CuckoldFart.com

Not Watching: A follow up question to our earlier question about Watching

Guest SandL

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

On 3/20/2019 at 9:04 AM, SandL said:

Will that continue with the same force as we make our way through this journey or will it fade or morph into a different kind of excitement altogether. 

Again, I appreciate all responses and will thoughtfully consider all of them. 

Like any relationship, it evolves.  So, this journey will change, slowly, over time.  What excites you should stay pretty consistent, though.  As you guys continue, your comfort level will improve and what gives you anxiety will probably fade.

In the beginning, I let my wife play solo and I felt the anxiety you did.  When I was finally allowed to watch, each time I did, the anxiety dropped.  The three of us got more and more comfortable with each other.  I still get the most enjoyment out of watching, but I feel no anxiety, whatsoever, anymore when she is playing solo.  In fact, I get arousal when I know she's playing solo, just not as much as when I watch.

• Like 2

Guest SandL
10 minutes ago, pflash99 said:

Like any relationship, it evolves.  So, this journey will change, slowly, over time.  What excites you should stay pretty consistent, though.  As you guys continue, your comfort level will improve and what gives you anxiety will probably fade.

In the beginning, I let my wife play solo and I felt the anxiety you did.  When I was finally allowed to watch, each time I did, the anxiety dropped.  The three of us got more and more comfortable with each other.  I still get the most enjoyment out of watching, but I feel no anxiety, whatsoever, anymore when she is playing solo.  In fact, I get arousal when I know she's playing solo, just not as much as when I watch.

Thanks. All your responses have been thoughtful and helpful and equally appreciated. Thank you, again. 

Steve

15 minutes ago, pflash99 said:

Very well explained 

• Like 1

Like you guys said, pay it forward.  Experience is the best teacher, so if I can share my own experiences to help others, I do.

Don't worry Steve, there are many, many men out there that are like you.  I came out of the closet with it, with my wife, many years ago and I am so glad I did.

Paul

• Like 2

Guest SandL

Update: Tonight will be my second time to watch L and her guy. After some healthy conversations following the first time I watched, we should all be much more comofortable and L should be able to feel at ease enough to let loose. Right?? 

Guest SandL
17 minutes ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

I was hoping Mr. buzz kill didn’t ruin this thread.  

This is a different thread, but I won’t let disrespectful people who don’t matter to me ruin anything. Leslie was upset but she’s all sunshine and candy today. Thanks to friends like you. 

Steve 

Guest SandL
34 minutes ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

Oops, did even notice the thread.  Lol.  I bet she’s as sweet as candy. 😉😘

I can attest to just how sweet Leslie is! 

Steve