panama1986

advice for convincing wife to be shared

hi there, new t this site and wondering if you can give me any advice; i'm keen on the occasionaly vixen/stag encounter with my wife. not into humiliation but shes a it of a "sanctity of marriage" type. we have talked a few times and she knows it would turn me on to watch her being sensually fucked and inseminated before i take my turn. she wasn't "against" the idea but was heavily reserved.

what are some of the ways that you overcame this kid of situation?

• Like 2

Exactly what marcelles69 said.  Make sure she knows it’s about both her and you not just you and that you love her no matter.  Be open and honest. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello JJ here first of all make damn sure the marriage is solid,,, and that the man is worthy of her  and that he veer forgets she is a mother, wife and a lady 

i have been doing this for over 10 yrs and i TRAVEL all over to do so,, my choice,, if serious lets talk,,, [email protected]

• Like 1

A Good massage scenario with a non-pushy man who will explore the possibility at Her pace!!!!

• Like 1

Each person is different. I've been approached by the wife alone (mostly prude women that married virgin) and been addressed by the couple together (looking for a different experience). 

Only one discussed how she got interested but I don't think her husband was aware of the situation... She told me about marrying a virgin, only being with her husband and carrying his baby. Since they wanted more kids (their own, there was no impregnation fantasy), she thought it was her last chance of experience another man inside her.

• Like 1