CuckoldFart.com

Party Season

RobJohnson

CUCKOLD TEST

RobJohnson...all I can say to you and other cucks like you is....THANKS!

It's wonderful the way your wives brighten the holiday season! Dressing so sexy...looking so good...making those otherwise boring holiday work parties fun and exciting!

Yes...thank you very much!

Seasons greetings...have a great holiday!

DomBull4U

• Like 8

There will be guys out there wanting to get their wives fucked, but don’t realise it’s already happening as the Bulls do their work.

Its a nice time of the year for everyone. Bulls have more prey to pick from, and there are thousands of ladies who get hit on that have to decide whether to take the Bull up on his offer.

I think more often than not the Bull will be succesful as he is the one with the knowledge on how to attract the wives.

I oftern wonder how many Bulls have enjoyed my wife over the festive period over the years. I am certain of at least two.

Well done to those who have managed to get her knickers down. Respect to you all. 

• Like 7

Cucks...hubs...and even wannabe cuck hubs...

RobJohnson has started an excellent thread idea here...I thought of something that could possibly make it even more interesting and appealing. YOUR wives!

Wouldn't it be awesome to see some sexy hotwives...dressed in the hot-n-sexy outfits that they wear to some of the holiday parties. It seems a shame that the wives go to all that trouble to find and wear the perfect outfit to show themselves off in...and then not receive all of the attention they deserve. Cucks, hubs...your wives dressed in those low-cut dresses they wear, or the short dresses... that show off their gorgeous legs, ...or even a nice, tight pair of jeans...that show off their beautiful butts...your sexy wives deserve to be seen here in their festive party outfits so they can be appreciated!  Showing your wives here...wouldn't that be a great way to add some sparkle to this fantastic thread that RobJohnson has started?

I don't mean to hijack RobJohnson's thread...but hopefully he'll find my suggestion a good idea....and maybe even give it his blessing. I'd like that if you would do that Rob.

Just as an example...here's a look at a few beautiful women...all beautifully dressed...and all looking oh-so-fucking-sexy! All ready to party!

DomBull4U

015.jpg

586733dacd89f1a65dca665221a2602e.jpg

blogger-image-650262292.jpg

Christmas-Party-Dress-or-Oscar-Fashion-Review-0.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

More examples...

The LBD! The Little Black Dress ! A fashion standard...and one I love. Many a beautiful wife will be showing up at the holiday office party wearing a Little Black Dress. 

The Little Black Dress...simple...classy...elegant...and sexy!

Love the Little Black Dress...and the sexy wives that wear 'em!

Cucks, hubs...will your wife be wearing a LBD  to the party? Why not show her off here?

Happy Holidays!

DomBull4U

f3b54948b5007778753f56c02616347b.jpg

tumblr_mbj0psuH4E1ri78jgo1_500.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

To bring things "closer to home".....

My friend robert smith has "wowed" us with pics...and details... of his incredibly sexy hotwife Elaine's adventures through the years. She's a fav of mine...and I'm sure of many others as well. I hope robert doesn't mind me reposting his wife here...I think she's the perfect hotwife to "get this party started"...lol!

This is a pic that robert posted here at Cuckfart a few days ago. A pic of his sexy wife "Ready to go on a date". I'm not sure if this was taken during the holiday season or not...but it looks like it could have been. It serves as a perfect example of what I'd think will give this thread some holiday sparkle!

It's an older pic of Elaine...but she's definitely looking sexy-as-hell! And any excuse to check out Elaine is a good excuse as far as I'm concerned!

Again...thank you RobJohnson...awesome thread idea! And thanks to you robert smith for sharing your hotwife with us!

Happy Holidays!

DomBull4U 

silk_jpg_8bf355d2c95391cec7ba6d6617fd14ca.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I have said that it’s the Bulls that have the upper hand, the experience and the knowledge to put our wives into situations that make them succumb to the Bulls cocks. But, and it is a big but, our wives do dress to encourage the Bulls, and I agree, it would be great to see the photos of our wives going to the office parties before they get taken by the bulls.

You can say it’s the Bulls that instigate it, but if our wives hadn’t dressed to encourage it, maybe it wouldn’t happen.

I can think of two guys on here whose ladies I would love to see photos of prior to their works parties. I know for a fact that both of their ladies would know they are dressing to encourage the Bulls and know their chances of being filled with cum on their works party is extremely high.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 12/14/2018 at 1:52 PM, DomBull4U said:

More examples...

The LBD! The Little Black Dress ! A fashion standard...and one I love. Many a beautiful wife will be showing up at the holiday office party wearing a Little Black Dress. 

Cucks, hubs...will your wife be wearing a LBD  to the party? Why not show her off here?

Happy Holidays!

DomBull4U

Just curious, does this constitute a Lbd? 

30E6D38D-A1D5-4180-8794-45B6D01D318B.jpeg

• Like 10

Hotwife/ cuck luvR....you know damn well that it does....and you're naughty mind is showing you hot little tease!

You look sexy...hot...and fuckable! And you know it too! That deep vee of your LBD...shows off plenty of delicious cleavage. Just enough that you look hot-n-sexy....and not slutty. (but you and I know the truth, don't we?)

And then there's your legs. All those legs! Your LBD shows 'em off nicely, doesn't it. Great legs, dirtygirl! Your LBD is kinda short isn't it? Not that I mind...or anybody else that checks those legs out. Like it being nice and short so you can flash your pussy if you choose to? Yes, you do! There's that naughty mind of yours showing again. Those heels add to the entire effect...making those legs look that much hotter.

So, YES....that constitutes as a LBD. But you knew that. You just wanted to showoff for me!

Not complaining, dirtygirl...not complaining. You wanna show me...I wanna see. Whether its your legs...or that view of your cleavage...your tits...or that dirty mind of yours!

Hope you won't be offended if I say...

You naughty little "bitch"!

DomBull4U

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, artslade1972 said:

My Sexy wife at her company Christmas party this past Friday night....

20181214_211856(1).jpg

Wow! The wife was definitely looking hot-n-sexy artslade1972. Very sexy! Thanks for posting her here. 

Ummm...would you like to bring your beautiful and sexy wife up to my room for a nightcap...and a little "afterparty". 

Gotta warn you though...Hotwife/ cuck luvr has stirred up some naughty thoughts in my filthy mind...so I can't promise to be a gentleman.

But I would love to have you bring her up!

Thanks again!

DomBull4U

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

Hotwife/ cuck luvR....you know damn well that it does....and you're naughty mind is showing you hot little tease!

You look sexy...hot...and fuckable! And you know it too! That deep vee of your LBD...shows off plenty of delicious cleavage. Just enough that you look hot-n-sexy....and not slutty. (but you and I know the truth, don't we?)

And then there's your legs. All those legs! Your LBD shows 'em off nicely, doesn't it. Great legs, dirtygirl! Your LBD is kinda short isn't it? Not that I mind...or anybody else that checks those legs out. Like it being nice and short so you can flash your pussy if you choose to? Yes, you do! There's that naughty mind of yours showing again. Those heels add to the entire effect...making those legs look that much hotter.

So, YES....that constitutes as a LBD. But you knew that. You just wanted to showoff for me!

Not complaining, dirtygirl...not complaining. You wanna show me...I wanna see. Whether its your legs...or that view of your cleavage...your tits...or that dirty mind of yours!

Hope you won't be offended if I say...

You naughty little "bitch"!

DomBull4U

Oh? I know do I? See how a girl gets treat when she asks a simple question of opinion, lol.  Thank you for you complements. It actually isn’t as short as it looks, just has a tendency of working it’s way up, again lol.  and yes that dress has flashed a different things on a few occasions since I don’t wear anything under it 😉🤫     That particular night  two guys got a good view, three counting my husband.  And no offense taken. Lol. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

Oh? I know do I? See how a girl gets treat when she asks a simple question of opinion, lol.  Thank you for you complements. It actually isn’t as short as it looks, just has a tendency of working it’s way up, again lol.  and yes that dress has flashed a different things on a few occasions since I don’t wear anything under it 😉🤫     That particular night  two guys got a good view, three counting my husband.  And no offense taken. Lol. 

OMG you are so much fun to talk/chat/banter with.....super hot with a brain and a great sense of humor ...<3 It would be a blast just hanging out with you

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Kaktuscpl said:

OMG you are so much fun to talk/chat/banter with.....super hot with a brain and a great sense of humor ...<3 It would be a blast just hanging out with you

Thank you very much, I try not to take things so seriously and enjoy life as much as I can.  But like I always say, if you’re not having fun, it’s time to go home 😘. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

jack123456....

Wow jack! Your wife looks amazing in her Little Black Dress! Her LBD is at a length that shows off her incredible legs beautifully! The boots add a nice exotic, erotic touch to her overall look...and Faye in that outfit would bring out the animal in any red-blooded male. I'd love to get "wild" with her...and see if I could tame your "wildcat" wife.

It almost looks as if Faye was going to tease me even further by pulling up her LBD to show off her lovely, sweet ass! Or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

She looks yummy, jack. It's hot-n-sexy wives like yours that make Party Season so enjoyable!

Thanks!

DomBull4U

• Like 4

On 12/18/2018 at 4:06 PM, DomBull4U said:

jack123456....

Wow jack! Your wife looks amazing in her Little Black Dress! Her LBD is at a length that shows off her incredible legs beautifully! The boots add a nice exotic, erotic touch to her overall look...and Faye in that outfit would bring out the animal in any red-blooded male. I'd love to get "wild" with her...and see if I could tame your "wildcat" wife.

It almost looks as if Faye was going to tease me even further by pulling up her LBD to show off her lovely, sweet ass! Or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

She looks yummy, jack. It's hot-n-sexy wives like yours that make Party Season so enjoyable!

Thanks!

DomBull4U

thank you 

On 12/14/2018 at 1:52 PM, DomBull4U said:

More examples...

Happy Holidays!

DomBull4U

How about this, does this constitute an LBD or no?  Technically it’s not all black

261BB41E-0940-40B9-BCC0-BB9B0E646ED5.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Office Christmas and New Years parties are a favorite. I sometimes post on various 'confession' websites and get some interesting replies. Here is one favorite!

'The girls at my job, I love them, we have a great system going. Every year at our holiday party, the girls would keep my husband busy while I hooked up with a co-worker, and when I returned I returned the favor while they go and hook up. One year my husband didn't attend the party, and it turned out to be an all nighter for me, I didn't get home until 5am, 30 missed calls from my husband. We got a hotel room and just went at it, it wasn't no quickie. We ran out of condoms, and I decided to take him raw, he was unreal, he busted like 3 times, before I took him raw, and still had cum left over to fill my pussy, when I met up with my friend to go home, she said I smelled of sex, I could barely walk, and the cum was just dripping out of me.'

Play hard, have fun!

• Like 8
  • Haha 1