CuckoldFart.com

Told Wife My Fantasy, Hoping She Follows Thru This Weekend (Picture)

cuckoldbydave

Mad major......I texted her as she sat watching a movie with her mom.

I told her that it turned me on to think of her fucking another guy etc. then after some back and forth I asked "if given the opportunity, would you fuck another guy if I gave you permission".

She answred, and I quote. "No. Solid no".

Then I assured her this was not any attempt by me to parlay this into a three way with another girl or for me to use it as an excuse to fuck some other girl. Then I said "is there anything I could do that might make you reconsider?" She said "walk the dog" ( he was whining to go out ). So I walked him. I went back and typed "I'm not looking for a fuck yes let's do this tonight.....I was hoping for a maybe". She texted back " possibly"....so that's where we are right now....at possibly.

What do you think?

You have sowed the seed. She can not help to consider this now. You now need to reaffirm how much you love her and are proud of her. Tell her that you are sorry you get turned on by the thought of other men wanting her if it upsets her..... But if you had a nice sports car you would want men to admire and want it. And at least you are being honest and not secretive about your desires.

Then tell her maybe your thirst would be quenched if she allowed you to arrange a massage with a guy. The thought of his hands over her beautiful body is a turn on. Get her to allow this and you are a step nearer.

Remember..small steps make up an entire journey

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

You have sowed the seed. She can not help to consider this now. You now need to reaffirm how much you love her and are proud of her. Tell her that you are sorry you get turned on by the thought of other men wanting her if it upsets her..... But if you had a nice sports car you would want men to admire and want it. And at least you are being honest and not secretive about your desires.

Then tell her maybe your thirst would be quenched if she allowed you to arrange a massage with a guy. The thought of his hands over her beautiful body is a turn on. Get her to allow this and you are a step nearer.

Massage at our house or just out somewhere? Do massage parlors ask if you want a male or female or do they just pick for you? 

great story, your hints have set the foundation for something more.  your next step is to convince her its not sexual but instead its from a loving place. you need to convince her that she deserves to feel loved and desired.  she needs that something special, that you most likely want to provide her, but in many cases fall short (a little too much of me overlayed in that last sentence).  the key is that this is not a fantasy or sexual, but more of a loving and caring offer to genuinely show how much you luv her.

great story, your hints have set the foundation for something more.  your next step is to convince her its not sexual but instead its from a loving place. you need to convince her that she deserves to feel loved and desired.  she needs that something special, that you most likely want to provide her, but in many cases fall short (a little too much of me overlayed in that last sentence).  the key is that this is not a fantasy or sexual, but more of a loving and caring offer to genuinely show how much you luv her.

I don't know if that method will work. 

I think if I can get her to add this guy as a FB friend, the rest is going to happen. I typed a long email explaining how hot it made me to find out she was fucking this guy years ago and that friending him on FB would be a  sexy way for us to do some kinky risque stuff from the safety of a computer. Just waiting for the right moment to send it.  I think deep down she knows that as soon as she adds him, the countdown to him fucking her starts. I had old emails she sent to her friends saying she just couldn't resist him.  

I would love for it to progress to the point where she tells me they are going to meet up. 

I have been working on my wife also. We have also gone from no to her saying she would live another cock last weekend when we were in reno and she was a bit tipsy. Even said she would like to be sucking one as I was fucking her and him sucking her titts. Then as I was taking her cute ass she told me how much she wanted another guy to be fucking her pussy at the same time. Fun weekend. She came a lot lol

• Like 1

The Major is so right here - the seed has been sowed, so she will be slowly turning it over in her head - give it time.

It can be off-putting to discover that your man wants to see you being taken to bed by someone else ... but if you reafirm that you love her so deeply that you want her to have that ultimate pleasure of having someone else in bed.

Major you are so good there ... apologising to her for having such thoughts will help too.

Don't push her too far, too quickly.  Let her know that you want her to have the pleasure of another partner.

Where/when/how would she like to have sex with someone else?  

In your bed?  Another room in the house?   A hotel room?  Back seat of a car?  Outdoors in a field or wooded area?

In the daytime without you being able to be there watching that first time?   In the evening after a night out?   At the weekend?    Overnight?

Missionary, doggy, woman on top  ?   With you assisting him to get his cock inside her?   With you massaaging her breasts and sucking her nipples?  

With you tied up in the corner unable to intervene?    Taking photos of the happy coupling?

So many possibilities .... but what sort of experience does SHE want to have?

Louise

• Like 3

Well....sent her an email explaining the whole thing and she said she is going to have to think about adding Dave but I think she is leaning towards no.....BUT, the following day I sent her an erotic story called The Seduction Of My Wife. In it, the husband and wife use a code word to indicate via text that she is going to screw this guy she met out. So she sends me a message saying the code word part was hot. I asked her what our code word would be and she said "Audi" which was one of her lines in the email to Dave years ago. (" I had fun in the Audi" ). Then she asked what bar she would go to to get picked up. When I suggested the Blue Martini, she texted "Blue Martini. Yes." We talked some more where I told her guys would be all over her. She typed "So weird going alone". She is actually thinking about how she could do this, I really think it's going to happen much sooner than I expected!!!!

• Like 2

Love the idea of a code word - that way you can talk openly in public, and no-one else will guess what you are on about.

I think she really got worked up over that part. I think she may have run the scenario by one of her girlfriends and was told she should take advantage of the offer. That's the only reason I can think of for the sudden change. It feels like this is going to happen.

• Like 2

I think she really got worked up over that part. I think she may have run the scenario by one of her girlfriends and was told she should take advantage of the offer. That's the only reason I can think of for the sudden change. It feels like this is going to happen.

Oh man, I am so pleased for you - let's hope it all happens - hope she goes to the Blue Martini in the Audi

Hope the audi is a convertible, and they go with the top down (bareback) !!!

It sounds so horny, being able to talk to her in public about it - don't know why I never thought of that before.

I would love to talk to my wife in the middle of a restaurant about her having sex with someone, with anyone able to hear us, but not understand what it was that we were talking about.

"Are you going out in the Audi tonight darling?  With the top down?"      SUPERB !

• Like 1

Oh man, I am so pleased for you - let's hope it all happens - hope she goes to the Blue Martini in the Audi

Hope the audi is a convertible, and they go with the top down (bareback) !!!

It sounds so horny, being able to talk to her in public about it - don't know why I never thought of that before.

I would love to talk to my wife in the middle of a restaurant about her having sex with someone, with anyone able to hear us, but not understand what it was that we were talking about.

"Are you going out in the Audi tonight darling? With the top down?" SUPERB !

Oh yeah. We will definitely be playing that game in public. If there's a guy out alone at some bar we are at, I could ask her.....you think that's the type of guy owns an Audi? Then depending on her answer, dare her to wink at him next time he looks over....

• Like 2

The Major is so right here - the seed has been sowed, so she will be slowly turning it over in her head - give it time.

It can be off-putting to discover that your man wants to see you being taken to bed by someone else ... but if you reafirm that you love her so deeply that you want her to have that ultimate pleasure of having someone else in bed.

Major you are so good there ... apologising to her for having such thoughts will help too.

Don't push her too far, too quickly.  Let her know that you want her to have the pleasure of another partner.

Where/when/how would she like to have sex with someone else?  

In your bed?  Another room in the house?   A hotel room?  Back seat of a car?  Outdoors in a field or wooded area?

In the daytime without you being able to be there watching that first time?   In the evening after a night out?   At the weekend?    Overnight?

Missionary, doggy, woman on top  ?   With you assisting him to get his cock inside her?   With you massaaging her breasts and sucking her nipples?  

With you tied up in the corner unable to intervene?    Taking photos of the happy coupling?

So many possibilities .... but what sort of experience does SHE want to have?

Louise

All very good Major & Louise.. I don' want to be discouraging here and to intervene much in cuckoldbydave's post and questions but in my case, I have passed those. With my wife:

• I have reaffirmed many times that I love her so deeply that I want her to have that ultimate pleasure of having someone else in bed.
  • I did not apologize to her for having such thoughts because I reasoned it to her as it is the "ultimate pleasure" for me to see her have "ultimate pleasures" with others besides me as I was her first and only.
  • Never pushed her for anything, always made her sure that it is up to her, and made her understand that I want her to have the pleasure of another partner, not just to please and placate my desires.
  • I have made it very clear that it is up to her on where/when/how would she like to have sex with someone else
  • I only have the objection on being tied up in the corner unable to intervene

We've been away for a very long time (about 5 months me away from home) visiting for a few days. I email her some mmf pics with captions I make. She likes them. The seed is sowed, I can see she is willing but time alone is not enough. She is intimidated, uneasy, concerned, probably because of social taboos, her upbringing, subconscious constraints. She needs more encouragement, easing and not by me but someone else, maybe a woman who has the experience.

I'm not sure if this helps any, just wanted to post my situation.

• Like 2

Oh yeah. We will definitely be playing that game in public. If there's a guy out alone at some bar we are at, I could ask her.....you think that's the type of guy owns an Audi? Then depending on her answer, dare her to wink at him next time he looks over....

My wife promised me to tell me when she saw someone she'd like to fuck. We did not agree on any codes, she'd just show him to me and wink. Been about a year, still waiting for that wink

My wife promised me to tell me when she saw someone she'd like to fuck. We did not agree on any codes, she'd just show him to me and wink. Been about a year, still waiting for that wink

I think the fact that after a year with no action ( and you gone for months at a time ) she hasn't been with another guy indicates that your strategy is not as sound as you think. Women instinctively want to pleasure their man. So for you to offer her the company of another man and say it's for no other reason than her pleasure seems counterintuitive....her pleasure is brought thru your pleasure. She thinks you want her to do it so SHE will be happy, so if she does it, she has to first admit that she is not happy as things currently stand. That won't work.

Tell her the truth. You are a kinky freak and it would get you off if she fucked around. Tell her in no uncertain terms that you want her to fuck another man and let you know every step she takes in doing it.

• Like 2

I think the fact that after a year with no action ( and you gone for months at a time ) she hasn't been with another guy indicates that your strategy is not as sound as you think. Women instinctively want to pleasure their man. So for you to offer her the company of another man and say it's for no other reason than her pleasure seems counterintuitive....her pleasure is brought thru your pleasure. She thinks you want her to do it so SHE will be happy, so if she does it, she has to first admit that she is not happy as things currently stand. That won't work.

Tell her the truth. You are a kinky freak and it would get you off if she fucked around. Tell her in no uncertain terms that you want her to fuck another man and let you know every step she takes in doing it.

Obviously my strategy (if to be called as strategy) is not sound at all. I agree that women instinctively want to pleasure their man, subconsciously, unconsciously or whatever. But being honest, my pleasure is her to be pleasured by another man or couple so offering her the company of another man (or couple) for her sexual pleasure is also my pleasure. But I do not want her to do that just to appease my pleasure alone. Yes, there may be some counterintuitive here by logic.

"her pleasure is brought thru your pleasure. She thinks you want her to do it so SHE will be happy, so if she does it, she has to first admit that she is not happy as things currently stand" No, that won't work for me either and I would not be happy with that.

I have already told her that I am a kinky freak, not ashamed of wanting her to have sexual pleasures with others, proud that others lust for her etc.

• Like 2

So has she leaned towards yes yet?

Let me amend that. Tonight she admitted via text that it turns her on and she said she has never come as many times as she did last night ( 7 )when I was telling her about it during our sex session. She also said she was wet right then texting me about it and googled some stuff before sending me a message that says "You totally want me to be a hotwife!!" She's realizing the benefits it could have and I think at this point she's strongly leaning yes. 

Now to find a guy.....

• Like 3