CuckoldFart.com

Elaine's First Time

robert smith

CUCKOLD TEST

20 hours ago, robert smith said:

This is the one fantasy of mine Elaine has never done.  Maybe the reason I dream about it is because we never did it, LOL  

Hubby takes a nice shot of his SUPER SEXY shared wife enjoying a GREAT night of dogging, with lots of horny strangers lined up to fuck her!!! WOW!!!  WOW!!!  WOW!!!

tumblr_os5rxkvdu01tl864to1_1280.jpg

Excellent as a thought,yet the execution of such an action is tricky and dangerous.Me and wife have done that,but it was from people among our circle.Others had done that and it was our turn to do that.Everyone was using a condom,all were clean,polite and into the game.But it was a "protected environment".In the real world,strangers are dangerous.

• Like 5

I think I am more this....[Candaulism]

I want to share my wife but it is more about her pleasure.

I want to show her myself and handle (disrobe) her. So I can then to offer her and share her with others.

She loves this type of encounter.

Anybody?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/2/2017 at 11:05 PM, cjhopper said:

I want to show her myself and handle (disrobe) her. So I can then to offer her and share her with others.

Anybody?

Yep, I can relate to that - wanting to take my wife, introduce, strip and hand her over to someone else - sounds wonderful to me.

• Haha 1

On 7/25/2017 at 9:26 PM, UK_EX said:

Yep, I can relate to that - wanting to take my wife, introduce, strip and hand her over to someone else - sounds wonderful to me.

You put the thrill in words!

The back massage is my preferred method of exposure. I can stop or continue the show according to the situation. Seeing his eyes at the first glimpse of her body that I show! 

If the guy is into looking we/I will continue to show her body one piece at a time. I really like the reaction to him seeing me massage her tits from under her t-shirt, that gives him hope.  I love this type of exposure and it takes up to an hour to complete. I will usually continue our conversation like nothing is changing but he will talk less and less. J will talk to him and smile a lot as I move her shirt first till he has her tits in view.

The anticipation is thick and creamy when she is hot enough and likes him. He will be ready IF I hand her over!

Her eyes going glossy as she gets hotter and wanting more.

Yes that is so fun

• Like 2

On 7/30/2017 at 11:55 PM, cjhopper said:

You put the thrill in words!

The back massage is my preferred method of exposure. I can stop or continue the show according to the situation. Seeing his eyes at the first glimpse of her body that I show! 

If the guy is into looking we/I will continue to show her body one piece at a time. I really like the reaction to him seeing me massage her tits from under her t-shirt, that gives him hope.  I love this type of exposure and it takes up to an hour to complete. I will usually continue our conversation like nothing is changing but he will talk less and less. J will talk to him and smile a lot as I move her shirt first till he has her tits in view.

The anticipation is thick and creamy when she is hot enough and likes him. He will be ready IF I hand her over!

Her eyes going glossy as she gets hotter and wanting more.

Yes that is so fun

I just wish I could have done that with my wife, it sounds so wonderful to be able to show her off to a bull, to be able to tease him and her by flashing her in front of him.  

I am sure that he would have no doubt that I wanted him to take her WHEN, after a good time flashing her to him, I hand her still clothed, over to him.

I wanna see him opening her shirt, removing her bra to see her tits spill out into his hands, then I can watch as they kiss and caress each other.  Then I'd like to see him remove her skirt and see him slip her knickers down and watch as they drop to the floor before he takes her upstairs for a jolly good fuck.

• Thanks 1

I think the best aspect of the Cuckold/Hotwife lifestyle is the many different angles and complexities for people to enjoy.  If you can find something that works for you and your partner just enjoy it and do not worry about what other people think or say.  I love reading and talking to other folks about their kinks and fetishes

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/3/2017 at 1:05 AM, cjhopper said:

Anybody?

Same for me

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What was the most memorable time shared between you and your lady?  After nearly 30 years of sharing my lovely Elaine we both think our very first encounter was the one we remember most fondly.  We were both nervous and unsure how things would turn out.  Seemed to having a hard time to get started so I finally got up the nerve to simply ask him to take her to our bedroom.  Here is paragraph from our first MMF.  Looking forward to hearing from others

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress.  Everybody seemed to get along when he arrived.  Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed.  He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best.  They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped.  After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. She smiled and waved me in and the party started.

roa24.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...