CuckoldFart.com

Elaine's First Time

robert smith

CUCKOLD TEST

When Eric told me he wanted to visit us and meet Elaine I asked her to buy something special in case She decided to fuck him for her first MMF experience. When she came out of the bedroom and bath after getting ready for his arrival I questioned her about what she bought for the evening. She smiled and raised the hem of her dress showing off her garter belt in matching light blue to the flowers on her dress

P-8E.jpg

P-8B.JPG

P-8C.jpg

P-8D.jpg

P-8A.JPG

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 11/16/2018 at 7:31 AM, robert smith said:

When I decided to go thru all my photos I discovered quite a few that I did not scan back in the day. It was more complicated and the size of files was limited years ago. Now I have scanned them all in groupings of photo sessions. I always enjoy finding out what specific picture other men think is the best or sexiest. Sometimes I agree 100% and other times not, but it doesn't matter. If you want to tell me why you like a particular pic I would enjoy it, but not necessary. Sometimes it is hard to describe why you like something. I have been making individual scans of the ones that are my favorites as I go through them. Curious to hear anyone's else's opinion

Lashes 2.jpg

Lashes 3.jpg

Lashes 4.jpg

All of the above

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2