CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold Advice & Comments

robert smith

CUCKOLD TEST

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The late 80's were a good time. It was while we were working together in an aviation based company that my wife and I were exploring her wild side. She had very limited experience with her first marriage; he wanted her at home taking care of kids and a house. So I met her at work and we dated and she and I got married. I told her that she had an open door do as she wanted just hide nothing always be open and up front about what she wanted and what was happening.

She told me about a guy who worked in her area that had always hit up on her and he was flirting always. She said maybe he would mellow if she helped him out some. I told her to invite him over, she told him and he said it might be to much to have three people so as a sign of good faith I told her to go to his apartment then. She went to his place the next night and was gone for only about 2 hours.

When she came home I was upstairs sitting on the bed. She pushed me over on my back climbed up and sat on my chest and rubbed her well fucked pussy in my mouth. She asked me to lick her and so I did she asked if I could taste his cum in her pussy, I said yes and she started to cum then she recovered and started to tell me how he fucked her and what they did. After a long time licking her we stopped and I asked her why she did what she did, to sit on my face with her used pussy, and tell me to lick her clean. She said that if I ate her used pussy she figured I was not mad that she went out and got fucked by another guy. She came three times while I ate her and she talked nasty asking me if I could taste his cock on her pussy. And so became the wild side of our times as she would be nasty and want to do things that were or seemed to be out of character for her.

• Like 9