Wife finally wearing an anklet u think she might get chatted up and then fucked and creampied

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

Love the anklets. You see a woman in one and you can’t help but wonder what goes on, what is going to go on. 

Love a picture of her dressed up ready to go with it on, or a close up of the charms

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think they are a great piece of jewellery. There could be many women in a bar, but you just wouldn’t know who is available and who is not. This just lets everyone know, it clears the way forward, encourages men to approach them. There must be loads of women getting fucked every evening thanks to the anklet. 

• Like 1

Here is some pics I've posted before please tell me guys if you like her and want to fuck and creampie her third pic u can see her pussy lips through bikini by the way guy her pussy is smooth as a baby's bum Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 3

I have a couple of friends that wear ankle jewelry ,,and have seen other women wear them....But I had no idea what it meant......

I need to talk with my friends....LOL    I'm still a lil confused about the ankle bracelets....Like...

Are all anklets a signal that the woman is approachable?or just certain kinds/types of anklet?

• Like 2

Joys, to help maybe clarify things....

I guess cumupthe wife is referring to other wives being posted on the thread. He must have wanted his wife exclusively on the thread. I posted a pic of a hotwife in sexy heels wearing an anklet. I went ahead and removed it when I realized it was not welcomed.

DomBull4U

• Haha 1