CuckoldFart.com

My Very First Time By Mr. Nyccouple

nyccouple

Long ago, when I was young and first came to this country from the Caribbean I worked at a company with a boss nobody liked. He was loud, arrogant and bossy as he screamed at everyone just to show them who was in charge, who was the boss but somehow I got along very well with him.

One day he invited me to have lunch with him and his wife but what happened after I met her shocked me.  The loud, arrogant boss was just a pussycat when he was with his wife, he was very submissive and she was the loud, arrogant boss of the family. She took great pleasure belittling him in public, he was called names like idiot and told to do things while she was almost always not pleased about how he did it. He responded to her with a yes dear and no dear and I almost felt embarrassed for him. I quickly had to put things into perspective realizing that it was their relationship and it somehow worked for them, so who was I judge them.

His wife was a good looking woman, I was attracted to her the very first time I saw her, she was very sexy, chubby sexy with very sexy tits and delicious curves and she liked me. She was always looking out for me, calling me at home making sure I was OK, since I was alone in a strange country and we would talk at length over the phone. Many a times he would call me, we chatted a bit, then he would hand the phone to her, it was then I figured out that he actually liked it when we talked and he loved it when I told him that I love her tits or say something positive about her. We had many meet ups for dinner and lunch and the goodbyes got a lot touchier with short mouth to mouth kisses.

On thanksgiving he came by my desk to invite me over for dinner, she said his wife would never take no for an answer and that I should not be alone on that night, so I agreed. I took a train to the designated station where he picked me up. They had a lovely home, very warm and inviting, she was dressed in a very sexy but classy outfit and her boobs was on display for my pleasure. I was told to make myself comfortable while they got dinner ready but all I heard from the Kitchen was her barking orders, calling him names and he telling her how sorry he was. We had a lovely dinner and wonderful conversation and several bottles of wine later I asked about the train times for my ride home, I was told that it was best I stayed the night and leave in the morning which I agreed.

Later his wife said she was going to change into something more comfortable while my boss and I chat and laugh but when she returned I almost lost my mind. She was drop dead sexy, the outfit she had on was drop dead sexy and her tits was to die for with her nipples on display. I wanted her and I know my boss knew I wanted her too because he asked me if I thought she looked nice and I told him exactly what I thought.

We sat near the fireplace and drank more wine, while we talked about everything and anything until it was time for bed. She said something about the guestroom to my boss and he responded but then she turned to me and said he will be sleeping in the guestroom and I will be with her. I was shocked because all this was new to me, I could not understand why a man would let another man sleep in his bed with his wife while he spent the night in another room, at that time in my life this was totally foreign to me, I did not know what a cuckold, bull or hotwife was, the concept never entered by life. I knew men slept with other men’s wife but behind their backs but never like this. All I knew that night was that I wanted her, I know I wanted every piece of her, I wanted to be between her legs, I wanted to taste her, I know I wanted to play her tits, I wanted to kiss her lips and I wanted to be inside her and I was happy to be invited to her bed with my boss’s blessing.

We started kissing from the living room and continued kissing in the bedroom as we slipped into bed. I was able to finally pull her top down and cupped her lovely breast in my hands and they were everything I thought they would be… I ran my hands down her body and between her legs, pushing my fingers between her panty and into her warm wet pussy and it was wonderful, she moaned as I sucked on her nipples… It was then that my boss came to the door and asked her if he could watch for a while and she said yes as I continued having my way with his wife. I watch him as he began to play with his cock and how turned on he was watching me having fun with his wife and the fact that he was turned on, really turned me on.  My Boss’s wife then ordered my boss away, he was banished to the guestroom no longer welcomed to his own room and in his own bed which turned me on even more as I felt empowered.

Boss’s wife was loud as we fucked and sucked the night away, in every different position, taking turns to eat each other and explore each others body until in the early hours of the morning when we fell asleep. It was about 10 am that my boss woke us up with breakfast in bed, we had breakfast, chat for a while and then had a shower. I was halfway dressed when she came out of the shower, still wet so it was easy to quickly remove the cloth I had on while dragging her back to the bed, we fucked again for the next two hours then finally I got dressed and kissed her goodbye. By boss drove me to the train station, we chat and laughed in the car as if nothing had happened, I told him I will see him in the office and off I went. At work our relationship did not change, he was still a dick, loud and arrogant but we had several wonderful weekends together until they decided to sell their house and move to the state where her elderly parents lived. Over time we lost touch with each other but that was my introduction into the lifestyle of Hotwife, cuckold and my first time being a Bull.     

post-1122-0-38327300-1422821858_thumb.jpg

Cuckold Tests