Looking for a older black man or Hispanic or dark skinned man to fuck my wife while I video and watch. We will be in south Waycross Ga. on the weekend of February 21st. through 23 rd. Must be clean and disease free. Not looking for Mr. right and a rough looking man is ok. You can be very dominate to her. I am looking for a guy in his late 50s and up. My wife is  63 years old that looks 35, and very pretty. Please PM me for more info.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 8

Please login or register to see this quote.

Yummy

• Like 2

I am a 50 ur old white Dom Bull not far from way ross ga. I jave been fucking wives while hubbys watched since 1990. Very blessed with equipment to strech her good and learned and practiced the ablity to adapt to what a wife wants by signals given and can control muself to go until Im asked to plant seed dee inside her. My gmail is philtruckin and kik is Koolaide4funI hope to hear from yall she is built just like my favorite wife and look foward to hearing from you