CuckoldFart.com

Kissing

cheryls_hubby2012

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

@bellaazz cheryls_hubby2012 ...so here we are; thanks for the question - thats it what makes me being involved by now:

being able to have watched her with other men just in deeply common situations. her being intimately kissed & touched in public was the icing on the (cuck)cake

for me

• Like 1

I came home and found my wife sucking a huge black guys dick she said I will explain it all to you later just let me finish and after he leaves we will talk, I left the room and listened to her finish sucking him. When I went back in the room a few minutes later she was still topless standing at the door kissing him deeply as he gripped her butt cheeks, the kissing was long and intense it hit me as hard or harder than the bj.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I would have loved to see my wife kissing her lover, it makes me horny just thinking about them greeting each other with deep  tongue kissing,  knowing that it is the prelude to him stripping her naked, taking her to bed and fucking her.

• 1 month later...

I must be the oddball because I am the only one the kissing bothers. Don't know why but it must be a personal thing.

No, you're not the oddball and not the only one. I didn't reply at first because as you know we've had no experience yet and just wanted to imagine how I'd feel about it. Kissing is a much more intimate, emotional action then just fucking. Maybe the style of the kiss would make it different. A kiss in sexual passion, tongues licking each others could be a turn on but a loving, affectionate kiss might have got me off. Not sure

• Like 2

Thanks my friend. It is ok as everyone has their own turn ons but you seem to understand me that kissing is much more intimate. I have read many hookers won't kiss their clients but they will fuck them. I guess the same principle. Yes, it does depend on the kiss but that does make my stomach churn more than anything else........

• Like 1