CuckoldFart.com

Hopeful to eat a used pussy tonight!

My wife just left for a bar with her girlfriend, She was joking about me giving her 100 if she comes home used. This is the first time that she has been able to go out in a couple pf years and she is excited to go.  I do not expect much but the idea that she was joking about it is a good sign. Last night when we had sex I asked her to please fuck other guys when she goes on a couple short trips in June and she said yes.

I am so hopeful and can barely stand the suspense.

13-DSC02990 (2)-cropwerfv.jpg

• Like 5

CUCKOLD TEST

Anticipation is wonderful.  Its been a few years now but one of the girls nights my wife met with Bill at a hotel.  She sucked him dry and later kissed me with her dirty mouth.  She didn't tell me until afterwards but it was so fooking hot she actually went through with it (once that I know of)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, squank mcgrubben said:

I am so hopeful and can barely stand the suspense.

1 hour ago, horny4ww said:

Anticipation is wonderful.

I know what you both mean. I used to love being at work or at home with the kids knowing my wife was out for the evening, wondering where she was, what she was doing and who with. I remember one night she'd been out with the girls, her coming home and telling me she'd "been naughty". This entailed them going to a club where Debbie was soon being chatted up and bought a drink by a black guy. He steered her away from the others to a quiet corner where they were soon kissing passionately, tongues in each other's mouths and with Debbie perched on a bar stool in her short black miniskirt, his hand quickly went from her knee to massage high up her bare inner thigh.

They'd been disturbed by one of the other women as one of them had collapsed drunk on the dance-floor and, as the girl lived near us, Debbie was assigned to get her home in a cab, putting paid to any chance of him taking my wife outside to fuck against the wall down a nearby alley or on the back seat of his car. I remember being disappointed that they hadn't been able to go all the way, Debbie missing out on her first ever black cock that night. My wife had to make do with me spanking her for being naughty and me fucking her instead.

Why didn't that black guy offer to drive them both? They could have dropped a very drunk Lisa off first, then parked up somewhere to fuck before Debbie came home.

• Like 3

Score!    Hallelujah! She got fucked!!!

M and her friend M who was celebrating her birthday first went to a bar to celebrate with friends, later they walked 3 blocks to a Mexican bar. Not sure of the name yet. She said that it was full of putas and horny young men. I do not have details yet because she arrived home at 330 a.m. and was drunk and tired.

She said that I need to give her 100 dollars because she had been traviesa. I was so surprised and excited, nearly shaking as I got her clothing off.

She said that she met a young guy that she liked and it turns out they are from very near each other where she grew up which is 2300 miles from here.

Somehow when her friends were on the dance floor she slipped out to the parking lot which is very dark and got into his car and ended up fucking. She said that his cock was very long but thin. not sure how long but care to find out!  She said that he kept saying mommy you are so tight  and your pussy is muy rica.  She and he exchanged nmbers and hope to meet again. She was on a high and feeling very good. I told her that maybe he can become her amante. Hope to get full story later but wow. What a wonderful feeling to have again. I licked and sucked her pussy for dear life and she enjoyed it  but I could not taste anything unfamiliar. She also said that Mariana was muy puta so I hope to discover the details of that also.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got some details about my wife but not her friend yet. Mine met the guy Xavier at the Mexican bar, She said that there were not many single males and he gravitated towards her, eventually they ended up in his backseat in the parking lot which was very dark and secluded. They kissed for a while and he got her pants and pantys off and licked her pussy until she was wet and ready. She said that his cock was much larger than mine but not as big as J who is 10 inches. So Probably around 9. But she really enjoyed the size and he fucked her for maybe 20 minutes and she orgasmed from his penetration. He must be about 30 years old. She gave him her number and is hoping to hear from him. If I get more info will post later.

• Like 3