Lagopablo

Wife gets drunk and confused

I have been trying for years to have my wife go with another guy . I really would like to watch her. That would be my ultimate goal but I even asked her if she would go on a date with a guy and she has always said no . Well, we were both at a wedding Saturday night and she got really hammered . I had to carry her and put her into the backseat of the car . My buddy Tom was in the back seat drunk also . I was driving and Toms wife was in the passenger seat . As I was driving I saw the wife kind of fall over . Her head was in Toms lap . He was passed out . I thought the look of that was pretty hot . I kept checking them out . The next thing I could not believe when I saw it . She pulled at his zipper and I couldn’t see it but I knew she had his cock out . Her head was moving up and down . This was unbelievable . Toms wife was out for the count in the front seat now and my wife was sucking her husbands cock ! After about 2 minutes I could see him now awake and pumping his semen into my wife’s mouth . He zipped up and my wife’s face stayed in his lap until I brought Tom to his house . They got out of the car and I asked my wife whose cum was on her face and hair . She said she thought it was me who was in the back seat with her . I thought it was the hottest thing ever to watch but now she is playing all innocent and won’t even consider doing it again . She said she feels tricked even though she was the one pulling out his cock when he was sleeping . Is it possible that she actually did think it was me in the back with her ? 

• Like 5

no way a wife know her husband cock please she knew what you have think about how many times she suck off or fucked other guys that you don't know about !

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

She knew she was in the backseat with Tom but wants to play it off like it was a drunken mistake. My wife has been drunk before but knows whose cock is in her mouth