CuckoldFart.com

Elaine's First Time

robert smith

CUCKOLD TEST

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/2/2018 at 9:33 AM, robert smith said:

How many guys love watching your lady getting fucked by big cocks?

7tjLdjl951.jpg

tn_0RLfMOOWHY.jpg

BbXOTbVXB6.jpg

tn_iuApLZz1Fc.jpg

I love watching my wife get stretched outI love watching my wife get stretched out

The bigger the better and black will always be my  preference.

I love hearing her scream and come as the big cock Rams inside her 

It is very enjoyable to watch her suck cock is well though she is very skilled at it and loves to give me a little smirk or show me a twinkle in her eye and she sucks on a cock

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

robert...that is one incredible image!

I noticed in some of your writings that you refer to it the same way I do....as "The Look". 

Elaine is a gorgeous woman and has some beautiful eyes....so intense and joyful. "The Look" from Elaine says soooo much. She is loving being a shared hotwife...and the sexual pleasure she is involved in. Her lucky lover has to be feeling an intense sexual high...and robert you admit you love seeing "The Look" from Elaine....that makes "The Look" from Elaine a win, win, win!!!

It must be incredibly powerful for YOU to experience! 

Thanks for sharing your wife...and sharing these pics of her. 

DomBull4U

• Like 1

Or...to put it in much simpler...much more straightforward terms....

Elaine is HOT fucking wank material.

If I wasn't at work right now I might rub one out thinking about being the lucky bastard that was feeling Elaine's mouth working it's magic on my cock!

• 1 month later...

My ex-wife worked evenings and some nights in a care home where there was an Irish maintenance guy who would chat and tease her. She would tell me about him when she came home and we were in bed together, she said his teasing was getting very sexual. I encouraged her and over a few weeks it progressed to him kissing and feeling her up, it was difficult for them to do more at work. We agreed that she would invite him back to our house while I was at work and the kids at school.

The day arrived and I was excited at work waiting for 1pm when he would arrive, she was going to call me when he left. All afternoon I wondered what was happening, I even popped into the toilet for a wank, until she eventually called at 4.40 saying he had just left. He apparently wasted no time getting her naked and in bed, they then kissed and he fingered her, making her cum and then slid his cock inside, he was about 7" like me but a bit thicker. He then fucked her for ages in a variety of positions and spunked up inside her, she was on the pill. Over the next few hours he proceeded to fuck her another six times coming in her each time, I could not believe how many times he had come, she was exhausted, but loved it and came loads.

Their affair lasted about two years and he knew that I knew although we never met very often. She would go away with him at weekends, leaving Friday evening and returning late Sunday afternoon.  She would get fucked multiple times; the record was nine in a day! She would always call me and tell me how many times he had fucked her and what they had done, positions, licking her out, making her cum and she sucking him. It was a real turn on and kept my cock hard, with me wanking all weekend.

They would also go out for a drink during the week or especially at the weekends. I would put the kids to bed and then prepare the lounge with a couple of quilts and pillows for them when they came back. I would be in bed listening on the baby alarm which I left plugged in behind the sofa in the lounge. They would come home and fuck on the made-up bed for a few hours before she would come to bed, remember our kids were upstairs asleep, they had also met him as a friend. When they had finished fucking she would come up to bed with a cunt full of spunk and I would usually snuggle up behind her and have sloppy seconds, while she would tell me what they had done. We always had to be quiet as she did not want him to know that I was fucking her after him. On these occasions while she fucked downstairs, she would leave the lounge door open slightly, this was so that she could hear if the children woke up, but really it was so that I could creep downstairs and watch while wanking. This I would do most evenings as it was such a thrill and so risky as on occasion I would have to dart back into the dining room while he would go to the downstairs toilet. I would risk popping into the lounge to have a quick feel of her cunt or tits and then get back before he finished, her cunt would usually be full of spunk and very wet. Most of the time, I would be able to look through the crack of the door and see them fucking, as she knew I might be watching she would choose positions that enabled me to watch.  A lot of the time to start with she would be sitting on his face and he would lick her clit and she would cum facing me at the door, whilst trying to suck his cock.  I always fancied crawling in and giving it a suck, but I think he would have been able to tell the difference.  She would then ride his cock, leaning over him, so her bum cheeks would be spread and I would have a great view of her going up and down on his cock wet with her juices.

One evening while listening on the baby alarm, she made some louder and different noises and gasps, asking him to go slow and be careful. Eventually she got into it and then started to cum as normal. When she came to bed I asked what he had done that made her want him to go slow. She told me he had fucked her in her arse, over the arm of the settee that was why her head was much closer to the baby alarm and I could hear so well.  This was such a turn on as she would never let me have her that way.  She did say she would think about letting me have her arse, but it never happened.

I remember one time when she was sitting on his face and sucking his cock in a 69 facing the door, I opened the door so that she could see me wanking. She showed me his cock and looked at me while licking around the head of his cock, she even came on his tongue while looking at me.

For about two years she would get fucked several times at the weekend and at least once during the week. I would always help facilitate her having him.  He even came and helped to decorate one of the children’s bedrooms.  This entailed me looking after the children downstairs while he was upstairs, but of course my wife would disappear up with a cup of tea and come back nearly an hour later.  It did mean that she would dress to help, with just a top and long skirt, but no underwear.  My wife had put on some weight over the years and now with two young girls she was a size 16 with nice 38C tits, which bounced nicely without a bra.  Of course when she came back down I wanted to know what had happened and always tried to get her alone in the kitchen so I could feel her very juicy cunt.

Eventually despite being on the pill she got pregnant, but had a termination.  He wanted her to have it and leave me, but that was not what she wanted, they drifted apart after that.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Robert and Elaine I salute you both.

This is a wonderful and absolutely truly arousing recollection of some of you 3 odd years together. We've had our moments but nothing as involved as you guys, love the pictures spanning the decades as well, fabulous thanks for sharing. I must get my wife to read this thread, it is inspiring and so damn hot.

Lustman

• 4 weeks later...