CuckoldFart.com

Bad experiences

karkow

So we were reading other topic about a cuckold experience and this subject "cummed" on our mind.

We all love to read about a good cuckold experience, it drives our imagination to places most of us have not been before,but what about bad cuckold experiences?

We think this could help new couples and singles to deal with fears... Set the mood right... And break some chains...

Hope for the best, be prepared to the worst - our motto...

Kar & Kow

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

• 3 weeks later...

I have cuckolded my husband for eight years now, and we've had no bad experiences. Well, I do find my husband lacking after I have been with other men, but that is who he is. It is not because of any experiences with my lovers has been bad.

• Like 1

Great question!  My wife and I haven't "taken the big step" yet, but I find it odd that you only find extremely positive experiences out there.  There has to be some jealous reactions happening!  Maybe, those with bad experiences are turned off and don't participate on this type of sites?

Look what i've found :

http://ehealthforum.com/health/group-sex-t239927.html

My b/f of over 10 years is obsessed with the idea of watching me have sex with someone else. 

Things weren't going well so as a Christmas Gift I suggested a three-some (this has been something he has talked about for years). We set it up - met with the person and all went well. However, it is NOT something I wish to do on a regular basis. 

Since then he has become obsessed with it - wants to see me with 1, 2, 3 guys at a time while he watches, films, etc., and partakes as well. He is on the computer 24/7 looking for people to set up encounters with. I have told him this is not my idea of a good time and his response is I put no effort into the relationship by not wanting to partake. 

How do i get him to understand this is not something i'm comfortable with or am I truly not putting effort in by not wanting to partake.

Read more: Group Sex - Relationships and Marriage Forum - eHealthForum http://ehealthforum.com/health/group-sex-t239927.html#ixzz3OEjwBEu2 
Follow us: @ehealthforums on Twitter

;)

• Like 1

Guest defeated

There are times things can get uncomfortable. Especially when you have a Hotwife that is very dominating. When you have been around as long as the more mature members here actively involved in this lifestyle, things can get sour from time to time. As long as the good strongly outweigh the bad, you  go on. If there would have ever been a time when it all seemed just not worth any more effort, it would have stopped. Only the couple can determine if things are good or bad for them.

So we were reading other topic about a cuckold experience and this subject "cummed" on our mind.

We all love to read about a good cuckold experience, it drives our imagination to places most of us have not been before,but what about bad cuckold experiences?

We think this could help new couples and singles to deal with fears... Set the mood right... And break some chains...

Hope for the best, be prepared to the worst - our motto...

Kar & Kow

Sweet

All of our bad experiences came from internet meets, where the "failure" rate was well into 80%, with some horrific experiences and some who  had never heard of personal hygiene. Without a doubt our best experiences were when Liz accepted dates from other guys, where she had the opportunity to get to know them first. Encounters with potential studs at a sex club and the nude beach we visit have always proved suitable too, but internet contact were always a disaster. . 

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have cuckolded my husband for eight years now, and we've had no bad experiences. Well, I do find my husband lacking after I have been with other men, but that is who he is. It is not because of any experiences with my lovers has been bad.

LOL I think most cucks accept they are lacking, usually in the cock department...

My first wife enjoyed me not objecting her cheating.  She would often speak of the bad experiences with men that came to soon and did not get her off. She had a hard time getting rid of a lover that would show up at her work wanting to hook-up during lunch or afterwards. Another time. a different lover would show up unannounced at the house. A black lover wanted her to screw his friends or money they would split. One lover thought it would be funny leaving her naked at a camping site. She was stranded at a truck stop by a trucker.

I'd make sure Cheryl well & truly gets off.

I actually prefer the lady I'm with to have at least 1 orgasm before I fuck her. Lots of foreplay; especially rubbing & licking her clit usually does it.

It's always great to feel a pussy convulse uncontrollably.