CuckoldFart.com

DESPERATELY wish my gorgeous wife would cuckold me!

NewbieHotWife

CUCKOLD TEST

Location?

Why is it so many wannabes post things like this, but have no location on their profile or in their posting?  Who knows you might live near a bull who likes the challange of suducing a wife who says she would never.  I know I enjoy that.  It is all the sweeter when I get her to want me knowing that I had to romance her into it.

CB

• Like 3

Location?

Why is it so many wannabes post things like this, but have no location on their profile or in their posting?  Who knows you might live near a bull who likes the challange of suducing a wife who says she would never.  I know I enjoy that.  It is all the sweeter when I get her to want me knowing that I had to romance her into it.

CB

Is there a facility to show your location. Would certainly love that.

More than happy for you to seduce my wife.....

She will be home a loan tonight

Antigua, jolly harbour anchored just off the channel by No.6 green buoy

Big dodgers with name Secret Smile on the side.

Should she expect you to call??.....lol

Her motivation could be anything. Sometimes its the appeal of trying a big dick. Sometimes the idea of doing something taboo or kinky. Sometimes introducing something new to break the routine and spice things up in the bedroom. Sometimes the idea of pleasing her partner by fulfilling his fantasy...

You need to find out what she desires and make it happen. Just don't push and take your time. Let the idea grow on her. It will happen when it happens.

• Like 1