CuckoldFart.com

Hotwife experience...27 year’s in the making

jj123211

CUCKOLD TEST

1 hour ago, Gmanster5 said:

Some guys have all the luck. Definitely sexy. 

How did it feel having your old baby sitter suck your dick and cumming on her face. That must of been hot. 

Honestly, it was pretty surreal. I don’t know if you’ve ever golfed in a charity tournament, but the day usually gets a little hazy after awhile. But then to be paired with this guy who gives news like that...it completely rattled my brain. Then, to see this woman, who I hadn’t seen in forever, who I had a crush on growing up...even more crazy. And I forgot to mention in my original post (sorry, I’m a horrible storyteller), her phone was in her purse the whole time! The whole thing really didn’t hit me until around the time that I was shooting a load on her face lol. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/25/2020 at 8:53 PM, Maturekittylicker said:

I love how she has such a beautiful smile on her face with the cum shooting on it. You can tell she really enjoys it!!!

Right?! As I mentioned above, it was all pretty surreal. Here was this woman who up to that point was just the straight laced, sweet, girl next door type. And in that moment, and later while I was fucking her, I got to see this sort of sex crazed nympho. And, I absolutely loved it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...