So let’s have another talk. Who here enjoys the thought of pregnancy risk and breeding? Either with yourself, wife or the wife you get. I know it turns me in greatly thinking about it with my wife. Her coming home with her pussy full of seed. Not knowing it it took or not. Let’s have a discussion!

• Like 2

Please login or register to see this quote.

I think that is so hot been a fantasy  for decades, would love to have my hotwife come home from some WELL fucking, and tell me she pregnant, yessssss now that's HOT!!!

I love the fantasy because of the short and long term utter humiliation but I couldn’t afford the reality!

• Like 1

I was asked by a cuck couple to get the wife knocked up.  She was unable to carry to term due to age related complications, she was mid 40s when they asked. 

I have no problem with the idea of getting another man's wife pregnant.  I feel if I am fucking her and he is not then obviously she should carry my genes into the next generation, not her cuckold's.

Now if I only had a fertile cuckoldress in my life.

• Like 1

I often  think of women who are trying for babies with their husbands and are also having affairs. 

They must have a preference, and will really be more responsive to the man who she wants to seed them.

Think there is more of this going on as you think as they say there is a good percentage of children born whose fathers aren’t who they think they are.

Must be a real mixture of feelings for the woman. 

Please login or register to see this quote.

HOT!!! To watch my hot wife be well fucked, until she gets pregnant, always fantasized about that! My honey bunny, out doing her normal daily cheating, fucking thing, she tells me, that morning after her lover gives her an awesome, all night fuck! That morning she comes to me with the news, she's pregnant with her BBC lovers baby yesssssssssssss!!! Or she wants a baby, by her current AWESOME BBC bull, so he gladly, and happily well fucks her until pregnant NO ONE fucks her but him, until she conceives, when she comes to me with the news that she's pregnant  with this young  sexy handsome bulls baby, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! That would be dream come true for, me my honey bunny is not sure if she wants a child or not, but at 60, shes 29, the option is hers, and as her TOTAL cuck,  I support, WHATEVER my hot cuckoldress decideds that done, end of question, it is ALWAY about HER pleasure, not mine, if I get off on it! Gravy!!!! But if I do not, what matters is, is SHE enjoying herself! I live for my cuckoldresses, TOTAL, and COMPLETE PLEASURE!!!! That IS and will ALWAYS, be my bottom line! I live for my cuckoldresses COMPLETE, and, TOTAL PLEASURE!!!!😁👍nothing but HUGE BBC for her! Her request, I have a lifetime of joy&mad fun, to watch, EVERYDAY!!! YESSSSSSSSS,!!!

👇my hot, woman/fiancee/soon to be hot wife! BBC only for her(her request) and as her loyal,  and obedient cuck, SHE gets WHATEVER, SHE WANTS!!! ( CUCK LIFE FOREVER......YAY!!!)

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 4