CuckoldFart.com

Becoming The Beta Man: The Start Ch.01

the187

The Start, Chapter 1:

I awoke late in the morning from sounds coming from the living room, it sounded like heavy breathing and I felt that, my wife wasn’t in my bed. It has been happening since I let my hireling stay with us since he had no roof. I got up, and opened my door to look into the hallway, where my wife was pinned on the wall, embracing and wrapping her legs on him, while she kept moaning his name and inserting her nails on his back which made him go harder. I could see he was flexing his muscles to the max, they were so defined and big, and his biceps looked like the size of my head. He was motor boating my wife’s precious and grand breasts, enjoying the feel of those perky and smooth breasts. I felt my lower part getting stiff, but even at its hardest, it didn’t compare to the monster he was packing. He kept penetrating her, but there would still be 3-4 inches left because her body could only take so much of his dick. I closed the door and went back to bed to try and get some sleep which unfortunately I couldn’t, I kept hearing yell and moan louder, the dirtiest talk I had ever heard.

It all happened months ago, I needed to hire new personnel for my company, which worked in constructions and manual labor. I was going thru the files, usually filled low scum who were drug addicts and usually looked weak for a position like this until I saw his profile. Tyrone Hendrix, fresh out of jail, 300 pounds of pure muscle, at 6’7” was a total mountain. Said he had been charged with the murder and drug dealing but was able to go back to normal after 15 years in prison. At the time of his release, he was 25, god knows when he went in. I interviewed him, and when he came into my office, he barely fit thru the door, even worse when it came to sitting down. I asked him straight away about his condition and if he would go back to his previous life. He had told me that he had seen the mistakes he had done, but couldn’t go back and change his past, but could change his present, which inspired me to hire him.

He was able to carry tons of steel easily without breaking a sweat, as he casted a gigantic shadow on me. He was well behaved, but a little flirty when he saw women in nice dresses. My secretary had informed that he slapped her ass once, while she didn’t know he was there. I told her not to care much about, he must have done it jokingly. Few weeks after I hired him, I needed to go back to the office for some papers, when I saw him sleeping on the floor, I asked him what he was doing and he had told me that he had no roof and wanted to stay in the office to sleep, asked me not to get angry but I asked him to come with me and have a few drinks. We went to the bar and he told me how his mother had died and wasn’t able to leave him anything, and he had no place to go since no one wanted an ex con. After a few drinks and laughs, I asked him if he wanted to stay with us. We live in big house, almost like a mansion, with a pool, sauna and a Jacuzzi. He agreed and was thankful for me offering it to him. When we got home, my wife was in her nightgown, which was made of silk that resembled her skin.

The moment he walked in, he whistled so loud, I thought he was going to shatter the glass table. He went over to my wife, grabbed her by her waist and kissed her lips. Her cheeks were flushed with arousal. I told my wife Jenny, that he would be staying with us for a few weeks. Asked her if she could take him to the guest room. He told me I was too lucky to own a damn hotel, but even luckier to have such a fine woman as a wife. As they were walking to his room, I caught a glimpse of him slapping the firm ass of my wife, making wolf sounds. After she showed him the room, I could see her nipples trying to burst from the nightgown. She asked me who he was, and why I’d let him stay with us. I told her about his situation, and his past and she got mad at me but asked her not to make a scene, we then went to sleep. Next morning, I woke up, but I didn’t see her which was weird, so I got up and saw him sitting there shirtless on the couch, and when I asked where my wife was, she sprung up from in from of him, where another couch was. She looked pale but also aroused, and her voice was shaking. Tyrone then got up and asked me if we were going to work. His shorts were so tight you could see the outline of his tool, even the veins were visible, and his head was almost poking out too. I asked him to get ready, and asked my wife if she could make us some coffee, while she was adjusting her nightgown. I asked her what was going on, but she just told me that they were talking and getting to know each other.

On the ride to work, Tyrone was talking about how fine of a woman I had, with those perky silver white breasts, with fat small pink mountains of nipples. But that her ass was his main attraction, those thing would not stop bouncing every time she walked. I told him to stop, that it was my wife he was talking about and that he should be more respectful. All he told me was to be careful of not losing her with a smirk. We got to work, and it was raining, I was in my office, warm and clean, while Tyrone was outside in the cold and dirty. He was flexing his muscles carrying the equipment and working on the buildings that I started fantasizing of him with my wife, but he could just absorb her entirely like a germ. We finished working and went home. He entered first and slammed the door back that I almost crashed into it, while I caught a glimpse of him grabbing Jenny’s butt. He went and sat in the couch with his legs spread open and one feet on the coffee table. It was weird to me because Jenny wouldn’t even let me enter the house with my shoes dirty, let enough my whole body.

He yelled from the living room if I could bring him a beer, while he was sitting there and Jenny cuddled up beside him asking him about his day, like she didn’t know I came home too. I greeted her, and she just replied back with hey John, and continued talking to Tyrone, amazed at the stories of how he carried a lot of steel and wood. I couldn’t tolerate what I was seeing, so I went to my room and changed. We had dinner then he went to take a shower. I told Jenny when we were in private that it was a good thing he was showering, he was smelling dirty. And she said that he smelled good, while she was staring at his room. I went to my room to lay down and read something, but before I left I tried to grab her butt but she stopped me and told me she wasn’t in the mood. I was laying down in my bed when Tyrone yelled that he needed a towel, I was getting up but Jenny said she got him since the kitchen was closer to his room, which had a closet with all the towels and bathroom equipment.

It had been 5 minutes since she first went in, but I never heard her leave so I got up and asked her what was taking her so long, and as soon as I opened the door, she got up from her knees, cleaned her mouth and said that she was looking for a towel while Tyrone was telling me that I need not to get worried, nothing had happened and that he had his underwear behind the towel he was putting. His chest was so big and defined. All the veins made it seem like he had the Great Canyon in his chest. His pecs were literally 5 inches up from his body. His abs, his 8 pack were looking like normal pecs. I left the room and wished him good night and Jenny came with me. While we were in our room, I asked her what she thought about him, she said and I quote “A total body building perfection, like he came straight out of a magazine or he was photoshopped”, I asked her if she caught a glimpse of his tool, and she giggled and blushed, and asked me what kind of woman I thought she was.

==============================================================================================

This is my first time posting a story, I've written a few but never posted them. Please, I encourage you to tell me what was good, and what I need to improve on, and if you want to hear more Tyrone and Jenny blooming relationship.

Until then have a good one.

• Like 4

Cuckold Tests

The Start, Chapter 1:

I awoke late in the morning from sounds coming from the living room, it sounded like heavy breathing and I felt that, my wife wasn’t in my bed. It has been happening since I let my hireling stay with us since he had no roof. I got up, and opened my door to look into the hallway, where my wife was pinned on the wall, embracing and wrapping her legs on him, while she kept moaning his name and inserting her nails on his back which made him go harder. I could see he was flexing his muscles to the max, they were so defined and big, and his biceps looked like the size of my head. He was motor boating my wife’s precious and grand breasts, enjoying the feel of those perky and smooth breasts. I felt my lower part getting stiff, but even at its hardest, it didn’t compare to the monster he was packing. He kept penetrating her, but there would still be 3-4 inches left because her body could only take so much of his dick. I closed the door and went back to bed to try and get some sleep which unfortunately I couldn’t, I kept hearing yell and moan louder, the dirtiest talk I had ever heard.

It all happened months ago, I needed to hire new personnel for my company, which worked in constructions and manual labor. I was going thru the files, usually filled low scum who were drug addicts and usually looked weak for a position like this until I saw his profile. Tyrone Hendrix, fresh out of jail, 300 pounds of pure muscle, at 6’7” was a total mountain. Said he had been charged with the murder and drug dealing but was able to go back to normal after 15 years in prison. At the time of his release, he was 25, god knows when he went in. I interviewed him, and when he came into my office, he barely fit thru the door, even worse when it came to sitting down. I asked him straight away about his condition and if he would go back to his previous life. He had told me that he had seen the mistakes he had done, but couldn’t go back and change his past, but could change his present, which inspired me to hire him.

He was able to carry tons of steel easily without breaking a sweat, as he casted a gigantic shadow on me. He was well behaved, but a little flirty when he saw women in nice dresses. My secretary had informed that he slapped her ass once, while she didn’t know he was there. I told her not to care much about, he must have done it jokingly. Few weeks after I hired him, I needed to go back to the office for some papers, when I saw him sleeping on the floor, I asked him what he was doing and he had told me that he had no roof and wanted to stay in the office to sleep, asked me not to get angry but I asked him to come with me and have a few drinks. We went to the bar and he told me how his mother had died and wasn’t able to leave him anything, and he had no place to go since no one wanted an ex con. After a few drinks and laughs, I asked him if he wanted to stay with us. We live in big house, almost like a mansion, with a pool, sauna and a Jacuzzi. He agreed and was thankful for me offering it to him. When we got home, my wife was in her nightgown, which was made of silk that resembled her skin.

The moment he walked in, he whistled so loud, I thought he was going to shatter the glass table. He went over to my wife, grabbed her by her waist and kissed her lips. Her cheeks were flushed with arousal. I told my wife Jenny, that he would be staying with us for a few weeks. Asked her if she could take him to the guest room. He told me I was too lucky to own a damn hotel, but even luckier to have such a fine woman as a wife. As they were walking to his room, I caught a glimpse of him slapping the firm ass of my wife, making wolf sounds. After she showed him the room, I could see her nipples trying to burst from the nightgown. She asked me who he was, and why I’d let him stay with us. I told her about his situation, and his past and she got mad at me but asked her not to make a scene, we then went to sleep. Next morning, I woke up, but I didn’t see her which was weird, so I got up and saw him sitting there shirtless on the couch, and when I asked where my wife was, she sprung up from in from of him, where another couch was. She looked pale but also aroused, and her voice was shaking. Tyrone then got up and asked me if we were going to work. His shorts were so tight you could see the outline of his tool, even the veins were visible, and his head was almost poking out too. I asked him to get ready, and asked my wife if she could make us some coffee, while she was adjusting her nightgown. I asked her what was going on, but she just told me that they were talking and getting to know each other.

On the ride to work, Tyrone was talking about how fine of a woman I had, with those perky silver white breasts, with fat small pink mountains of nipples. But that her ass was his main attraction, those thing would not stop bouncing every time she walked. I told him to stop, that it was my wife he was talking about and that he should be more respectful. All he told me was to be careful of not losing her with a smirk. We got to work, and it was raining, I was in my office, warm and clean, while Tyrone was outside in the cold and dirty. He was flexing his muscles carrying the equipment and working on the buildings that I started fantasizing of him with my wife, but he could just absorb her entirely like a germ. We finished working and went home. He entered first and slammed the door back that I almost crashed into it, while I caught a glimpse of him grabbing Jenny’s butt. He went and sat in the couch with his legs spread open and one feet on the coffee table. It was weird to me because Jenny wouldn’t even let me enter the house with my shoes dirty, let enough my whole body.

He yelled from the living room if I could bring him a beer, while he was sitting there and Jenny cuddled up beside him asking him about his day, like she didn’t know I came home too. I greeted her, and she just replied back with hey John, and continued talking to Tyrone, amazed at the stories of how he carried a lot of steel and wood. I couldn’t tolerate what I was seeing, so I went to my room and changed. We had dinner then he went to take a shower. I told Jenny when we were in private that it was a good thing he was showering, he was smelling dirty. And she said that he smelled good, while she was staring at his room. I went to my room to lay down and read something, but before I left I tried to grab her butt but she stopped me and told me she wasn’t in the mood. I was laying down in my bed when Tyrone yelled that he needed a towel, I was getting up but Jenny said she got him since the kitchen was closer to his room, which had a closet with all the towels and bathroom equipment.

It had been 5 minutes since she first went in, but I never heard her leave so I got up and asked her what was taking her so long, and as soon as I opened the door, she got up from her knees, cleaned her mouth and said that she was looking for a towel while Tyrone was telling me that I need not to get worried, nothing had happened and that he had his underwear behind the towel he was putting. His chest was so big and defined. All the veins made it seem like he had the Great Canyon in his chest. His pecs were literally 5 inches up from his body. His abs, his 8 pack were looking like normal pecs. I left the room and wished him good night and Jenny came with me. While we were in our room, I asked her what she thought about him, she said and I quote “A total body building perfection, like he came straight out of a magazine or he was photoshopped”, I asked her if she caught a glimpse of his tool, and she giggled and blushed, and asked me what kind of woman I thought she was.

==============================================================================================

This is my first time posting a story, I've written a few but never posted them. Please, I encourage you to tell me what was good, and what I need to improve on, and if you want to hear more Tyrone and Jenny blooming relationship.

Until then have a good one.

Please continue.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love being the Beta male!  My had a boyfriend who was a bully and we did not like him.  Was always after her to dump him.  He was told this & let it be known he did not like us.  He would touch our daughters privates in front of us, and she would push his hand away & tell him to behave.  He would smerk at us.  When they would go out he would turn around & make a " I am going to fuck her" motion. behind her back.  Then my wife started to get text sex photos of his dick being sucked on by my on her cell phone.  When my opened the photo a return receipt was requested.  My wife said yes. He text her & told her we both had to look at the pictures together.

So we both started looking at the pictures he would send.  It was more sex pictures on each date. My wife & I would text him & tell him to stop & glare at him when he would come over.  Then he stopped sending the pictures for about a week.  We wondered what happened & what they were doing.  Then one time he came over by himself & had my wife & I set down on the couch.  He wanted to show us what a wonderful slut he had turned our into.  He gave his phone to my wife & told her to open this file.  it showed him naked with his big dick. The next one was our naked. The next one was another boy naked & our blowing him, while looking at the phone. After about a dozen sex pictures, he reaches over & undue buttons on my wife's top. When we started to yell at him we were told to shut up &  keep looking at the pictures.  He undressed my wife, saying the whole time if our is a slut, then her mother is too.

My wife ended up laying across my lap & I guided his dick into her.  On his commands we thanked him for turning our & mother into a slut.

That young man sure got cocky when he found out how submissive we were. He started fucking our with the door open.  He walking into the our bedroom and one of us would suck him to get hard again. Most of the time he would go back to our , but sometimes he did her mother.  

The boldest he got was he had me sleep in my daughters bed while he fucked my wife & together in my bed.  After that night, my ended up breaking up with him because he had my wife, eat her daughters pussy.

My wife told me later she enjoyed it, but my thought that was to much.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...