curiosity, Louise, were you reluctant at the start and just need a little time and encouragement? Just keen to understand it a little more.

Thanks all.

South Aus,

Yes, I was very suspicious of my hubby's intent - I thought he wanted to have someone else.  

Luckily he persuaded me that he didn't, but it still took me a while to give in to it, but finally it just happened when my husband got our neighbour to call and help us out by fixing a leaking radiator when my hubby was away at work. 

The neighbour fixed the radiator, then turned his attention to me.  

I resisted him for a good while, but gave in graciously to his persuasive advances.  

Patience is a virtue by the sounds of it. I like the idea of it solely for her pleasure, it is the only thing I'm interested in. I'm not saying that I can't please her, we have great sex, but that pinnacle of pleasure is what I'd love to see her enjoying, plus the eroticism wouldn't be too bad either!

• Like 1

Patience is a virtue by the sounds of it. I like the idea of it solely for her pleasure, it is the only thing I'm interested in. I'm not saying that I can't please her, we have great sex, but that pinnacle of pleasure is what I'd love to see her enjoying, plus the eroticism wouldn't be too bad either!

Patience might be a virtue but can be pain in the ass too :P . If you don't pursue, you might get nowhere like in my case. For me it is solely for her pleasure too but that will be my pleasure as well.

I suggest you also talk to her when sex is not involved - not before, during or after sex, like on the breakfast or just hanging out

• Like 2

I almost did last weekend while having dinner but knowing her current stance on it I didn't know how to say to her, I'd love for your to fuck other men! It's a hard topic to tackle!

Yes, it is a hard topic to discuss with someone you love. I am in the same situation as far as that goes. It's not like you can just blatantly say, "Baby, I want you to fuck another man." Most women, well my girlfriend anyway, would probably turn tails and run. And that's because she already knows I was turned on by her fucking the two guys she did fuck. It's just a touchy situation.

I almost did last weekend while having dinner but knowing her current stance on it I didn't know how to say to her, I'd love for your to fuck other men! It's a hard topic to tackle!

Starting like, "how about inviting someone over for dinner sometime" then imply it is not just someone and see how it goes...

All good stuff, i reckon if I could get a good looking Italian dude to tempt her it would be a good start. We both have an Italian heritage and she loves Italian guys. I asked her one night if she'd like a big black cock when we were drunk and fucking and she said "no, if I was to fuck anyone it would have to be my type, Italian, but I don't want to fuck anyone else."

They say that women are experts at getting into the heads of men with their mind games. But, it goes both ways of course. Not only do you need extreme patience but you need to find a way to get into her head. Let her think that the choosing is her part. Help her see things in relationships that she may not have considered. Be supportive and foster her open-mindedness. But,as Louise said, be as lovingly supportive of her as you can possibly be.

• 1 month later...