CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold Advice & Comments

robert smith

CUCKOLD TEST

In my opinion even if you had licked or sucked his cock, that does not make you "gay". You still enjoy women it is just you do something in the heat of the moment that turns you on. I love to eat another man's cum out of my wife's pussy and she really enjoys it too (if she is not too sore or tired) but I don't consider myself gay or even bi

• Like 8

Well I do not need some guy to suck my dick for all three of us to understand the dynamic and who is the pack lead.

CB

I know it is not your school of thought.... And respect that. Currently in windy (albeit sunny) Grenada getting ready for our flight back to UK. How have you been?

MM

Recently I saw a vid from a site I can't remember now where the "bull" was the submissive one and was sucking the cock of the husband while fucking his wife. How do you put this?? Any advice on this?

Depends whether you are being puristic! Now adays there is a blur between wife sharing, cuckoldry and MMF

Just Mark it up as "if every one is happy" it's fun

• Like 3

Back in my 30s or early 40s we were wife swapping and sharing, kind of a small 4 person orgy.  I was more homophobic than I am now.  At one point the other lady was sitting on my face as I was stretched out on my back.  I thought my wife was sucking my cock and amazed at how deeply she was taking me. When the lady rolled off me I saw it was her husband and the shock made me start to lose my erection.  The guy realized it and quit and we continued playing with the ladies.  Reflecting back on it now I should have let him continue.  Do not know if I would have been able to get hard again or not, but when I thought it was a women I was getting very excited.  Don't think that makes me gay but it would have been another life experience  

• Like 5

Depends whether you are being puristic! Now adays there is a blur between wife sharing, cuckoldry and MMF

Just Mark it up as "if every one is happy" it's fun

That's right, fun is fun and no need to stick to descriptions

• Like 1

Maybe we can find a Hotwife willing to give a presentation to other potential (but as yet ...to be) hotwives!

I envisage that we all bring our own drinks and a plate to share and make it a great social event. Who knows, if a wife is keen to be shared it might start a chain reaction.... Got to love peer pressure!

• Like 3