CuckoldFart.com

Wife beds hometown rival

hta49

CUCKOLD TEST

Quick update:

My wife and Tom got together over the weekend and we had babysitter plans fall through for tonight so you can guess who is staying home and who is getting ready to go out right now.  I peaked in the bathroom earlier while she was in the shower and she was shaving... everything.  Guess it will be a slippery wet new year for someone. 

• Like 9

hta49...I have really enjoyed reading your recap of you and your wife's (and Tom's) story. 

The way I see it...your wife is now a hotwife and you are a cuckolded husband....and your marriage is now definitely in the cuckold lifestyle.

From what I can tell from what I read...it seems that all 3 of you...you, your hotwife and her bull, Tom....all seem to be enjoying this new twist to your marriage.

Your start down this path may have been somewhat questionable...but I think your wife acted with integrity and honesty at the meeting between the 3 of you at your house. She asked you what you wanted...and then acted accordingly!

Like many (maybe most) new cuck husbands, I get the sense that the cuck lifestyle is to your liking. And like many, you seem hard pressed and confused  to understand why...and how...this could be exciting to you. I couldn't begin to explain it to you...but I think it's evident that you do enjoy the excitement and adventure that this lifestyle can bring.

Your life seems to be changing...heading into a brand new year...with a new lifestyle and a changed marriage!

Please continue to keep us posted...you do a great job of telling your story...and I'm sure I'm not the only one that will be looking forward to reading more about your journey. 

Happy New Year...and best wishes to you in 2019.

DomBull4U

• Like 6

Great story.  I love her fucking your rival, makes it MUCH hotter.  I have the same situation, I am a firefighter, we hate the cops, my wife wants to fuck a cop.  Hate it but LOVE it at the same time.

Do you enjoy watching her get ready to go out with Tom?   It is such a hot sight to see her dressing and putting makeup on KNOWING its for another guy.

Id love to see a picture of her dressed to go out or to meet Tom.

I have a feeling your rival is going to put his baby in your wife.

Cant wait to read more.

• Like 3

efd1989...sounds like you have a really hot story about you and your hotwife that should be told.

You say she WANTS to fuck a cop. Ok, so that sounds like she hasn't done so yet.

You also mention how hot it is to watch her getting dressing and putting on makeup to get ready for a date with another guy. So...it sounds as if she is already a shared hotwife.

Would love to know more about your situation.

Thanks!

DomBull4U

• Like 2

So the latest is that my wife is still seeing Tom every few days.  She heads over at night and comes back home a few hours later.  He invited us over on Sunday to watch a football game and my wife sat on couch with him.  I turned my attention from game and she was blowing him.  They went to fuck at halftime and came back.  I don't sense this is ending any time soon.

• Like 10

So could use some advice here... things have been pretty status quo last 10 days or so.  My wife and Tom have gotten together a few times, nothing over the top but enough for her to get her itch scratched.  On Sunday my wife was out running around doing errands and I was just watching the football game and Tom sent me a text asking if I wanted to grab a beer to watch the game.  I agreed.  I was with him about an hour when his phone, which was sitting on the bar, lit up with a text.  I saw it had my wife's name on it and he grabbed it and read it and looked a bit uncomfortable.  So I asked him, "what did she say?"

At first he tried to act like it was nothing but I asked again so he just handed me the phone.  It might not be verbatim but the text basically said - "Came home and hubby is not around - can I come over for a quick fuck?"  It's not like I don't know they are sleeping together but he apologized and I told him that wasn't necessary.  We talked about it for a bit when he came out with why he asked me to grab a beer.

He told me he had a work event that it would be in his best interest to have a date.  He said he'd love it to be my wife since they get along so well and she would fit in so well in that environment.  He said he wanted to ask me first and hadn't mentioned anything to my wife and wouldn't if I said no.  He said to think about it and let him know this weekend and he would understand no matter what.

So I've thought about it a ton the last two days, can't get it out of my mind and not sure what to do.  I'm wondering if this opens a new path for them together.  Right now it seems very "fun" between them and mostly sexual and I'm not sure if this would add a new dynamic.  Anyone been in this kind of position or have thoughts on it?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have joined as a member after seeing this story via Tumblr. Although we are now divorced, my wife and I entered into the  cuckold lifestyle many years ago. Firstly, back in 1999, which ended up as just a one-night-stand with a young customer at the shop she worked in, but later, more sucessfully from around 2009-12 with a number of other guys. Although in her 40s by then, she still had a penchant for younger guys and was eagerly bedded by a soldier of 25 and a security guard of 28.

This story though reminds me of an encounter she embarked upon with an ex-workmate of mine. We had previously agreed that she would never go with anyone I knew, so I couldn't put a face to the name, and that she would always use condoms, despite her having been sterilised. This would hopefully deter her from catching an STIs and passing them on to me, whilst letting the other guy assume that a married woman not wanting to get pregnant by someone other than her husband was understandable.

Though I wouldn't describe Mick as a rival as such, we never really got on particularly well at work. He would sometimes put me down or criticise the way I did the job. I found out later that he had asked my wife out not long after he'd started on the firm, probably whilst using our staff social club. At the time, she'd politely declined, but admitted to me years later that she had been quite tempted.

He eventually left the company, but still lived in our town and around 2009, when by chance we had decided to have another go at her cuckolding me, he suddenly requested my wife as a friend on Faceb00k. Not me you'll notice. She readily accepted and they began to chat online more and more. One day she told me that she felt that she was "getting into something she can't get out of" and I heard myself telling her that that was fine and to take things as far as she felt comfortable with. She would often let me watch her online chat with him and I even sometimes offered suggestions for her replies.

Then, one Sunday whilst i was out with the kids, she went out unexpectedly, later texting me to pick her up from a road I knew was near his house. When I got there, she was in a skimpy top and a short denim mini-skirt. No sooner she was in the car, she said, "Well, that wasn't all that!", and I realised, somewhat shell-shocked, that they'd done more than just talk. "What? You've fucked him?", I exclaimed. "Yep!", she smiled. "His cum's all cold trickling down my leg." She had no knickers on. My first thought was how smug he would be feeling now, an arrogant smirk on his face knowing that he'd got my wife into bed at last. Surely the ultimate put-down.

We couldn't go straight to bed when we got home because the kids were about, but when we did, her shaved pussy was still red, puffy, glistening and gaping open. She had clearly been fucked hard and fucked well. She told me how he had taken her straight to his bedroom, having instructed her not to wear knickers, where they were soon kissing passionately on his bed and quickly undressed one another. He had sucked her tits and licked her pussy, before entering her bareback. He had been quite rough with her, which she enjoyed, and pumped his load into her, so both our ground rules were broken that same afternoon.

I handled knowing that Mick had finally succeeded in bedding my wife much better than I'd expected. He'd wanted to fuck her for some 20 odd years and had finally got what he wanted.

debbiedating.thumb.jpg.e94d1663f14049940d06b9b09a4e3bb3.jpg

• Like 3

You should let her go with him. She will love dressing up for him, meeting new people, being his date.  He will enjoy showing off your wife.  Maybe he will share her or introduce her to someone else she will find attractive and start fucking.  Or maybe he will get a room and the will just fuck all  night.  No matter what...encourage her to go. Give her your credit card and encourage her to buy a new dress and high heels for the event.  You yourself should buy her an ankle bracelet and have her wear it always.

My wife has gone on a couple dates with other guys.  Watching her get ready and knowing she is in public with a guy and could possibly be seen by someone who knows we are married is incredibly hot !  She has also dated a businessman who comes into town several times.  She likes him a lot, even told him in a text she loved him, even though hes married and we are.  

Let he go with him.  Keep us posted.

Is she on birth control ?  Also be a little more descriptive of her and her outfits.  Does she look like anyone famous?  My wife kinda looks like Jamie Pressley. 

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing this with us. Unlike some, I definitely think you are being cuckold and she is not cheating. I sure hope you will keep updating us on the progress. 

I am all for you letting her go. She will love and respect you so much for approving of such a situation and I agree that you should take her shopping for a new dress and sexy underwear for the evening. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, efd1989 said:

I am guessing VERY soon she is going to have Toms baby.

That would be the perfect thing to happen. We wish we had been in this lifestyle near when we were married. We've both talked about it and we agreed that a boyfriend/lover giving us a baby or two would have been so perfect!

• Like 2

On 1/15/2019 at 7:50 PM, hta49 said:

So could use some advice here... 

He told me he had a work event that it would be in his best interest to have a date.  He said he'd love it to be my wife....

So I've thought about it a ton the last two days, can't get it out of my mind and not sure what to do.  I'm wondering if this opens a new path for them together.  

Hopefully it was all Her decision from the start and Her date night was a phenomenal event!  Maybe She will eventually get over Her secretive nature to becoming much more ‘in your face’ with a little attitude.

She may be still trying to protect your ego from a rival.  Based on Her brazen display standing in the middle of you and Tom, She may enjoy rubbing it in if you give Her the okay or at least open up for more communication?

Sure hope you made the right choice and gave Her permission.

• Like 1

To me the lines of communication are not where they should be and it looks like storm clouds are developing on the horizon.  If she doesn't have the respect to contact you before texting him for a quick fuck then there are issues whether others here agree or not.  There are too many things going on behind your back.  I would protect yourself and possibly open your eyes a bit to see the issues for what they are.    

• Like 3