james100

Marlene Flint's First Black Cock

Amazing story. You are so lucky that not only was your first cuckold situation bareback but interracial and a cleanup. I am incredibly envious of you and would love to hear more. And Marlene is incredibly sexy. 

• Like 5

That is one happy lady on top of his big black cock

Great lady, pleasing her hubby (and us) like that

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING STORY!!! I applaud you and your wife. Nothing taste better to a cuckold than a fresh creampie. And for some reason, a black creampie tastes the best. When I was married, I was a cuckold, and I loved her fucking black guys. I have a current girlfriend that has cuckolded me twice, but with Hispanic men. And I loved it. I'm trying to slowly get her into doing more. I envy you, my fellow cuckold, you are a lucky man.

• Like 4

Damn... She's brilliant!  Lucky men.  Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="https://cuckoldfart.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for all your lovely comments, I love them. Once you have got over the fear and consern about making your husband a cuckold and had such a fantastic time with the first black cock their is really no turning back, so enjoy and live life to the full.

Marlene xxx

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1