CuckoldFart.com

U.k. Couple

Cuckoldcouple69

We're in our 40's , experienced in the cuckold scene and have started to look for a long term Bull now as fed up with casual meets. Would ideally want a Bull close to the Sheffield area who can accommodate regularly at the weekend , must be experienced and fully understand the dynamics of a cuckold couple .

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TEST

We're in our 40's , experienced in the cuckold scene and have started to look for a long term Bull now as fed up with casual meets. Would ideally want a Bull close to the Sheffield area who can accommodate regularly at the weekend , must be experienced and fully understand the dynamics of a cuckold couple .

Shame, I'm looking for long-term, have family in Sheffield & travel regularly from London but can't accommodate 

Indeed they do , but as we are Looking for regular not just when your in the area ! As we said done with casual now !

Good luck - there are so few genuine people out there wanting a regular relationship.  

My wife had our best friend for 7 years, and it was wonderful, knowing that we could both rely on him to pleasure her.

It is so much better than a casual encounter, well it was for me, knowing she was tucked up safely in bed with him when I was away on work.  :)

Bryan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/7/2016 at 6:33 PM, pervy_bloke_69 said:

where abouts are you shazne im a 52 yo slim average male wannabe cuck on teesside  , just wanting some pen friends for now cos i have just joined  x

i'd like to chat with U, sent im,  what is ur location?  what is ur wifes status,  does she know U think U want to try this?  i bet U can find a few volunteers for this project...  post a few pix if U can, plz