CuckoldFart.com

Madmajor

• 7 months later...

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

On 11/01/2015 at 7:32 PM, Madmajor said:

It might just be me....

But I often see young (probably inexperienced) men posing as bulls and the first comment they say is something like.....

Going to fuck that slut good....

Your wife is a fine slut

...and many more.

I find it a big turn off when a potential bull starts talking about the lady I am with in a term that she is just a piece of meat. Surely the whole point is to make her feel like a princess (yes to make her no holds barred in the bedroom) but to show some respect.

I wonder if these "so called experienced bulls" ever get to take on a wife and train her as their own? That sort of disrespect from the get go is hardly going to inspire trust and confidence in a couple when introducing another party into their relationship is it?

Am I off the wall here? Or do others agree?

Yes I want her sexually pleasured by others, bit not at the expense of making her feel undervalued ,

Surely the most rewarding and fulfilling relationship between all parties starts with respect and the observance of boundaries. Initially the 3rd person is a complete stranger who should ease himself into the Good Graces of his partners. he wants them to feel comfortable and happy with their choice of bull. Remember Respect is not an instant thing ... it must be nurtured. Anyway thats my Pennys worth.