CuckoldFart.com

Calling women slut/whore???

Kaktuscpl

CUCKOLD TEST

I'm not sure where everyone hails from but in the U.K. a whore is a prostitute.

It has been reported in some cuckoldry, certainly on other forums of the Bull's having pimped out their female's, either with or with out knowledge of the cuckold. I know of at least two couples where the 'Hotwife' is actually a prostitute, which seems to suit their particular take on the lifestyle.

As for the use of the word slut, I have seen over the years the subtle change in it's meaning, certainly in cuckold circumstances to mean a term of respect and endearment as stated by Dombull4U earlier in this thread. 

My wife is neither in her day to day life. When we were actively playing sexually with others I loved her being slutty, but she was never referenced as a slut certainly not directly by anyone.

Now when in reference to her fantasy lover/master, she is very much referred to as his Fuckslut and my wife. This is meant purely as a term of endearment and belonging, basically as a remark that she behaves very differently in his company (sluttily), than she does when not with him.

What she doesn't know, although she strongly suspects is that the 'fantasy lover/master' guy does exist. He and myself have communicated over several years over my sharing her with him. He contacted me from two sources simultaneously, a swingers site we used to use and another cuckold forum site.

They have met several times socially but my wife's 'if it happens, it happens' approach she uses to describe her desire as to whether we ever play with others again has not yet happened, although I live in hope.

Other similar derogatory names such as slag, chav, seem to have taken on the old mantle slut used to own, certainly in cuckold relationships anyway.

Lustman 

• Like 3

SMH! Really? In my experience (it's different for everyone) it's all about the tone you use when using that word and calling someone a slut. Most women that I have been with, while having sex, enjoy being called a slut, especially when they are acting like one.

But to be out and to just call someone a slut, can be disrespectful. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, filipinaginajones said:

I am very wet right now Brownbull11 for reading that ,, your right about me for sure ,, Kisses Gina 

Very sexy when the woman (and perhaps her cuckold husband) enjoy and embrace the use of the slut-whore word. Very disrespectful when the word is not welcomed.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2018 at 10:24 PM, RobJohnson said:

Whore seems wrong to me as nobodies wife is a whore. I would think a whore would have several men daily, so I don’t think that name is suitable for any wife.

Slut, slightly different, I believe it means someone who has low morals sexually and will fuck many men, with little thought. I would think there could well be a few wives on here that maybe could be termed sluts.

But I would think the vast majority on here would not fit into either bracket and just enjoy picking new partners for sex and maybe quite choosy, but like many experiences.

I can though think that some (not many though) could get a kick out of using the terms, so if it works for them then that’s all that matters 

That's my take also, Rob.

A whore does it for commercial gain - a hotwife generally does not.

A slut does it with anyone and everyone and has little self esteem.

A hotwife does it by choice and chooses who she takes and it is for her own gratification and that of her partner.

My partner would really be offended by being called a slut....but, as you say, some women would get a kick out of the expression.

• Like 4

On 9/28/2018 at 1:06 PM, Kaktuscpl said:

Does anyone else find this offensive??

Don't get me wrong ..I love when a woman acts/behaves like a slut...calling them a slut is disrespectful.......

I mean we like to see our wives/girlfriends pleasured above all else..right?

Does any woman like being called a slut/whore?

Please share your thoughts on this

Definitely not disrespectful unless you are being hateful in the way you are delivering it. I've had several girl friends that loved being called "slut" "whore" pretty much anything. I've also had thos that didn't like it so I didn't do it. It's all just "play" sex talk 

• Like 4

"Whore" would be a total no-go for us.  "Slut" might be fine in certain scenarios.  And she's jokingly self-applied "hoe" on a few occasions, but it was more playful talk.

We're active on a few different swinger hook-up sites.  I remember one single male contacted us and asked for details on, quote, the "cum rag" in reference to my wife.  The idiot was blocked in record time. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, OregonKinkyCouple said:

"Whore" would be a total no-go for us.  "Slut" might be fine in certain scenarios.  And she's jokingly self-applied "hoe" on a few occasions, but it was more playful talk.

We're active on a few different swinger hook-up sites.  I remember one single male contacted us and asked for details on, quote, the "cum rag" in reference to my wife.  The idiot was blocked in record time. 

you look like a beautiful couple your wife should be respected she looks so classy I would only use playful words if I was with her

• Like 1

After reading all the syrupy posts, I have reconsidered:

Marriage is a beautiful union between two hearts, souls.  The woman from this blessed event should be cherished, worshipped and treated like a goddess.

Bless us for the opportunity to share time with such beautiful and gracious ladies.  They should be cherished, held lovingly and placed upon a worship pedestal. I pray every time I click on a post, that "she" may accept me.  Ohhhhh, worthless me. I should be so lucky!

Personally, I'd rather drag em back to my cave and fuck em like whores, use them, treat em badly and tell them while I'm doing it.  

You know who you are.

👰 🤫

No time to read all comments but IMO, calling my wife a slut/whore would be disrespectful but some women do like to be called so, so for them, it would not be disrespect. Also, sometimes it could be used as a courtesy too, but this should be made very clear and lead to no misunderstanding

• Like 2

For my wife, it depends on how the term is delivered.  My wife knows she is a slut and doesn't mind being called a slut in the heat of passion.

Her favorite bf is extremely respectful to her and treats her like a princess outside of the bedroom.  However, he loves calling her his little slut during sex.  It bothered her at first, but she admits she kind of likes it now.

I blame society and current morals.  Men have no problem admitting to being sluts, so why should women?  Yet, again, another inequality between the sexes.

• Like 4