bigbull9

Introducing a New Hot Slut

So I was talking to a naughty little newly wed and managed to convince her to join up her! She's not even gone on the honeymoon yet and already hungry for other cock! Wanting to relive some of her naughty slutty experiences from before being with her now husband! He is totally uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu of her slutty side, and her longing to have it back!

@Kerry is the Naughty little newlywed.  Here's a couple of pictures she sent.... one from her Hen Do and one from her wedding day.... show her a warm welcome ;)

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 5

Hi guys.

What more can i say after that wonderful introduction.

Im kerry recently married and realised I cant stick to just one cock for the rest of my life. Definitely need more cock to keep me satisfied. 

Hopefully some hung guys may be able to help me out.

Kerry xx

• Like 4

I'm sure we can find plenty of guys dying to fuck you! Never know may get to re-enact your threesomes from before your husband! Hopefully one day he'll be there to watch! 

Show Kerry some love and I'm sure she'll be happy to keep you entertained and well stocked up with pictures!

Hi Kerry...hope your idea of naughty fun includes showing us that hot sexy body of yours....naked!

You shouldn't have any problem at all finding whatever kind of naughty fun you're looking for.

Hope to see more of you soon...much more!

Thanks...and welcome!

DomBull4U

Im hoping to convince my hubby while were on honeymoon to let me post some sexy pics for you all.

And then definitely looking to enjoy some extra martial activity

Kerry xx

• Like 2

You are a naughty but beautiful girl you will have no problem re enacting your past after your marriage.  It is so dam exciting to get fucked by other then your hubby. Good luck and we are here for you 

Mmm wouldn't that leather skirt look way better covered in cum guys! Dripping down her legs after a good hard rough fucking ;)

I think the guys deserve to know what you'd like to happen again, what happened on holiday before you met your now hubby ;)@Kerry

• Like 1

A couple more pictures for everyone

• Like 1