CuckoldFart.com

Told Wife My Fantasy, Hoping She Follows Thru This Weekend (Picture)

cuckoldbydave

Talked to the wife last night. She was out in the sun all day working on her tan. She wasn't going out Friday ( bummer ). Asked her a little about the reunion Saturday. Told her that if she gets drunk, don't drive home stay at a hotel or something ( hint ). She said she probably wouldn't even drink so I'm guessing this probably won't happen this weekend, too quick.

I think when she gets back, I'm going to start suggesting she try to contact the guy she had a fling with years ago. Not sure how I can do that.

As you can see by my username, this is the guy I associate with being cuckolded. I had pictures of them together ( taken when I didn't know they were screwing ) and I destroyed them in a jealous rage. I've gone so far as to put pictures of the two of them together and fantasize about watching him fuck her. Anybody else ever been in this same boat?

Here's one of the pictures I frequently paste next to photos of "him". 

I loved the storey, and I want the same for my wife but she doesn't want it, I want her to have a fuckbody and she will tell me about it, but I am just fantsising about it.

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

I loved the storey, and I want the same for my wife but she doesn't want it, I want her to have a fuckbody and she will tell me about it, but I am just fantsising about it.

She wants it, you just have to get her to admit it and accept it...we're at that stage right now. We just have to find the guy and have her take that last step.

From talking to women in this lifestyle, all of them say the same thing....after that first one they are usually hooked on it.

• Like 4

She wants it, you just have to get her to admit it and accept it...we're at that stage right now. We just have to find the guy and have her take that last step.

From talking to women in this lifestyle, all of them say the same thing....after that first one they are usually hooked on it.

admit it > accept it > take the step > embrace it > get hooked on it :P

• Like 2

I hope things work out for you. It took me a long time to convince my now fiance to start fucking other men. At first she was so against it and would get mad at me whenever I mentioned it but finally I got her to understand the difference between  having fun new experiences enjoying physical pleasure and love. once she finally accepted that and tried it, she loved it and now enjoys meeting other men. She is much younger than me and I love knowing that she is getting to experience having sex with other men closer to her age.

I know she loves me with all of her heart and is just having fun while she is young and full of life.

Good luck and i know your wife will love you more for the freedom you are offering her

• Like 2

I hope things work out for you. It took me a long time to convince my now fiance to start fucking other men. At first she was so against it and would get mad at me whenever I mentioned it but finally I got her to understand the difference between  having fun new experiences enjoying physical pleasure and love. once she finally accepted that and tried it, she loved it and now enjoys meeting other men. She is much younger than me and I love knowing that she is getting to experience having sex with other men closer to her age.

I know she loves me with all of her heart and is just having fun while she is young and full of life.

Good luck and i know your wife will love you more for the freedom you are offering her

• Like 1

Good luck. I have got my wivw to go from no way, to asking for a se ond guy, but only after a few drinks. She did surprise me when we went away a couple weeks ago by telling me she wanted to be sucking a second cock well I fuckwd her. So far just talk she knows I wont push it.

• Like 2

Good luck. I have got my wivw to go from no way, to asking for a se ond guy, but only after a few drinks. She did surprise me when we went away a couple weeks ago by telling me she wanted to be sucking a second cock well I fuckwd her. So far just talk she knows I wont push it.

I want to take my wife on a cruise or vacation and dare her to hook up with somebody after a few drinks.

• Like 2

Me too, I want it to reality as well for me, I hope sheill do it, I love to see her fuck with other guy and I would be watching it.

I almost would rather not see it the first time. Not because I don't want to, I just want her to describe it to me after to sort of cement her role as a Hotwife.

I almost would rather not see it the first time. Not because I don't want to, I just want her to describe it to me after to sort of cement her role as a Hotwife.

But if you get an opportunity to listen to them, then afterwards she can fill in the details.

• Like 1

We're going for a little one day get away to the beach Sunday, getting a hotel room. I would love something to happen but not counting on it. I may take her to a bar though and come up with an excuse to leave for a few in the hopes that she gets approached at least. 

Ok, this is going to happen. Last night went to the bar and she loosened up the top two buttons on her blouse and sat like that through dinner, asking me if she would get attention like this. At home later when we were going to bed, she come out of the bathroom naked and tells me to lick her pussy while she sits in my face. She proceeds to ask me if I would lick her pussy and kiss it to "make it better" after some guy had fucked her and made it sore. Then she asked me if I would like her to suck my dick while I was watching a guy fuck her from behind and then lick her wet pussy afterwards.

We are going to the beach tomorrow and I asked her if she would like to find a guy and bring him back to the room to fuck. She said "as long as the situation is right I'll do it". Right afterwards she came as hard as I've ever seen her. I said " I think that was my answer" and she said "yeah I think it was". Can't wait for tomorrow night!!

• Like 1

But if you get an opportunity to listen to them, then afterwards she can fill in the details.

I think the hottest thing in the world would be to get an unexpected text from her while I'm at work saying she's getting ready to fuck somebody and then not even hearing from her for an hour. A close second would be her asking me if I mind staying home with the kids so she can go over to some guys place.

Ok, this is going to happen. Last night went to the bar and she loosened up the top two buttons on her blouse and sat like that through dinner, asking me if she would get attention like this. At home later when we were going to bed, she come out of the bathroom naked and tells me to lick her pussy while she sits in my face. She proceeds to ask me if I would lick her pussy and kiss it to "make it better" after some guy had fucked her and made it sore. Then she asked me if I would like her to suck my dick while I was watching a guy fuck her from behind and then lick her wet pussy afterwards.

We are going to the beach tomorrow and I asked her if she would like to find a guy and bring him back to the room to fuck. She said "as long as the situation is right I'll do it". Right afterwards she came as hard as I've ever seen her. I said " I think that was my answer" and she said "yeah I think it was". Can't wait for tomorrow night!!

You lucky bastard!!!!!!

Dammit. Was going to happen tonight with a guy we met on a swinger site. Texted him some pics, he texted me back some. By the time I showed the wife and she said yes to him, I couldn't reach him again. He got back with me but it was too late. She told me that if he showed up , she would fuck him. We ended up fucking a few times instead with her saying the nastiest things I've ever heard come out of her mouth. She asked me if I would lick her oussy to get it wet so his dick would just slide in, then she asked me if I would kiss her pussy after he pounded her. So fucking excited, just need to arrange this better next time.

• Like 2

Found a couple potential guys on fabswingers, sent pictures and gave them her KiK information. They said she was hot and we're going to contact her and neither has done so. Never knew it would be so difficult to find a guy to fuck an attractive girl with no strings attached.

It is a little harder than it may seem it should be. I was lucky in that the first time for us was unexpected. However in more recent times, it is often more difficult than you would think. However it does benefit all to make sure you pick the right guy. A lot of problems can be avoided with some time and care on the front end