CuckoldFart.com

Like mother like

LeicesterBull75

Again sorry if it doesn't flow any help on any of the works ive done would be appreciated its very difficult being dyslexic and writing stuff down. this is another true encounter i had would be about 1995 or 1996

Back in the 90's, during college, I got into playing Indoor football. I had played outdoor football all my life and found that I enjoyed the fast pace of Indoor football much better. I also found that it was a great way to meet people and make new friends. So, not long after graduating college, I went down to the Indoor arena near me and submitted my name, age and position for teams looking for players. I played goalkeeper, so I got a call within 24 hours. It was a mixed sex team looking to replace their keeper who broke his arm.

Lucky for me, it was mid season and I didn't have to pay anything to play. It was a lot of fun and good excersise. And since it was on a Saturday night league, the team went out drinking after almost every game. So, after our first game, they invited me to join them at the bar next door. I got to know everyone pretty well that first night. We had two sets of married couples on the team. All the guys were married except me. And, that left two ladies. Lynne, a single mom of one, that I hit it off with right away and The other lady was a nurse. Lynne was 34, dirty blonde hair, about 5 ft 4 inches with fantastic small pert tits and a very toned midsection and tight ass. Lynne had an 18 year old , Laura. So, if you do the maths, that means Lynne had Laura when she was just 16.  Over the next few games, I heard all about how her and her would yell at each other about  everything. Laura liked to push her buttons on purpose like most teenagers do.

Lynne and I really got pretty close. She was a fitness instructor and a former teacher who competed for her university. Lynne got into playing Indoor football because of a former boyfriend. Although they didn't stay together, she fell in love with playing and stayed with it. After the last game of the season, Lynne and I stayed drinking long after the rest of the team left. i wast drinking as I was on call over the weekend.

Lynne was in no condition to drive, so I drove us to her Flat. she told me Her , Laura, was going to be spending the night with her friend; so, we had the place to ourselves if i fancied a night cap?. As soon as we got inside, Lynne gave me a short tour. Once we got to the master bath, Lynne started to strip off her football clothes and asked me if I would like to join her in the shower. Well hell, what 22 year old male is going to turn down that. So, I stripped down and joined her in the shower. We spent most of the shower kissing and washing each other. As she was doing her hair, I came up behind her. My rock hard cock fit directly in between Lynne's legs. I reached around and cupped both tits and began to squeeze and fondle. I also paid close attention to her nipples that were hard and sticking out. After Lynne started to moan, I let one hand drift down to her pussy as I sucked on her neck from behind. Lynne's pussy was shaved smooth. I began to trace all along the inner folds of her pussy. Once I found her clit, I started to work on her clit after a few minutes increasing pressure and had Lynne cumming in no time, Lynne had her hair rinsed out and she shut the water off.

After drying each other, Lynne took me out into the living room. We were both butt naked. But, if Lynne was ok with it, so was I. She went to the kitchen and brought out Tequila shots i said I couldn't as was on call sonshe downed both, Lynne then sat me down on the couch, got in between my legs and started to blow me. I was really enjoying her mouth and the tingle from the booze she just downed and I let her know it. After a few minutes of this I could feel myself cumming. She just clamped he mouth aound my cock and swallowed the lot down, after that she looked up at me and gave me a dirty smile. After a few minutes of kissing and fondling I was starting to get hard again. Lynne quickly climbed into my lap, reached down and guided my cock into her pussy. She made several comments about how wet she was. We kissed deeply. Lynne started to raise and lower her body on my cock very slowly at first. As she grew more used to having me inside her, she picked up speed and really started to bounce on top of me. As Lynne's orgasm hit, she grabbed ahold of the couch and threw her head back as she came hard and let out a huge "fuck yes". I took advantage of this and began to suck on her beautiful tits.

As her orgasm started to finish, the front door opened and in walked her , Laura. "Jesus Christ Mom. Why are you fucking in the living room?"  Lynne, not making a single move to cover up, replied, "Because you were fucking supposed to be gone all night." Laura walked right up to the back of the couch. "Well, if you had told me that you were going to bring home a boy toy to fuck, I would have stayed at Kim's house." I took this opportunity to introduce myself.  I turned around the best I could with Lynne sitting in my lap and my dick up inside her, extended my hand to Laura, "Hi. I'm Martin. and currently im balls deep in your mom" Laura smiled at me and shook my hand. "Oh Mom, I like this one. He has a sense of humour unlike your last  fuck thing." Lynne got up off of my cock and pulled me up with her, and walked me to her bedroom. Laura's eyes were glued to my cock now soacked in her moms jucies. "And you fucking him raw mom you dirty slut"

After we got into Lynne's room, she pulled me to her bed. She immediately got on her hands and knees and began to rub her clit the vuew from back there was amazing. I got right in between her legs and slid my cock inside her. Lynne kind of shaked a bit as I impaled myself inside her. "God damn Martin. I can't believe how wet pussy is. I'm one horny slut tonight." I grabbed her hips and began to fuck Lynne with a fast, hard fuck. Lynne came almost right away screaming into her pillow as she came "fffffuuuuccccckkkk". The headboard was bouncing off the wall. I just kept right on fucking her. Lynne was screaming into her pillow or raising her head and screaming out loud that she was cumming. I reached up and grabbed her hair forcing her head back with one hand, and began to slap her ass with the other. Lynne had an orgasm that took her breath away as it washed over her. I told Lynne that I was going to cum. She screamed out, "breed this bitch I want you to cum inside me." I took a couple more strokes and then painted the inside of her pussy with my cum.

Lynne fell forward onto her bed. Her pussy was still spread wide just having my cock inside her and was dripping cum it was amazing to look at her snatch twitching and my cum running out and dripping onto her bedsheets. I got up to go to the bathroom to get cleaned up. When I got back, Lynne was passed out snoring on the bed So, I turned off the light and climbed into bed with her and fell asleep. maybe a hour ir so later, I felt a warm mouth enveloping my cock. It didn't take long before I was completely erect again. It was about that time that I realised that Lynne was still asleep snoring beside me. I looked down and saw that it was Laura who was sucking my cock. She was completely naked and looked a lot like her Mom but younger. She had the same build, tits and ass. But, Laura was brunette to her moms dirty blonde. She climbed up onto me and started to slide her pussy on my cock. She had her finger to her mouth to indicate that I should be quiet. With my cock up inside her, I asked her what the fuck she thought she was doing? She just smiled at me and said, " I suggest you be quiet or your going to wake up Mom." She was rocking back and forth real slow, and god it felt good. Laura kept rocking back and forth faster and faster. At one point, I was afraid that she would wake up her Mom. But, her 18 year old pussy countered any fear that I had. I could tell Laura was cumming because she closed her eyes tight and I felt her pussy grip my cock milking me. Maybe it was the taboo nature of the act, but I needed no further encouragement. I reared up and blew my load up inside that tight, young pussy. 

Once we were both done cumming, Laura climbed off me and grabbed my hand and pulled me up and out of the bedroom. I closed the bedroom door and turned around and asked, "What the fuck Laura? Why did you just do that?" Laura kind of laughed. She reached down and got two fingers full of my cum and licked her fingers clean. "Seems like you enjoyed yourself. Want to come to my room and continue what we just started?" She turned to walk away. I was pissed and turned on all at the same time. I caught her by the couch and bent her over the arm of the couch. I kicked her legs apart exposing that perfect pussy. Then, I shoved my cock deep inside her. Laura let out a loud moan as I rammed it inside her. I grabbed both of her arms and held onto them for balance and then I fucked the shit out of that 18 year old. Laura started to cum and was getting very loud. So, I pulled her up and wrapped my hand around her mouth so she could scream her head off into my hand as I ploughed that pussy hard and fast. I was fucking her so hard that it was moving the couch with each stroke. As Laura began to cum yet again, I shoved my cock in as far as it would go, I blasted her pussy with another load of cum. 

I stayed buried inside Laura as we both came down from our mutual orgasms. As I started to soften, I pulled out and let go of her arms causing her to fall forward over the arm of the couch. "This was a one time thing Laura. Don't be pulling this shit again." As I walked back to Lynne's bedroom, Laura started to laugh. "Oh no Martin. Your cock belongs to me now. If you plan on continuing to fuck my Mom, then you will continue to fuck me. If you don't, I will tell my Mom that you forced your cock inside my little pussy and came inside me. Besides, I think it's hot as fuck that you are fucking me and my Mom." And with that, Laura went to her bedroom and closed the door. "Well fuck" I thought to myself. "This is going to blow up in my face at some point. I might as well enjoy it while it lasts." Beside, if I was blind folded, and had each of them climb up on my cock and fuck me, I couldn't tell who was who. Like Mother, Like .

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TEST