CuckoldFart.com

How Would You Use Her

WifeIsAFlirt

CUCKOLD TEST

After I Had groped her and got her cunt nice and wet in the Bar for teasing me i would take her to my car. make her suck my cock before i make her hand over her soaking panties before bending her over the bonnet and ramming my cock in her wet hole. i would fuck her hard for anyone walking past to see your slut wife taking a strangers cock like a good whore. after i had cum deep in her cunt i would send her home to you used like a slut should be.

• Like 5

she wouldn't get a chance to stop me grabbing her ass, if she had been grinding me then my hand deserves to be up the sluts skirt and in her panties. i wouldn't care who saw me with my fingers in her cunt but i guess that would turn you on.

a teasing slut like her would be displayed to show others what a cheap slut she is and how easy she is.

when i was leaving the club i would let my mates know so they would know to follow so they could all use her as there cum dump for the night so she would know what a teasing slut deserves.

all her holes would be opened up and cum deposited in them when you got her back she would look like a cum rag and she would have writing on her to state that fact.

• Like 4

i'd tease her with my hot young body and make her realise that she's been hanging around with small-cocked losers for too long. pick her up in a nightclub, finger her on the dancefloor as she grinds against me, then drag her out into an alleyway and make her suck my cock as people walk by. and lift her skirt for them to see her peachy ass and stockings and knickers as she makes me cum... all over her slutty pretty face, so her make=up runs.

then i;d take her home and the fun would really begin...

• Like 3