CuckoldFart.com

Any guys good at talking shit about your buddy's mom?

splatter_my_mom

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been fucking your mom since she was 16. Did she ever tell you about me? It started out as a r******** fantasy for her, she wanted to be used but didn't want to admit it so she said "pretend you're going to r******** me". So I did. It started out all fine...then I wanted her ass...she wouldn't agree...I took it anyway at first her screams scared me, I was only 17 ...but I didn't stop, I figured I was balls in already, and couldn't stop now...so I kept sawing at her ass. Soon she was screaming harder...faster...more...take my ass, fuck my ass, own it you son of a bitch.  So I did!  From that point on, I'd see her walking down the hall at school and I'd give her a look...she knew she was to be in my parents basement right after school for her ass stretching. First I'd fuck her mouth, then her ass and cum on her face and wipe my dick across her lips...she'd instinctively lick it like a good whore...It's gone on for years on an off.  When I see her around town and give her that look...she shows up for her treatment. Oh, for all I know, you could be my bastard son, I've been cumming in your mommy's cunt since she was 16 years old, she may have stopped at any time, maybe that's why you look at her with lust, like father, like son....

darksexacts@gmail

• 4 months later...

Looking for guys to talk mad shit about what a whore my mom is! Phone or chat about how my mother is your married cocksucker. How you peel her panties down and fill, ream and stretch her pussy and asshole then wipe your sticky dick in her hair!

very sexy  

When I was in high school the school secretary was one of my buddies mom and she was a tall slender brunette with long legs and I think every guy in school had a hardon thinking about her. She wore tight skirts that showed off her cute butt and when she was sitting the skirt gave a look at a lot of leg. I have no idea if anyone ever got into her panties but you had hear the guys say what they wanted to do to her sexy body was quite graphic.