CuckoldFart.com

We continue our exploration with an asian girl, Mina.

LeicesterBull75

My late wife Sue and I decided to try and seduce a really sexy young woman from her office named Mina

This all happened back in late 2011 when the wife was still here before cancer took her. Really do miss her and sex a lot as I don't get it that often now. That's why I'm on here sharing my stories and looking for new friends so please drop me a message if you would like to meet me. This one has taken a couple of days to write as my dyslexia is bad sorry.

We continue our exploration with an asian girl, Mina.

My late wife Sue and I decided to try and seduce a really sexy young woman from her office named Mina.

Mina had just turned 30 and was new to the UK. She started to work at my wife's office. She had moved to the area for the job and had only been here for about 5 or 6 months when this encounter occurred.

Mina was Vietnamese and she is petite with very large breasts. Mina's hair was black shoulder length and her legs seemed to go on forever. Her personality was very bubbly and she had a hypnotic smile and was always happy. She is a person that you would want your son to marry.

Sue set her plan into motion and she asked Mina if she would like to come to our house for dinner one night and being new to the area and not really knowing anyone she accepted the invitation.

Mina showed up with a bottle of red wine and a bottle of white wine, she said she did not know what we were having so she wanted to cover the bases. We ate a nice dinner. I cooked a lasagna, after dinner we talked and ended up finishing both bottles of wine. I naturally opened another from our fridge and we drank some more. Mina was just plain beautiful, her dark skin and her smile and constant giggling was infatuating she was getting a little tipsy.

I told Mina that she should not drive home and I could order her a taxi or she could stay in our extra bedroom for the night and she said she was having so much fun she didn't want the night to end so could she stop.

Sue and Mina sat on the floor in front of me and talked and drank and my wife made a comment on how pretty she was. Mina thanked her and said she didn't think she was very cute, but thanks for the compliment.

I then chimed in, "Mina you are gorgeous, why do you think you are not?"

"Well, I am Asian and I would love to look as sexy as your wife, I mean look at her she's beautiful, light skin beautiful hair and a very sexy body!" Mina replied.

"You know, most guys love Asian girls, they are very sexy." I told her.

My wife Sue said, "Mina, you are much sexier than me, you are young and your dark skin is really hot, I would make love to you if I were a man!"

"Really?, Thank you." Mina replied as she smiled at Sue.

Sue felt that her chance was now so she moved over to Mina and hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. Mina looked at my wife and smiled and kind of nestled herself into my wife.

Sue began to rub her back as she held her and Mina moaned in acceptance.

Mina looked at Sue and my wife kissed her right on the lips. It was a long wet kiss and they both cooed as their sexy wet lips met!

My cock was swollen as I knew Sue was now in full on bi mode. Their kissing became more intense and Sue began to massage Mina's breasts. Mina backed off a little and then almost like she gave in to the intense feeling of lust began to kiss Sue passionately.

I got on to the floor with them and began to kiss Mina's back and she stopped kissing my wife and smiled at us both. Sue began to pull her dress off and Mina followed suit. Mina's breasts were very nice, probably a c cup and her dark nipples were erect. I pulled my shirt off and Sue and Mina turned their attention to me and began to kiss my chest and massage me. Mina began to kiss me and her little tongue darted around my mouth as Sue sucked on my nipples!

It felt great and then Sue pulled her skirt and panties all the way off exposing her beautiful breasts and trimmed pussy. Mina giggled and then smiled as she slowly peeled her dress and panties off. Her little pussy was very sexy and it was smooth and hair free!

Sue unzipped my pants and my cock popped out and Mina let out "I've always wanted a white cock your bigger that a Asian guy"

Sue smiled at Mina and began to stroke my cock. Mina wasted no time putting a hand on my cock and helping my sexy wife stroke my now swollen cock. Mina turned her body and I got a great view of her little pussy as she moved closer to my cock.

Sue said, "Wait a minute!" and jumped up and went to our room and got her toys.

She put them in hot water and came back in to the room as Mina continued to stroke my cock with her little hands. "Whatcha got there?" Mina said aloud.

"I have my toys and I wanna play with them tonight!" Sue said seductively.

Mina looked at Sue and said, "Can I suck his cock, it is driving me crazy!" "Sure Mina, suck his cock and he can eat your pussy!"

Mina began to take my cock into her warm little mouth and then she straddled my face so I now had a very sexy, tight, wet Asian pussy staring me in the face!

I wasted no time, I began to suck her wet pussy lips and flick her clit with my tongue as Mina tried to get my cock into her mouth!

I was great, her pussy was so wet and tasted so good!

As Mina worked her mouth down on my cock, Sue sat there playing with her pussy beside us. Mina now had my cock in her mouth and was sucking it dare I say better than Sue.

Sue rubbed her pussy and moaned and then she pulled one of her smaller dildo's from the hot water and moved around to Mina's ass. I kept licking and sucking her pussy and Sue massaged her ass cheeks.

Mina moaned as I ate her pussy and I moaned as she sucked my cock like a pro. Sue began to rub the dildo on Mina's pussy and Mina looked around at her and gave a nervous smile as Sue pressed the head of the dildo into her wet slit. Mina moaned as the dildo entered her tight hole I watched as it parted her lips revealing her pink inner lips.

I watched as the dildo slowly spread her pussy lips apart and slowly began to disappear inside her. Mina moaned louder as the dildo impaled her pussy and I had a birds eye view of it all.

Mina moaned louder, but also sucked more furiously on my cock. Soon Sue was thrusting the dildo into Mina's pussy as it squished and sloshed in her tight wet hole.

"Oh yes, fuck me Sue, fuck me!" Mina moaned and then inhaled my cock again!

Sue picked up the pace of her thrusting and Mina met each thrust as her juices dripped from her and on to my face! Mina began to moan as loud as she could with a mouth full of cock and then she stopped and began to quake as her pussy grabbed the dildo and began to pulse!

Sue kept pushing it in and out and Mina began to squirt and she groaned as the release of fluid leaked from her pussy it covers Sue's hand her dildo and was dripping down her clit I had to have a taste it was sweet.

Mina could not suck my cock at this point, she just laid her head on my stomach and moaned as Sue banged her pussy.

I was covered in her fluids and Sue smiled and gave me a pouty face and asked, "Does my baby wanna cum?"

"Does Mina want her pussy fucked" Sue asked.

Without a word Mina crawled down without turning around and arched her back as she placed her pussy in front of my cock and I began to feed my cock into her little pussy. I was amazed how tight her pussy was!

I watched as she rode me reverse cowgirl style and my wife went to her front and they kissed and Mina rubbed my wife's pussy as she pumped her tight snatch up and down on my rock hard cock!

"Oh, your cock feels so big in me!" She stammered.

I watched as her pussy stretched open and on me as she slid up and down, her ass was rock hard and perfectly shaped!

My cock began to twitch and Mina knew I was about ready to cum and she picked up the pace of her furious pussy pumping until I had to let go and I started to fill her with a warm load deep in her.

Mina moaned, "Oh, it's so warm in  don't stop!"

My cock continued to erupt like a volcano spewing my load into her tight little snatch and Mina also began to cum as the slippery warmth filled her pussy. Sue was now face buried deep on her pussy licking her clit and my now oozing cum from Mina's pussy.

"Oh, I'm cumming again, fuck me, both of you don't stop, please don't stop!" Mina screamed!

I fucked this little pussy for all I was worth and I felt the warmth of her liquid as she squirted on my cock, it was fucking awesome!

Mina stopped pumping my cock and slowly pulled her cum soaked pussy off and my cum oozed from her hole! I don't know if you have ever tried reverse cowgirl, but it is damn sexy, you get a great view of the pussy and ass!

Mina took a drink of wine as did I. Sue was rubbing her pussy and told Mina, "I wanna eat Martin's cum from your pussy!"

Mina immediately rolled over and spread her legs exposing her swollen glistening pussy my cum still running out Sue began to lick our juices from it. I watched as Sue happily ate Mina's pussy!

I watched for a while until my cock got hard and without a word, I slid in behind Sue and quickly ploughed into her pussy! I think she was shocked as her reaction was almost one of pain! I fucked her for a few minutes and Mina announced that she wanted to eat Sue while I fucked her!

Mina and Sue were now in a 69 position. I got behind Sue and started moving my cock towards her wet hole when Mina grabbed it and began to suck it. It felt amazing and then guided my cock into Sue's pussy!

Now Mina had the view I did awhile ago and she fondled and sucked my balls as they slapped against Sue's clit and she licked and sucked her clit at the same time. Sue looked over her shoulder and said, "Stick your cock in my ass baby, Mina's just fine on my cunt"

I didn't need any lube. Sue was so wet I worked it into her ass to stretch her open a little before I ended up balls deep in her ass. Mina and Sue kept eating each other's pussies. The moans and noises were amazing.

"This is so fucking hot!" Mina said as she watched my cock begin to slide into Sue's tight little ass! Sue moaned as my cock began to enter her ass.

I pushed until the head of my cock was fully inside her and then I paused. As I could feel her ass begin to relax I began to push slowly into her again. She was so fucking tight I was amazed at how good it felt. A pussy is one thing and unless you are a fucking a virgin teenager, nothing is tighter than a ass!

I pushed slowly and steadily as Sue gasped and moaned and Mina licked at her pussy. Sue said, "Go slow baby, it hurts but feels so fucking good. I've never felt so full!"

I pushed until my cock disappeared and then slowly began to withdraw and then pushed in again. By now, Sue was able to accept my cock and she began to slowly meet my thrusts, all she could do was moan, "Oh my god, Oh my god, it feels so good baby, don't stop!"

Mina kept playing with Sue's pussy as I fucked her slowly. Sue did her best to continue sucking Mina's pussy between moans and groans!

Soon, I was able to pick up the pace and fucked her harder and harder until Sue began to scream with pleasure and I knew she was cumming as I could feel her ass begin to clamp around my cock, Sue was breathing so heavy as I fucked her I thought she was going to pass out.

I pulled out and then went full bore into her pussy. I was fucking her hard Sue was screaming I began to cum up her and shelet out a "ffffffffuuuuuucccck" as my cock spurted in her and then got slippery as my cum encompassed my cock in her wet hole.

Mina watched in awe as she observed my cock pulsating inside Sue's pussy  Mina watched as Sue's pussy quivered with delight milking my cock 

I shot the last spurt into Sue and stopped with my cock buried all the way in her all the way to my balls and then slowly withdrew from her. I pulled out and again watched as my load of cum oozed from her pussy lips!

Mina exclaimed, "That was fucking hot you guys, I want you to fucked my ass next!"

"OK, I stuttered, but you'll have to give me a few minutes to recover. I think that was the hardest I have cum in 20 years. It was so horny this was maybe only the 3rd time we had ever had a thresome.

After about an hour of revelling in what had just happened and talking about it and assuring Mina that I would be as gentle with her as I was with Sue, she begged me to take her ass cherry as she had never done anal before.

Mina's ass was as fucking sexy as Sue's, even more so maybe because as I said her ass was perfectly shaped and rock hard. I guess a 30 year old still has the upper hand on some things.

Mina came hard and squirted again during the popping of her anal virginity.

Mina has become very close to us and she spends a great deal of time with my wife and I, and we even do things other than sex with her!. And had some fantastic meanings over the many years of friendship until Sue passed away in 2018.

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST