CuckoldFart.com

Advice needed

longrun

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:14 AM, Hotrail4u said:

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM

Hotrail4U. I'm not positive but it could be that everyone is getting a bad feeling from you because you type everything in Capital letters which means that you're yelling. Drop it to regular type so you don't look like you're trying to intimidate everyone. Just an FYI and my own thoughts on it. Cheers

• Haha 1

CUCKOLD TEST

Hi Longrun

I'd love it if my best friend was interested in fucking my wife!  I understand your concerns but you have to accept that there is a risk involved with anyone having your girl.  And what if she enjoys it? Great! What if he wants to do it again? Great! Put yourself in her position, if she wanted you do do her friend would you instantly want to run off with her friend?  Would you ruin your relationship over it? Probably not.

You can't tell what's going to happen.  Everyone and every situation is different.  But you have an oppertunity to experience a very hot and sexy situation with two of your closest people.  If it were me, I'd really enjoy it.

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, retifistic said:

Hi Longrun

I'd love it if my best friend was interested in fucking my wife!  I understand your concerns but you have to accept that there is a risk involved with anyone having your girl.  And what if she enjoys it? Great! What if he wants to do it again? Great! Put yourself in her position, if she wanted you do do her friend would you instantly want to run off with her friend?  Would you ruin your relationship over it? Probably not.

You can't tell what's going to happen.  Everyone and every situation is different.  But you have an oppertunity to experience a very hot and sexy situation with two of your closest people.  If it were me, I'd really enjoy it.

Good luck.

That was our thoughts/feelings about sharing wifes pussy.......with someone we both knew and trusted

• Like 1

You also need to judge from what you know of him if he is a homophobe, Some will be afraid of swords crossing and may freak out about the 3 some Idea. or may think you want the two of you to blow each other's horns.

I have found that it's a lot easier if you have him come to your "lair" and have the GF dress sexy and maybe say something to him she wants to have a 3some with the two of you. most times guys go for women asking more so than a guy asking.

Well... I was put into same situation... and finally when it happened our ship sailed through lot's of up and downs... we are now stabled our self with this lifestyle and will be married soon. 

To describe the situation, firstly it took me around 1 year to make my girl comfortable with the idea and she also thought it will be safe to try with my childhood friend. We are in relationship from 4 years and living together since last 2 years in live-in. My friend is married so I thought it will be safe to try it with him. Skipping the details we finally got the courage over some drinks to propose the idea to him and he was eventually delighted after realizing we were serious. I was pushed out of the room and my gf cucked me with my best friend in our bedroom that same night. She fill me in some details but still was uncomfortable with sharing everything and soon in few days my friend demanded to have another session with her being alone in house. Meanwhile my gf and me went through an ignorance phase where I stayed excited but jealous and insecure and my gf remain in denial that she liked it and never wanna try again. But when my friend proposed the alone night with her she seems interested and I didn't had much choice and let it happened. 

She seems a changed person after that and her nights with my friend become frequent and soon they stopped getting bothered about me and my friend spent many night in my bedroom even in my presence with both of them pretending I don't even exist. I was exciting to see the action but I went through depression and insecurity feeling for few months as I was being neglected and then the biggest nightmare happened that he involved our 3rd childhood friend who recently got divorced into all this. 

Unexpectedly, involving the 2nd friend make things a bit better since I realized he wasn't serious about my gf and just here for pleasure and same can be said about my gf... she just started enjoying sex. And my second friend started involving me in the action rather than neglecting my presence. and after a rough phase of around 7-8 months since we entered this lifestyle things started stabilizing for me.

Things are totally different now... we are deep into this life style but again connected on emotional level, she is no more restricted to my friends but don't neglect me at all. Things could have gone south and we would have been broken if I haven't hanged in there despite all odds and my jealously.

There were lot's of different scenarios associated with every individual so I believe there is a big risk, but if you hang in... or talk thoroughly between you and your gf about all the possible outcome, it could help in later situations and making a decision.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

To the original poster:  It really gets down to how strong your relationship is to begin with.  If it is weak, it likely will not last.  If it is strong, then it likely will last or even get stronger.  Another thing you MUST do is to continually tell and show your girlfriend how much you love her.  Bring her flowers, take her out for romantic dinners, and anything else you can possibly think of that you know she will love you back for.  Make it obvious that her fucking other guys is just another part of you showing her that you will do anything for her to express your love for her.

By the way, I think you said you wanted a mmf threesome.  Keep in mind that the "mm" part means sex between the males too.  However, mfm would indicate both males would have sex with the female and not necessarily between each other.

I should also point out that in a cuckold relationship, especially if the cuck is pretty sub, it very often, probably usually, means that the cuck will eat the other males creampies they left in the female, clean their cocks, and perhaps even fluff and suck them, depending on the desires of the other parties.  It is not usually up to the submissive cuck to decide those things.

After my wife started fucking black guys, I was told to eat their creampies from her pussy, as that was a part of a sub-cucks duty to do so.  When I refused, I was grabbed by the back of my neck and my face was forced into her cum filled pussy.  I ate cum, gagging at the thought at first.  But it took only a few times doing this before I became addicted to doing it.   I soon LOVED eating their cum from her pussy.  Then I was forced to start sucking their cocks, and I soon learned to love doing that. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I can thoroughly recommend a cuckold situation.

My wife is 60 and I am 67. We decided about 4 years ago to try something different as our sex life was non existent.  My cock is very small, and she wanted more. We tried just swinging, but it didn't really do much for us, but I did decide that watching her being fucked was turning me on. She was also enjoying seeing me watching her. Gradually her needs have increased, and she loves big cocks, and will do almost anything. I am completely sub, and do all of the cuck duties. She is very sub to her bulls, but totally dom to me. It is a great lifestyle, and I love the humiliation.

Go for it, you won't regret it.

• Like 3

It took me over a year to get my wife, then girlfriend, to agree to have ssex with someone else and me.  She insisted on a stranger, preferably not even from the same city.  We eventually did a few friends and became friends with some guys we barely knew when we hooked up.  Just make sure to are open about everything and let it happen.  

• Like 2