CuckoldFart.com

I Want to Watch Another Man Fuck My Wife

grahamm4000

On 10/01/2015 at 9:26 PM, Louise said:

My husband watched as I fucked with someone else today, and he LOVED it !

See 'Girls, how did it make you feel'

My husband loves watching me fuck too, so I think what the hell and trpost-21512-0-88799400-1463902580.jpgy everything with a guy, my husband always says he enjoys the show,lol

• Like 10

CUCKOLD TEST

On 16/01/2015 at 2:53 AM, macmhor said:

By all means, I would love to fuck your wife and yes you  can certainly watch as I take her to bed and take my time with her.  Is she willing too take on the crowd who would love to fuck her?

How many do you think she could handle?

• Like 1

On 10/01/2015 at 11:19 PM, UK_EX said:

Yes he did didn't he Louise

So glad he liked seeing us fucking, and then cleaned up all the cum I left inside you.

Think you should write about it with Louise giving her side too.  Husband should be encouraged to write what was going through his mind.  Not just during, but before and after....could be an important document here!

On 05/01/2017 at 8:26 AM, Cuck1956 said:

My husband loves watching me fuck too, so I think what the hell and trpost-21512-0-88799400-1463902580.jpgy everything with a guy, my husband always says he enjoys the show,lol

Maybe get him to write a topic on the build up and the actual event.  From his perspective, and then you add yours!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Madmajor said:

Think you should write about it with Louise giving her side too.  Husband should be encouraged to write what was going through his mind.  Not just during, but before and after....could be an important document here!

Sorry, we have stopped, but it was fun while it lasted.   I think basically I was born a cuckold, not a bull.

• 2 months later...