CuckoldFart.com

My Wife -Not Yet- Hotwife. She's Only Been With Me

Joys

CUCKOLD TEST

so inviting... pussy and tits out on display.

What would you do if she was on cam with you like this? At that time she was chatting with a single male, we had no skype at that time and no voice so it was only typing

• Like 1

She loved that when she cammed. Encouraged the guy to cum. I have that chat history saved, must post sometime here

I would enjoy seeing her chats and how she's opening up. From the photos it looks like she's a shy conservative lady who's slowly getting used to her body and nudity and the pleasures it can bring. Her chats should reveal more. I for one would love to open her up slowly, watch her nipples get hard from my touch, see her open her legs to allow me access to her pussy as she's gets turned on until she's spread wide asking to be taken like a hot wife does.

• Like 1

I would enjoy seeing her chats and how she's opening up. From the photos it looks like she's a shy conservative lady who's slowly getting used to her body and nudity and the pleasures it can bring. Her chats should reveal more. I for one would love to open her up slowly, watch her nipples get hard from my touch, see her open her legs to allow me access to her pussy as she's gets turned on until she's spread wide asking to be taken like a hot wife does.

Yes she is (or was) a shy conservative lady, opening up but still needs more to open up. I'll try to attach a txt file of the conversation here

Yahoo Message Archive.txt

• Like 3

Here's some more, trying out new crotchless lingerie

I have to say she looks great in or out of anything! You'll have to get her to wear these under a sexy dress to go out sometime. I bet she's have fun and feel so naughty just wearing these and no panties. And just think of all the sexy shots you'll get getting in and out of the car or as she's on a bar stool. Fun!

• Like 1

I have to say she looks great in or out of anything! You'll have to get her to wear these under a sexy dress to go out sometime. I bet she's have fun and feel so naughty just wearing these and no panties. And just think of all the sexy shots you'll get getting in and out of the car or as she's on a bar stool. Fun!

She wouldn't mind going out wearing these under a dress, as a matter of fact she has done, but not sure if they were these above. But, I doubt she'll give any flashes with them :(

• Like 2