longrun

Advice needed

Please login or register to see this quote.

Hotrail4U. I'm not positive but it could be that everyone is getting a bad feeling from you because you type everything in Capital letters which means that you're yelling. Drop it to regular type so you don't look like you're trying to intimidate everyone. Just an FYI and my own thoughts on it. Cheers

• Haha 1

Hi Longrun

I'd love it if my best friend was interested in fucking my wife!  I understand your concerns but you have to accept that there is a risk involved with anyone having your girl.  And what if she enjoys it? Great! What if he wants to do it again? Great! Put yourself in her position, if she wanted you do do her friend would you instantly want to run off with her friend?  Would you ruin your relationship over it? Probably not.

You can't tell what's going to happen.  Everyone and every situation is different.  But you have an oppertunity to experience a very hot and sexy situation with two of your closest people.  If it were me, I'd really enjoy it.

Good luck.

• Thanks 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

That was our thoughts/feelings about sharing wifes pussy.......with someone we both knew and trusted

If would listen to her and let her fuck a stranger. I’m sure she would feel uncomfortable fucking your friend why she made that request. I think that will actually enhance your relationship as it did mine and many others on here. Go for it but with a stranger. 

You also need to judge from what you know of him if he is a homophobe, Some will be afraid of swords crossing and may freak out about the 3 some Idea. or may think you want the two of you to blow each other's horns.

I have found that it's a lot easier if you have him come to your "lair" and have the GF dress sexy and maybe say something to him she wants to have a 3some with the two of you. most times guys go for women asking more so than a guy asking.