CuckoldFart.com

Love it when she wears no underwear

Madmajor

My husband liked helping me get ready to see my lover, and one day when I asked him for my panties, he said that I was not going to be allowed any panties that evening!

So it was that I found myself totally knickerless driving across town - and it made me so horny knowing that I had been ordered to do so by my husband for the pleasure of me and my lover.

When I arrived, my lover thought his birthday had arrived early - we had a great time. 

I did repeat it a few times, but it was never as good as that first time.

L

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 years later...
Guest MichaelDawe

As for me female underwear should be banned. Nothing better for me than stark naked or everything on display under the skirt or dress.

In our colder climate it is not always practical but when we go out and socialize or when we are in London staying in hotels and going to shows, restaurants and clubs I always urge her to consider going "commando".

Long time ago we sort of said that whenever we went on holiday to any country in the South or when it's hot in the summer that she would remain knickerless for the duration of the stay..

Last holiday in Italy we became regulars in little restaurant that we really liked and the owner of the place, a very polite and distinguished mature gent, he always stressed that he was from Sicily and was very proud of it. He from the first time we went there to have dinner took a real and obvious liking to my wife. After a few days we were always asked to stay until closing time so he could come and sit with us and have a drink and a chat. As it was late, the lights were dimmed and it was just us and the owner I encourage my wife to ensure that her dress was raised as much as possible and that she assumed quite vulgar pose with her legs spread apart. Something was dropped and the owner picked it up, as he raised his had he had full scale spread legs and female pussy panorama. He looked at me and I was smiling and he looked my wife and she just about to burst into laughter and he looked and you could, "Mamma Mia ... and something to the extent what a sight. When he came down he sat at the table and I explained that this was our little erotic game. We find it extremely hot that he had seen, I loved it when her sex was totally @@@@@@@. We hoped he didn''t mind. He said and then said, "Can I have another look?". The answer was "Yes, of course".  So he took in the panorama again and then we said Good Bye and went back to the hotel and had a very steam session. We were both really worked up and had enjoyed that erotic moment.

For the remainder of our stay we went back almost every night and now he had reserved a special table and only he would serve us there. The table was in a place that every time he walked up and brought something to us, he could get a glance of my wifes smoth pussy.

Here is our contribution to the topic. Enjoy.

1.jpg

On 18/12/2017 at 10:40 AM, MichaelDawe said:

As for me female underwear should be banned. Nothing better for me than stark naked or everything on display under the skirt or dress.

In our colder climate it is not always practical but when we go out and socialize or when we are in London staying in hotels and going to shows, restaurants and clubs I always urge her to consider going "commando".

Long time ago we sort of said that whenever we went on holiday to any country in the South or when it's hot in the summer that she would remain knickerless for the duration of the stay..

Last holiday in Italy we became regulars in little restaurant that we really liked and the owner of the place, a very polite and distinguished mature gent, he always stressed that he was from Sicily and was very proud of it. He from the first time we went there to have dinner took a real and obvious liking to my wife. After a few days we were always asked to stay until closing time so he could come and sit with us and have a drink and a chat. As it was late, the lights were dimmed and it was just us and the owner I encourage my wife to ensure that her dress was raised as much as possible and that she assumed quite vulgar pose with her legs spread apart. Something was dropped and the owner picked it up, as he raised his had he had full scale spread legs and female pussy panorama. He looked at me and I was smiling and he looked my wife and she just about to burst into laughter and he looked and you could, "Mamma Mia ... and something to the extent what a sight. When he came down he sat at the table and I explained that this was our little erotic game. We find it extremely hot that he had seen, I loved it when her sex was totally @@@@@@@. We hoped he didn''t mind. He said and then said, "Can I have another look?". The answer was "Yes, of course".  So he took in the panorama again and then we said Good Bye and went back to the hotel and had a very steam session. We were both really worked up and had enjoyed that erotic moment.

For the remainder of our stay we went back almost every night and now he had reserved a special table and only he would serve us there. The table was in a place that every time he walked up and brought something to us, he could get a glance of my wifes smoth pussy.

Here is our contribution to the topic. Enjoy.

1.jpg

i can't say that i totally agree with you my friend.

As a man, of course it would be silly to say that i disliked seeing my bitches wearing lingerie and underwear. However, i think this still depends on the mood, circumstances and other factors. For instance, when I come across a random beautiful female stranger unknowingly showing off her intimate parts, i think that is pretty arousing imo.

However, if it was someone I know, sexy lingerie would get me excited or pretty hard as well.

Regardless, with or without lingerie, the aim is to enjoy the process of stripping down the lady with both your eyes (metaphorically) and your hands (physically) til she's stark naked and enjoy every inch of that beautiful body!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just recently...my wife and I had guests over...she isn't quite showing yet with her boyfriends baby...and had a a comfortable sun dress...half way through the party....as she and 2 other girls were dancing in our living room...her dress flew up and there she was...blonde bush and all...no complaints from me...as it was such a cute tease on her part...the guest got a rise out of it too...some literally...he he...anyway she told me later that it felt so comfy to be nude under her dress...wait till baby daddy hears about it...lmao

• Like 3

21 hours ago, shycplnfl said:

Same here.  Very, very hot out in public.

So when am I going to be able to connect with that sexy hot wife of your and discover she is not wearing any panties out in public when we meet? I will be back in the Tampa area in early to mid February. Can we finally connect and have some fun together? Let me know as I have not received a reply email from you folks lately.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, flrw2fan said:

So when am I going to be able to connect with that sexy hot wife of your and discover she is not wearing any panties out in public when we meet? I will be back in the Tampa area in early to mid February. Can we finally connect and have some fun together? Let me know as I have not received a reply email from you folks lately.

Haven't been on for a while due to 14 months of back surgeries.   Hopefully we can get together.  Let us know as much in advance as possible please.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

...oh well...wife pulled a nice one...this time...stepping out of our bedroom...to meet her boyfriend and 2 of his friends...coming...to pick her up to go to a party....anyway...there she is standing in front of them and me...yep...no panties...just a short t shirt..

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

shycplnfla...that paints quite a picture for the mind. Your sexy wife...short summer skirt...no panties. I pictured that in my mind and I thought...now why didn't mr. shycpl give us a pic. 

And then i thought...why don't I just add a pic. We both know that you like to watch, mr. shycpl!

So here is your lovely wife, Sue....in a short dress that shows off her legs nicely. With no panties on that day...I wonder what else she might have been showing?

DomBull4U

small (1).webp

• 4 weeks later...