CuckoldFart.com

Indian couple

indiancuckwife

• 1 month later...

CUCKOLD TEST

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey I would like to know more...what else indian cuck cpl fear off, apart from getting caught or someone recording vdo with n all....

I have been with one cpl before but in abroad. Its safe n secure there..but in India I couldn't get any cpl...my guess is its coz of these fears you mentioned. I will like to know more, what kind of assurity indian cuck cpls expect?

• 5 months later...

I am a married white woman who is presently cuckolding my white husband with my Pakistani boss,it has been for a year or two now and it has been fantastic.I would recommend it thoroughly, if you wish you can send me messages,for advice on ways to join the cuckold lifestyle. Sarah X

post-21512-0-73280700-1471586640_thumb.jpg

post-21512-0-43670000-1471586660_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I am a married white woman who is presently cuckolding my white husband with my Pakistani boss,it has been for a year or two now and it has been fantastic.I would recommend it thoroughly, if you wish you can send me messages,for advice on ways to join the cuckold lifestyle. Sarah X

Sarah, You are so hot! :D

• 3 weeks later...

I am a married white woman who is presently cuckolding my white husband with my Pakistani boss,it has been for a year or two now and it has been fantastic.I would recommend it thoroughly, if you wish you can send me messages,for advice on ways to join the cuckold lifestyle. Sarah Xsa

hi you are wonderful talking serious about your husband and he will love the lover of my wife is the director