CuckoldFart.com

Party Season

RobJohnson

CUCKOLD TEST

10 hours ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

How about this, does this constitute an LBD or no?  Technically it’s not all black

261BB41E-0940-40B9-BCC0-BB9B0E646ED5.jpeg

Hotwife/ cuckluvR....

Just like you to present me with a "challenge" to consider.

I am not a member of the "fashion police"....and I hate to be a stickler for details. Hate to be a stickler...especially where you are concerned...because I do like you so much...and enjoy the contributions you make to the various threads here our naughty, fun "cuckfart community".

But...BUT....even with all of that considered...I would have to say that the dress you are wearing...or are partially wearing...does NOT qualify as a Little Black Dress. To my way of thinking a Little Black Dress should be all black.

Others may disagree...and I welcome any opposing opinions. 

You do look beautiful and sexy-as-hell in your holiday dress...but no, it's not a LBD. 

And upon close inspection, I gotta say you look sexy-as-fucking-hell! So I'm thankful that you posted this on the Party Season thread. I love the dress...and especially that you've given such a hot look at your incredible body. Great view of your gorgeous ass and legs! Thank you, dirtygirl!

DomBull4U

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Seductive Thoughts said:

Office Christmas and New Years parties are a favorite. I sometimes post on various 'confession' websites and get some interesting replies. Here is one favorite!

'The girls at my job, I love them, we have a great system going. Every year at our holiday party, the girls would keep my husband busy while I hooked up with a co-worker, and when I returned I returned the favor while they go and hook up. One year my husband didn't attend the party, and it turned out to be an all nighter for me, I didn't get home until 5am, 30 missed calls from my husband. We got a hotel room and just went at it, it wasn't no quickie. We ran out of condoms, and I decided to take him raw, he was unreal, he busted like 3 times, before I took him raw, and still had cum left over to fill my pussy, when I met up with my friend to go home, she said I smelled of sex, I could barely walk, and the cum was just dripping out of me.'

Play hard, have fun!

Seductive thoughts...so glad you found your way to cuckfart and shared your holiday party story with us here.

Sounds like you and your "gal pals" at work have quite a system worked out. Your story fits right in with theme of this "Party Season" thread.

I would say I hope you had fun at this years office party...but since you went home smelling of sex, were barely able to walk...and were dripping cum...it's obvious you DID!

Thanks to you and all the other Cristmas Party sluts like you that make the holidays so enjoyable for us bulls!

Play hard, have fun! Hell yes!

DomBull4U

• Like 2

time2win15...You are welcome! 

Just one thing...how about a pic of your wife? Dressed to celebrate at a holiday party...or even just a "regular"....normal...everyday pic of her so that we can think of what present she deserves. A pic would seem to be a good way to thank us bulls.

DomBull4U

• Like 2

I'm not sure I fit in this category or not. For a long time now, I've enjoyed watching other men fuck my wife. Addicted to it actually. I find the guys, places to make it happen then step back. I try to be the "last one in" if possible. Not always able to hold off from cumming. We've spent several nights or days with bikers, sometimes clubs. Something about them that fires my rockets.

aa3.jpg

z277.jpg

• Like 9

riprap69...not sure if you fit in this catagory or not?

Sounds to me that your wife is a party girl...one that doesn't limit her Party season to just the Christmas holiday season. That was sort of what this thread was about but I can't see why a naughty wife like yours...Cheryl, isn't it?....I can't see any reason to exclude her because she likes to party year 'round! None at all.

Besides, party girls that love to suck cock...and look so fucking hot doing it...are ALWAYS invited to the party. Some party...any party...any time of year!

Just my opinion...but she fits in just fine!

DomBull4U

z5549.jpg.0bf283db694dd009e3bb3f0efd8d053d.jpg

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

riprap69...not sure if you fit in this catagory or not?

Sounds to me that your wife is a party girl...one that doesn't limit her Party season to just the Christmas holiday season. That was sort of what this thread was about but I can't see why a naughty wife like yours...Cheryl, isn't it?....I can't see any reason to exclude her because she likes to party year 'round! None at all.

Besides, party girls that love to suck cock...and look so fucking hot doing it...are ALWAYS invited to the party. Some party...any party...any time of year!

Just my opinion...but she fits in just fine!

DomBull4U

z5549.jpg.0bf283db694dd009e3bb3f0efd8d053d.jpg

SH66.jpg

z1.jpg

• Like 7

On 12/21/2018 at 10:23 PM, DomBull4U said:

Hotwife/ cuckluvR....

Just like you to present me with a "challenge" to consider.

I am not a member of the "fashion police"....and I hate to be a stickler for details. Hate to be a stickler...especially where you are concerned...because I do like you so much...and enjoy the contributions you make to the various threads here our naughty, fun "cuckfart community".

But...BUT....even with all of that considered...I would have to say that the dress you are wearing...or are partially wearing...does NOT qualify as a Little Black Dress. To my way of thinking a Little Black Dress should be all black.

Others may disagree...and I welcome any opposing opinions. 

You do look beautiful and sexy-as-hell in your holiday dress...but no, it's not a LBD. 

And upon close inspection, I gotta say you look sexy-as-fucking-hell! So I'm thankful that you posted this on the Party Season thread. I love the dress...and especially that you've given such a hot look at your incredible body. Great view of your gorgeous ass and legs! Thank you, dirtygirl!

DomBull4U

I do agree with it not being a lbd,  although this isn’t my holiday dress, this is an older pic of me right before I went out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RobJohnson said:

Only two? 

The amount of fuckin that goes on at work is unreal. It’s two you know about, maybe another two you don’t.

You're absolutely right! I hope there are many more I don't know about:) Here she is having fun with a guy who is not a coworker. Is there a sight sexier than watching you wife eagerly commit adultery?

P1000356yr.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, mrsexy said:

You're absolutely right! I hope there are many more I don't know about:) Here she is having fun with a guy who is not a coworker. Is there a sight sexier than watching you wife eagerly commit adultery?

P1000356yr.JPG

Great photo, they look totally engaged with each other. Deep and totally connected 

• Like 2