CuckoldFart.com

Advice needed

longrun

So after nearly 2 years of talking to my girlfriend of nearly 6 years we have decided to finally have a mmf threesome, 

this excites me a lot obviously.! 

There is is a dilemma though we went out for my birthday last weekend and I finally got it out of her after a few drinks she would fuck one of my best friends. 

Thats the the only way of doing it but she said if she liked it she would try it with a stranger. 

The dilemma I have is it’s my best friend and I’m afraid of losing my relationship with her firstly and my friend. Our sex since she we hve spoke about this has been probably the best we have had ever. She’s got a new lease of life and is totally buzzing for it to happen.! 

Before you all jump in and say do it! Should I really put some thought into it before we go ahead with it??

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TEST

If she were to leave you after fucking someone else the truth is she would leave you anyway at some point even if she hadn't.  And now that the cat is out of the bag so to speak if you don't let it happen she may tell you it's ok but eventually she will probably fuck somebody behind your back to satisfy the itch that was building up.  If that happens there is probably a bigger chance she will leave you.  By going through with a threesome with your buddy and possibly letting her fuck strangers latter along with your reassurance that you love her deeply will give her more confidence in your relationship.  My wife and I have been married since 1974 about 1980 she fucked my best friend then we did mmf, ffm and started swinging.  Eventually she started fucking other guys she picked up in bars, her boss, my boss and others without my participation.  We still had a fantastic sex life of our own as well.  The key really is that you both know the difference between sex and love.  Sex is physical pleasure to be shared love is a deep bond and trust in one another.  It's worked well for us but this lifestyle doesn't work for all.....  It depends on how you both understand and handle it. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I agree with Oldercuck2. Have you spoken to your best friend about it? How do you think he'd take it. It's definitely a shock when you tell someone you know that you want them to fuck your girlfriend. He might resist at first but he'll be horny again and it'll be brought to his mind again. You might need to bring it up to him again. But if he definitely says no either because he thinks you're crazy or he's in another relationship, then you might have fucked up your friendship anyway. You might want to beat around the subject at first. Maybe get some beers, talk about mmf threesomes and then work in cuckolding and what he thinks about it. If he resists talking about it, you might have your answer. 

Furthermore, even if he agrees and you set everything up, nothing will prepare you for the feelings of actually seeing her fuck your friend. It's a fuck ton of emotions going through your body all at once and even though in the moment you might be the most turned on you've ever been, eventually you will cum and he will cum. And then a whole new mix of emotions wash over you. It's important to have that conversation with your girlfriend before and especially after. Be honest if you didn't like it or if you only liked it until you came. Everyone handles it different but communication is key. 

But I wish you the best of luck with whatever you choose! Keep us updated.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 9/12/2018 at 8:40 PM, longrun said:

So after nearly 2 years of talking to my girlfriend of nearly 6 years we have decided to finally have a mmf threesome, 

this excites me a lot obviously.! 

There is is a dilemma though we went out for my birthday last weekend and I finally got it out of her after a few drinks she would fuck one of my best friends. 

Thats the the only way of doing it but she said if she liked it she would try it with a stranger. 

The dilemma I have is it’s my best friend and I’m afraid of losing my relationship with her firstly and my friend. Our sex since she we hve spoke about this has been probably the best we have had ever. She’s got a new lease of life and is totally buzzing for it to happen.! 

Before you all jump in and say do it! Should I really put some thought into it before we go ahead with it??

MARRY HER, IT,S BETTER WHEN SHE,S YOUR WIFE,LOVES YOU , AND WANTS TO PLEASE YOU

Keep it as a fantasy UNTIL she agrees not to do your friend OR you are secure enough to invite him. Reason is once you do it with a friend, then many will expect that it's okay to be with her even when you're not there. She may say THAT will never happen, but once she's been with someone, it's kinda hard to say no again, especially if she enjoyed him &/or likes him.

Maybe go to a club/bar with music, get her a bit drunk again. She might be willing as she's checking out the men there, especially if any flirted &/or danced with her.

As a bull and been one for many years I will share my experience with you.  I would suggest you not try this with your friend.  She is probably defaulting to your friend as she is trying to stay where she knows this person.   It is better off to have a stranger from another town.  That way it is not someone you have relations with and see often.  It would be ok to bring your friend into things after and if you two decide this is some thing you want to continue with.   

Just my thoughts.    DO not have your friend for your 1st.

• Like 1

I feel you both need to set boundaries for each other as you discover what you enjoy in the world of swinging or being a cuck, different things excite different people    , to begin with you should know what you want before you get into it,   being a bull with a fair amount of experience I have seen some men who have changed their mind after the first go but the women want more   ,   pace it out and discuss it with each other   

• Like 1

20 hours ago, longrun said:

Why would you think that?

You  already have insecurities about the loss of your relationship.  Once she starts fucking other guyz - your insecurities will fester. Especially if you let your buddy at her. The 3 of you can hang, go for pizza watch a movie.

Now, let's see her.

1 hour ago, WIFEPIMP said:

You  already have insecurities about the loss of your relationship.  Once she starts fucking other guyz - your insecurities will fester. Especially if you let your buddy at her. The 3 of you can hang, go for pizza watch a movie.

Now, let's see her.

LOOK I THOUGHT ABOUT THIS NOW I KNOW WHO IM TALKING TO AND I KNOW HOW HE FEELS ABOUT ME AND I DONT THINK IT WILL CHANGE UNLESS I DONT REALIZE TO STOP BUT NOW HERE IS MY ISSUE I LIKE TO HAVE ALL THE CARD ON THE TABLE AND NO LIES THAT WAY I HAVE NO SURPRISES AND I CAN BE FINE WITH THINGS AND I WOULD WANT HER WITH ME DO WHAT YOU DOING BUT WE STILL DO THINGS AND SHE COMES HOME TO ME WE GOOD 

• Like 1

I DONT HAVE INSECURITIES SHE KNOWS I TOLD HER FROM THE START WHEN I REALIZED WHAT WAS GOING ON BUT SHE WOULDNT BE HONEST AND I TOLD HER THATS ALL I WANTED WAS THE DANG TRUTH YOU CANT BUILD ON A FOUNDATION OF LIES IT HAS TO BE TRUST U CANT TRUST SOMEONE WHEN THEY KEEP THINGS FROM YOU.THAT WHEN YOUR MIND STARTS RACING AND ME THERES NOT IM NOT CAPABLE OF DOING I JUST GET DOWN ON MY SELF WHEN I EXPECT SOMETHING FROM THEM  ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE KNOWS IF SHE NEEDED WHATEVER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT I WOULD BE THERE IN A SECOND I JUST WANT IT IN RETURN 

1 hour ago, Hotrail4u said:

LOOK I THOUGHT ABOUT THIS NOW I KNOW WHO IM TALKING TO AND I KNOW HOW HE FEELS ABOUT ME AND I DONT THINK IT WILL CHANGE UNLESS I DONT REALIZE TO STOP BUT NOW HERE IS MY ISSUE I LIKE TO HAVE ALL THE CARD ON THE TABLE AND NO LIES THAT WAY I HAVE NO SURPRISES AND I CAN BE FINE WITH THINGS AND I WOULD WANT HER WITH ME DO WHAT YOU DOING BUT WE STILL DO THINGS AND SHE COMES HOME TO ME WE GOOD 

No insecurity issue?

Insecurity; " I have is it’s my best friend and I’m afraid of losing my relationship with her firstly and my friend"

Be honest with yourself, first.  

Show your princess.  Show her and I will say flattering and supportive things.

16 minutes ago, WIFEPIMP said:

No insecurity issue?

Insecurity; " I have is it’s my best friend and I’m afraid of losing my relationship with her firstly and my friend"

Be honest with yourself, first.  

Show your princess.  Show her and I will say flattering and supportive things.

THIS PERTAINS TO WHO YOURSELF OR YOUR  REFERRING TO ME

The whole problem with friend fucking her you don't only lose girlfriend you lose friend. Plus if she likes or dislikes fucking him makes things very very awkward. Did she pick which friend? That could even worse if she likes his fucking too much. I have 2 different friends who went that exact route and they ended very badly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joker1961 said:

The whole problem with friend fucking her you don't only lose girlfriend you lose friend. Plus if she likes or dislikes fucking him makes things very very awkward. Did she pick which friend? That could even worse if she likes his fucking too much. I have 2 different friends who went that exact route and they ended very badly.

we chose which friend together.......we knew who we wanted..we knew WE wanted no condom and that HAD TO CREAMPIE HER...before we ever talked to Adam......he was blown away when I said the only stipulation to him fucking her was ,that HE HAD TO CUM INSIDE HER  or it wouldn't happen ....

WE ARE ALL STILL VERY GOOD FRIENDS ....haven't been able to get everyone on the same page for a repeat performance......specially since he got married and had kid

I think the question touches on a very interesting topic. Personally, we are in the fantasy stage and trying to get our fantasy to become a reality (see my topic about that), I have no inclination at all to have a friend involved and neither does my wife. Friends are at an established level of social interaction and that level is, one might even say actively, a-sexual. Otherwise it would already have evolved to some kind of sexual level. Which is interesting because my wife is bisexuel and she has had sexual experiences with female friends, but those friends were also looking for a bisexual experience with her and only her, hence, I have never been involved (sadly :) )

We are at the moment trying very hard to get a steady housefriend so to speak, and the difficulties involved are already big enough, having young children that need lots of attention and still have the habit of waking up at all times, living in a small village in a remote area (neareast Highway is 1 hour drive). On the one hand I can imagine the big pay off of, in our Situation, having a friend as a housefriend (all neat and tidy), but also the downside (trash talk of someone who's ego has been bruised etc.) if for some reason the click isn't there or worse. 

Which brings me to my point, why contact a "best friend" as the first option in the first place? Or is there bi (homo) sexual attraction involved that has not been outet yet?

• Like 1