CuckoldFart.com

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 weeks later...

can there be anything more erotic and beautiful that the site of a white wife's pussy overflowing with the potent sperm of her black luver and being presented to her wimp husband for his humiliation and cleaning

I am a limp dick I love to be his sissy slave while he has my wife name is pleasetakemyballs
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with previous posters. There is NOTHING sexier than your white wife fucking BBC bareback. For me its even hotter knowing we have been married for over 20 years, have had kids together and do all the things a family do together.

I sometimes get very hard when we have family reunions and sitting round a table with our parents, brothers, sisters and all the kids and i think of my wife being pleasured by Black Men. I sometimes have to go and wank in the bathroom at that point.

If only they knew!!!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When a man or men cum in me, they are giving me a special gift that I am able to share with my husband.

I enjoy feeling men's cock pulsate and squirt inside of me. I like feeling their hot cum spirt inside of me and then ooze out of me.

To my husband, other men's cum is the most special gift I can give him.

After I have had a man or men pound me and cum in me, possibly repeatedly, feeling my husband's warm, soft tongue in my pussy and on my clit feels incredible.

I do not think any man's cum should go to waste, and if I can give it to my husband by giving him a creampie, or by kissing him and transfering a mouth full of cum, all the better.

To most men, I am sure, cumming in a maried woman's pussy has to feel good, but being able to share their cum with my husband means much more to me.

• Like 10

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

When a man or men cum in me, they are giving me a special gift that I am able to share with my husband.

I enjoy feeling men's cock pulsate and squirt inside of me. I like feeling their hot cum spirt inside of me and then ooze out of me.

After I have had a man or men pound me and cum in me, possibly repeatedly, feeling my husband's warm, soft tongue in my pussy and on my clit feels incredible.

I do not think any man's cum should go to waste, and if I can give it to my husband by giving him a creampie, or by kissing him and transfering a mouth full of cum, all the better.

To most men, I am sure, cumming in a maried woman's pussy has to feel good, but being able to share their cum with my husband means much more to me.

Thanks for the invite deedee

Just so - I have often wondered what my friends would think of some of the things that I have done in (and out of) bed.

I think they would be so shocked to think that I was able to experience another man with my husband watching us.

And what would his colleagues at work say if they knew that he then licked up my lover's cum from my pussy.

Definitely best to keep a separation between friends and sexual partners.

L

• Like 2

You are spot on with these comments.

A lovely wife sharing this with her husband, a man who loves her without boundries, is the biggest gift (apart from giving birth to another mans baby) a wife can ever give to her husband.

Women like you are very very special and husbands like me, i am sure, give thanks every day we have you.

Thank you again XXX

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

I totally agree.My wife has had many, many black cocks cum in her over the years and she has never hesitated to offer her spunk filled pussy to me afterwards.

She absolutely loves the intimacy of me licking her after she has been with another man, and especially black men.This was VERY taboo, illegal even where we lived for many years which no doubt added to our arousal. 

As much as it is a great thrill to watch her with other men even after all these  years together, for me there is a very big turn on when she comes home with an unexpected cream-pie and I get to clean her of her lovers leavings.

• Like 1

WorshipU9 & Skyliner,

Totally agree, I was blessed with the best cuckold relationship I could have wanted, I wanted to share my wife with our best friend when he started to get interested in her some time after his marriage failed.  I allowed her total freedom without any boundaries to enjoy herself with him for the entire 7 years they were fucking together.  That was my Christmas gift to her that year!  

Sadly she would not let me be present, and he never knew that I was aware of what he was doing with her, but she did keep me informed of when she was going to be with him (every day!), and where / what they had got up to.

I am just thankful that she 'gave in' to his daily advances to her and to her inner desires for a better sexual experience than I could provide for her.

Unfortunately, as is the way with such things, they split up, and she hasn't desired anyone else ever since, despite me telling her that she is more than welcome to have anyone else that she desires on whatever conditions she lays down. 

Bryan

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
On 3/8/2016 at 10:13 AM, UK_EX said:

he never knew that I was aware of what he was doing with her, but she did keep me informed of when she was going to be with him

I much preferred it when the guy fucking my wife didn't know that I knew than when she told them that i was okay with it. It turned me on thinking that he saw me as the poor, unsuspecting husband.