CuckoldFart.com

Sister-In-Law Knows!

onmyknees

We keep our cucking activities discreet, mostly for the protection of the Bulls, both of whom are married. But yesterday Woman let slip that her sister-in-law "probably has guessed". I tried to find out more but the conversation was changed in a hurry. I suspect after a lot of wine, in the course of girly talk, too much information was blurted out. The significance is that Woman is visiting relatives in the US next month, and completely by coincidence the sister-in-law is coming over from NZ and staying at our house during that time. I'll be sitting in the same room alone with someone who probably knows all there is to know about my tiny dick, and how my inadequate manhood forces Woman to seek pleasure in the arms (and of the cocks) of Real men. I can feel the shame burning my cheeks as I type this, and strangely enough I'm enjoying it...

Damn that is so horny for a true cuckold.  It's a shame that your Woman won't discuss it with you, or perhaps not, she doesn't want you to know too much about someone else knowing your little secret, just enough to tantalize and embarrass you.

That will be so much fun, being embarrassed by your Woman's sister knowing how you agree to her having sex with someone else.   Perhaps they have planned it this way, and the sister is going to tease you with it.   Goodness, that would be so horny, I would love to be in your shoes !!!

Bryan

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Damn that is so horny for a true cuckold.  It's a shame that your Woman won't discuss it with you, or perhaps not, she doesn't want you to know too much about someone else knowing your little secret, just enough to tantalize and embarrass you.

Bryan

My dicklet is still twitching at the thought...

• 1 month later...

My SIL also knows.  Granted she is also a slut; albeit no husband so doesnt qualify as a HW.   My wife's grown up nephews and niece also know.  On nephew is now married to his own HW!   

We took our niece on a trip about 10 yrs ago together with my wife's new lover and his buddy.  She was probably 20 at the time.   We never gave it a thought as to how we would explain things to her.  We just went!    Wife wanted to sleep alone in one room with lover, so niece, buddy and myself shared the other room.  She was just happy that we took her rafting, hiking and drinking that she wasnt ready to question her Aunt's morality.

She was cool and never asked why Uncle wasnt sleeping with Auntie....  In fact my wife made out with the guy in the bar right in front of all of us.  As we rested on the bank of the river, she sat on his lap several times as  he cupped her breasts.   the second morning after breakfast, they went back to their room and made us sit and wait in the lobby for half hour!  we eventually strolled outside.  but again, niece was cool as ice.

I think she just grew up in a family where she saw mother always with a different man, and then brother married to a slut.   

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 4/30/2015 at 6:46 PM, Divertx2 said:

My sister inlaw knows I am bi and has fed me her wet cum filled pussy after her husband filled her She drove to our house my wife was away for work.

OH that sounds SO fucking good she comes over to feed you her hubbies Fresh Cum that is so sweet of her. I need a sister n Law like That