Lagopablo

I found a room key in her purse

I am a little bit upset here over finding a hotel room key for Eastland suites in my wife's purse . We have never stayed there before . I went into her purse to get a cigarette , I wasn't snooping . I just smoke so infrequently that I just get one from her after a few glasses of wine . She was already in bed so I opened her purse and found the plastic key entry . The hotel is about 2 hours away from us . I am not sure what to do . She always had the green light to do as she pleases but I always said I need to know rshe is going to do it. I want her to do it and she always said she wouldn't and wasn't interested . We had one little incident before where I saw her mess around with a guy in front of me when she was quite intoxicated . What should I say and do about this key card thing ? I don't know where she got the time to go there but the evidence says she was there . Do you think she could be getting banged by some other dude and she is not telling me ? 

From the perspective of someone who has done what you’re assuming your wife is doing...do what Hotwife/cuck luvR said. Ask her. But ask her in a way that she doesn’t feel threatened. If she has done it and hasn’t told you about it even though you’ve told her you want her to be with other men, she’s obviously feeling some level of guilt and shame for it. It’s not an easy thing to trust that your husband really wants you to see other men. If you really do want this type of lifestyle, then you have to make sure your wife feels safe to be open and honest with you. If she doesn’t trust that younreally want her to do this then you’re going to head into some dangerous waters. I know all about that. So ask her...but be careful how you do it. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

Ok, I am going to wait until I have some time and we can go out to dinner and have a couple martinis though and that could be a while with my workload right now . I still kind of like the feeling this gives me . God am I such a weirdo ! I also am considering the possibility that this is a set up too. The card was right there on top of her purse when you open it . Was I meant to find it ? She is a clever girl ...

Please login or register to see this quote.

You’re not weird. You’re lucky- she’s either being kind and feeding your fantasy or she really is trying it - either way you both win. Just follow the excellent advice above and good luck 😊

• Like 2