CuckoldFart.com

Told Wife My Fantasy, Hoping She Follows Thru This Weekend (Picture)

cuckoldbydave

It is a little harder than it may seem it should be. I was lucky in that the first time for us was unexpected. However in more recent times, it is often more difficult than you would think. However it does benefit all to make sure you pick the right guy. A lot of problems can be avoided with some time and care on the front end

A local couple invited us to a swingers club tomorrow night. Hopefully she can shop around there and find the right guy.

What does a guy have to do to get his wife laid in this town? :)

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST

good luck dude!! what a hot chain of events.... get her fucked already!

Trying like hell! I think we're going to ditch the swingers club tonight and go and meet a couple who lives in Ocala. We get along well on chat and we're going to meet about halfway between here and there which is an hour drive for each of us. The place we are meeting is a restaurant and they mentioned theres a hotel behind it, so if things go well we can get a room. I'm mainly in it to watch my wife get laid but if I get permission to stray that might not be a bad thing either. I will keep you updated.

Progress update. Have the wife hooked up texting this guy who she thinks is cute. They are sending pictures and flirty messages back and forth. He asked for a picture with a "little less clothes on" and she told him she wanted to make him wait a little longer. After the kids go to sleep tonight, going to ask her if she wants me to take a picture of her to send to him. I figure a few more days of this, then we arrange a meeting and see that if we can get this guy's dick inside her.

Footnote, this guys profile says he's into anal. Wife has never let me do that because she's worried about the pain....but this guy seems to be smaller than me and it sounds like he's experienced. I'm hoping he can talk her into it. Would lose my mind watching her cringe as he's putting it in her ass for the first time.

Maybe just get her to do a photo shoot and encourage her to be more and more daring...but tell her she can decide what she sends him...

Mine sent pussy and titties out pic in the

end....and did go on to fuck him!

I think that's a really good idea!!! Thanks Major. Gonna suggest it tonight!!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been following this thread and really enjoyed your progress...as well as the great suggestions the other members have given you.    I've not made any suggestions before because Major always beats me to it!

LoL!

(Maybe we think alike because of the "strategic-tactical" and musical background we share?)

:-)

Anyway, I have a rather unique situation in that I have been both a Bull and a cuck!

I know both the thrill of watching or hearing about your sweetheart getting serviced by another cock, of giving the tender or sometimes impassioned cleaning up after it and all the rest.

But I also know the Bull's thrill of taking a hot wife in front of her hubby...or behind his back at a secret meeting....or sharing her with him, another woman or a couple.

AND....I also know the fear of being caught up in something dangerous, a situation where you've been lied to and where a jealous bf or husband might come after you or she might later accuse you of r********. 

Very scary stuff!

So... if you aren't getting follow through from your contacts make sure the guys believe you are for real! Give them something in writing about what you expect and let them know you want to talk to them on the phone before the meeting...and try to get your sweetheart to talk to them, too!  They need to KNOW they aren't being set up for something other than a good fuck with your wife!

Also, here's a thought on pix. They can excite not only the hubby, but the hot wife and Bull as well.

Before I met her, my 1st "conquest" emailed  me a note with 3 pics: her picture with tits out and nips perked, another with legs spread...mostly to show she had a rather large clit which my profile said I liked...and another of cum dripping from her slit!

Her note said that hubby's ED went into "remission" when she told him she was going to meet and fuck me!  Then she had role played with him that it was MY cock that was in her and filling her. He had quickly given her a nice big load, taken the picture (proudly no doubt!) and then eagerly licked her until she told him she was done cumming! 

I found it to be a VERY hot email and another reason to meet with her....and later them.

The "after picture" of her well-used pussy with my cum seeping out became a tradition with us so that they, especially hubby, could always recall the event!

We had a great run for several years.

Hopefully that will give you some ideas!

Oh and BTW speaking for myself and ALL the members here...we LOVE her pix! How about some more?

Denalius

• Like 2

LoL! 

Uhhh.....YES!

Music is the 2nd best thing I do!

;-)

Ah, how soon you forget my friend!! 

We talked a year or so ago.

I'm the trumpet guy...the ex-professional studio musician from Motown!  Classically trained but professionally play/write mostly jazz, big-band jazz, rock, blues......

Also.... I am a former national winner of the old Tactical War Gamers Assoction's WWII competition. (I won as the Germans in the D-day scenario)

Kinda sound familiar??

;-)

Anyway, hope you are doing well.

I always enjoy your comments!

...and hope everybody takes your great suggestions to heart!

I don't think there's anything more exciting and rewarding than to be part of a wife sharing/cuckold relationship!

It's a win-win-win game!

Hopefully the thoughts shared here will help everyone find their own!

Den

• 2 weeks later...

Some progress the other night. Went to a swingers club. It was really dead but there was a little action going on in the "dungeon" room. Long story short, a girl ends up making out with my wife and going down on her. She cums twice and then her and I have sex doggystyle. While this is going on, another guy in the room lays down under her and starts sucking her tits and playing with her clit while I was fucking her. She said it kind of freaked her out because she didn't expect it, but she had fun

• Like 1

Also, met a couple while we were out. The male half has a child from a previous relationship close in age to ours. While at work, my wife and him met at a local bounce house with the kids, so we will see how that progresses...they may be preparing a rendezvous. I told her a few days ago " I think he wants to fuck you" and I expected her to say she wouldn't consider it. Instead she said " of course he does, I'm very fuckable".

Keep up with the updates. :)

I will, been a busy last few weeks. She flat out refused to add the guy I suggested in the original post as a FB friend. I suspect that there may be things about that relationship that she doesn't want me to find out. However, there is more than one way to skin a cat.

The guy she met today is the male half of a couple we met a few weeks ago from a swinger site. They are pretty new to the game as we'll but have swapped with others once or twice. I'm not really interested in hooking up with his wife, but I have no problem with him hooking up with mine.

They have been texting back and forth for a few weeks, him being a little more flirty than her. She did tell me that he reminds her of one of her ex bfs. Today was the first time they met up without the others spouse being around. I may just play it cool and then in a few days suggest she go meet him out for drinks. His wife works overnight shifts from time to time so they have more than enough opportunity if she wants to go with it. Not sure how his spouse would take it though.

LoL! 

Uhhh.....YES!

Music is the 2nd best thing I do!

;-)

Ah, how soon you forget my friend!! 

We talked a year or so ago.

I'm the trumpet guy...the ex-professional studio musician from Motown!  Classically trained but professionally play/write mostly jazz, big-band jazz, rock, blues......

Also.... I am a former national winner of the old Tactical War Gamers Assoction's WWII competition. (I won as the Germans in the D-day scenario)

Kinda sound familiar??

;-)

Anyway, hope you are doing well.

I always enjoy your comments!

...and hope everybody takes your great suggestions to heart!

I don't think there's anything more exciting and rewarding than to be part of a wife sharing/cuckold relationship!

It's a win-win-win game!

Hopefully the thoughts shared here will help everyone find their own!

Den

Been putting in some practice myself with 5 hours a day....gigging a couple of nights a week as well

Some progress the other night. Went to a swingers club. It was really dead but there was a little action going on in the "dungeon" room. Long story short, a girl ends up making out with my wife and going down on her. She cums twice and then her and I have sex doggystyle. While this is going on, another guy in the room lays down under her and starts sucking her tits and playing with her clit while I was fucking her. She said it kind of freaked her out because she didn't expect it, but she had fun

So you're already made the progress, already there man