CuckoldFart.com

Kissing

cheryls_hubby2012

CUCKOLD TEST

Thanks my friend. It is ok as everyone has their own turn ons but you seem to understand me that kissing is much more intimate. I have read many hookers won't kiss their clients but they will fuck them. I guess the same principle. Yes, it does depend on the kiss but that does make my stomach churn more than anything else........

Once, I enjoyed by wife kissing another lady very passionately and it did not make my stomach churn at all :P so perhaps I'd be ok with her kissing another guy too :unsure:

Since our swinging days, we often talk about my wife dating other men. I agree that kissing is a very intimate and passionate act. For me it is the threshold from 'just sex' to making love. Personally, the sight of my wife kissing another guy while making love was one of the most arousing while we were swinging. 

When we fantasize during sex now, my wife describes how her new lover is going to kiss her passionately, just before they go out for the evening. Yummy.

When my wife and I first went down this road, we said there would be no kissing, only sex. On her very first time getting fucked by a stranger, as he entered her, he tried to kiss her but she turned her head. As he got pumping her harder, he again tried to kiss her and she opened up and passionately kissed him, then looked over at me to see my reaction. I was surprised by her kissing him, but at the same time I knew that by her doing that, she was really enjoying herself, so I was not offended.

After that first time, kissing has been a large part of her having sex with other men. :)  :)

• Like 1

When my wife and I first went down this road, we said there would be no kissing, only sex. On her very first time getting fucked by a stranger, as he entered her, he tried to kiss her but she turned her head. As he got pumping her harder, he again tried to kiss her and she opened up and passionately kissed him, then looked over at me to see my reaction. I was surprised by her kissing him, but at the same time I knew that by her doing that, she was really enjoying herself, so I was not offended.

After that first time, kissing has been a large part of her having sex with other men. :)  :)

I can relate to that.. Kissing in passion of the moment.

Watching your wife kissing another guy is all part of being a cuck. Nothing better that seeing his tongue entering her mouth, as she squirms with passion. You only have to see the look of pure lust in her eyes to know than soon her lips are going to wrapped around his cock.

Kissing is all part of the foreplay.

• Like 2

even her taking a cock in her mouth

Kissing is part of the fun.and it feels just great kissing my wife after her f.bud...

feels like sloppy seconds:)

Watching your wife kissing another guy is all part of being a cuck. Nothing better that seeing his tongue entering her mouth, as she squirms with passion. You only have to see the look of pure lust in her eyes to know than soon her lips are going to wrapped around his cock.

Kissing is all part of the foreplay.

Re-thinking about it after all what you say, yes I think it would be a thrill -- especially "seeing his tongue entering her mouth, as she squirms with passion" and "the look of pure lust in her eyes to know than soon her lips are going to wrapped around his cock".

It is so lovely to be allowed to kiss your lover - wherever you are.  I kissed my lover in public when we first met, just in front of my husband.  My hubby said it felt exciting, seeing me intimately sharing a kiss with the man I was going to fuck.

I always kiss him passionately when he comes to us, and my hubby treats it as normal behavior for us to probe each other with our tongues.  After all my hubby sees me taking his cock in my mouth as well as in my pussy.

It's natural, it's right, and a cuckold should expect his lady to kiss her lover properly.

L

• Like 3

• 8 months later...

Initially, I thought this would be off-limits, but as I got used to the lifestyle, I realised it was only natural that my wife would want to kiss her boyfriend.  When I mentioned it to her, she told me that was just as well, as she had been doing it even before she asked me if she could fuck him.  What I felt was not anger that she had been kissing him, but I was miffed that she had not told me before as I was so horny imagining them with their tongues probing each other.

I just wish I could have seen them together when they met up for sex, to have seen them embracing and kissing, to see their hands holding each other intimately and to have seen them exploring each other's bodies.

Bryan

• Like 1