CuckoldFart.com

DESPERATELY wish my gorgeous wife would cuckold me!

NewbieHotWife

Hi boys, this is Jennifer, the wife of this freak. I am DONE with his begging for this. I just took the above pic and made him post it on here. I am looking for a REAL MAN to fuck the hell out of me. I will do ANYTHING you tell me or want me to do. I mean ANYTHING. Be creative, mHi boys, this is Jennifer, the wife of this freak. I am DONE with his begging for this. I just took the above pic and made him post it on here. I am looking for a REAL MAN to fuck the hell out of me. I will do ANYTHING you tell me or want me to do. I mean ANYTHING. Be creative, my only requirement is that my husband MUST be there to watch every second of it. I don't care if you are white. I don't care...in fact PREFER...if you are black. I don't care if you are one guy or one guy and 20 of his friends. I'm going to make you cum soooo hard and make my husband wish he had NEVER asked for this. Give me a reply boys. This body is YOURS! ❤️y only requirement is that my husband MUST be there to watch every second of it. I don't care if you are white. I don't care...in fact PREFER...if you are black. I don't care if you are one guy or one guy and 20 of his friends. I'm going to make you cum soooo hard and make my husband wish he had NEVER asked for this. Give me a reply boys. This body is YOURS! ❤️ NOT HIS.

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Sorry...I pressed the wrong button on keyboard LOL...Hi boys, this is Jennifer, the wife of this freak. I am DONE with his begging for this. I just took the above pic and made him post it on here. I am looking for a REAL MAN to fuck the hell out of me. I will do ANYTHING you tell me or want me to do. I mean ANYTHING. Be creative, my only requirement is that my husband MUST be there to watch every second of it. I don't care if you are white. I don't care...in fact PREFER...if you are black. I don't care if you are one guy or one guy and 20 of his friends. I'm going to make you cum soooo hard and make my husband wish he had NEVER asked for this. Give me a reply boys. This body is YOURS! ❤️

As you can see, she has lots of high heels because I have a fetish for her in them. She is out to hurt me as much as possible, as much as I beg her to keep that just for me, she insists that she will wear them while whichever of you is fucking her. She is doing EXACTLY a the things I have asked that she NOT DO...she keeps insisting on a group of about 15-20 black guys. I don't know what to do. She decides to do something...SHE DOES it. So I suppose my only option are go and watch or hear her tell me about when she gets back. I had NO idea she would get into this like she has :(

• Like 1

Hi Jennifer and cuck

Good to see you have found your inner slut and want to hurt the cuck even more. There is no better feeling them fucking a hotwife while the useless fuck of a husband is watching then making him get down and lick her used fuck filled cunt clean. You should make him suck your new bull as well let him taste your juices on his cock. 

Oh that is EXACTLY what I want to do to him.  He has been asking me to do this for years..and I am so going to give it to him.  Well.... to someone while he has to watch it.  LOL.  I am going to tell on him now... he has been begging me not to do this, but to hell with that.  He let this hot young guy name Kody tuck me the other night and I cannot describe how hard I orgasmed.  I looked over in the middle of him fucking me and my husband is there covered in his own cum !  oh no.......NOW I WANT THIS.  In fact, I want it A LOT.  THE MORE THE MERRIER I say.  So heres a little picture of me for any of you boys who would like to get together and do whatever you want to my body while my bitch husband watches.  I will do ANYTHING you want me to do... the more it hurts him the more I will do it.  Any of you out there got any ideas?  I promise, you name it and I will do it,...NOTHING is off  limits.  I want him to see his "sweet wife"... and I have been a sweet and faithful wife... to be used completely.  Besides, I too am nervously looking forward to it :)

post-8695-0-62743200-1421834173_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Fantastick Ms Jennifer... fan-fucking-tastic!  Good god, I wanna' fuck you so bad!  LOL  Sensational legs, love the high heels.  You need to be fucked for hours on end... Poor little cucky... yeah right, he's lovin' every minute of it! ;)

The fantasy that I CANNOT seem to get out of my head and makes my whole body vibrate with nervous excitement is my husband sitting tied in the corner while a WHOLE TEAM of huge, hung men fuck me in every hole over and over and over until my pussy is absolutely GUSHINGLY and spewing quarts and quarts of warm, creamy cum! I would look lovingly into my husbands eyes the whole time I force him to watch it. Well....that is, when one of my men doesn't have my mouth full of his cock her hee.

I'm talking to YOU Mr Upstart ❤️

I'd lick, suck and kiss every square inch of that hot, beautiful little body... then passionately fuck every hole you'll allow, finishing with a hot creampie for you to feed cucky.  He'll be quite desperate for it, because we'll be making him wait quite a while. lol  ;)