CuckoldFart.com

DESPERATELY wish my gorgeous wife would cuckold me!

NewbieHotWife

CUCKOLD TEST

You want to hurt him. Make him clean his cock with toothpaste. Get him to smear it all over his very little bell end and then don't let him wash it off. Take a pic of it and post it on hear. His cock will sting like a gooden..... But as it is not providing you with pleasure it needs to be punished!

OMG I can't believe I am doing this! I made my husband take this shot of me for all of you horny boys ❤️

That is a very pretty pussy , You need to cuckold hubby . It be great with bbc seed in it . Are you on any birth Control ??? hope not

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

So her hubby told her to shut down this account but she "secretly" write here further. 

Well it seems funny as he obviously knows this site and check regularly as we cucks do. 

Maybe the whole scene is fake. But enjoyable.

• 4 months later...

Jennifer; you are very hot. Great legs  , great eyes and a lovely pussy . Let the hair on your head grow a lot longer , then you really will be a  great star here. 

Keep up your slutty good work . Loved that you gave up your anal cherry to your first non hubby experience . You have such promise . Keep pushing the envelope . 

On 5/6/2015 at 2:00 PM, Madmajor said:

You want to hurt him. Make him clean his cock with toothpaste. Get him to smear it all over his very little bell end and then don't let him wash it off. Take a pic of it and post it on hear. His cock will sting like a gooden..... But as it is not providing you with pleasure it needs to be punished!

It depends on the type of toothpaste, some of them do sting a bit, especially if left on for a while.

Use shaving foam and warm water to wash it off - that feels lovely.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

newbie...your wife is definitely fuckable. Love the pink bow around her neck and in her hair. When we sit you in your corner to watch me fuck her, I think I'll have her put her bow around your neck cucky. And maybe have her put the bow in her hair around your weewee. I want her to wear the pink heels though. They will look good when her legs are over my shoulders and I am balls deep in her pussy.

Post another pic for me, cucky.

DomBull4U